1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

it's almost not fair (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Society TV' started by ramone1985, Dec 15, 2005.

1. ramone1985 Member

Aizen seems to dwarf some captain level shinigami's in power and technique. he almost killed captain hitsugaya in one slash, and i get the feeling that he purposely allowed hitsugaya to live not wanting to kill him. then blockin renji's shikai with his hands, and blockin ichigo's bankai with his damn finger is rediculous (then again, ichigo was pretty weak after fightin captain kuchiki). add this to the fact that he has 2 or more captains under his wing, meaning he has to be strong to be able to lead other captains. I just think the guy is way too strong. and for some reason, he wants to become stronger when he could prolly pwn all of soul society except for maybe the 1st captain (takin on two captains with only ur shikai must means yama is nice!).

my point here is, y is Aizen so strong? he's league's above most shinigami...I guess this would be the catalyst that would make ichigo learn to control his hollow side to become an even stronger shinigami (for the reasons that Aizen has stated about converting from shinigami to hollow).

Tags:
  2. wolfman_120 One Winged Angel

Well you can't have the main antagonist of an aAnime on par with the main character cuz then it would be so easy to defeat him. They need to be super-strong so they can lengthen the show and add to it's jam-packed goodness :drool

3. TGC TGC

Yep, and so the final fight can have some huge ass kicking time...

4. Whispo Spartan

Well yes but thats the problem ...... in time enemy's will become 2 powerfull and so will the "hero's". Its the same problem whit DBZ (yes every1 knows it): WOW A SUPER SAIYAN THE ULTIMATE!!!!

only 50 eps later : COOL YOUR A SUPER SAIYAN 3 ...... ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT ?

.. you'll get the point ..

over time this will make the serie go a little bit ...... WAY 2 UNREAL

5. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

Its the way this type of anime works, Aizen is introduced and is more powerful than anything we could have imagined, then he becomes a hybrid thus reaching even more unbelievable levels of powers, the only person who can stand up to him is another hyrbid (Ichigo).

I believe Ichigo is a more perfect hybrid than can ever be created with Urahara's invention since Ichigo was born with his hollow self. Its always been part of his soul.

But this is all done so the final fight between Aizen and Ichigo will seem that much more amazing. Realistically though Ichigo is probably going to reach Aizen's level in like a month, tops.

Thats one thing I give Naruto credit for, they make the training times more realistic, Naruto didn't learn the Rasengan in three days, he learned it in over a months time and still hasn't perfected it enough to use it with one hand. And after all his training to gain power he would still be crushed by someone like Orochimaru who has been established as powerful. They are making the growth levels amazing, but realistic.

6. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

aizen must have hollow powers like ichigo does but he probably can control it. that is why he is so strong. remember how hollow ichigo keeps saying he doesn't know how to use his powers and is weak? it's probably the same with aizen. ichigo is nothing without his hollow side.

7. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

No Aizen doesn't have hollow powers, if he did he wouldn't be the Hougyoku, my belief is he has reached the limits of what he can reach in the form of a pure shinigami, so he will obtain the powers of a hollow in order to break the current barrier on his power.

Can you imagine his Shikai enhanced by hollow powers?

8. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

Aizen is supposed to be unstoppable. His intellect and cunning is meant to match his strength. Tite wanted to set up the ultimate villain here.

Plus Aizen is all about underestimation. We never though some dork in thick glasses could beat these shinigami so easily.

Lastly, Since Ichigo beat Kenpachi and Byakuya he still needs a challenge.

9. JayG Konoha's Beautiful Green Beast

Damn, I thought when this thread said spoilers, it meant spoilers up to 61. =(

10. gotmilk New Member

when you really think about it, azien is weak in physical strength but makes up for it in intellect. The reason why he was able to beat Hitsugaya and Renji and Ichigo so easily was because theyd seen him release his shikai, so when they attacked, they attacked only a hallucination. He said it himself with even one look and youll be under its powers everytime its released. He tricked the vice captains into seeing it being released with his "demonstration," and for hitsugaya and Ichigo, he probably released it right before they attacked, since everyone who has bankai, can release their zanpaktou without saying anything (i believe byakuya said it when he was battling Renji)

11. ichinii30 Member

tite is trying to put the hero up to impossible odds, making the situation seem hopeless, then have ichigo do like a super powerup because of his emotions and win

12. Gene ? ロ?

And I guess it seems fair for Ichigo, who is not originally a shinigami, to be captain level and to achieve bankai, which only a handful of shinigami can achieve, within three days.

13. Potentialflip One Last Stand

Just to straighten things out. No one originally is a Shinigami. Only one other Shinigami has achieved bankai within three days.

As far as it being fair on how Aizen is so powerful? Someone I believe pointed it out. Its not that he is super uber powerful just somewhat difficult to figure to beat. Unlike the opponents we have seen thus far. It seems like the way to defeat Aizen is not by the usual hack and slash we are so used to seeing lately. He is strong as he did just own a shikai with one hand and stopped a ban kai (which specialty really is just speed not a power upgrade at least when its Ichigo wielding it) with a finger.