1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

it's nothing personal..

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Jewbilee, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Jewbilee

check out the new signature.. heard a song from Circa Survive and i had to use it as a quote. i think it turned out ok.. i still need to work on backgrounds..

Tags:
  2. Nekomimi

I really like it...Ofcourse im kinda partial to the color green(As you can see keke)

The BG is really nice...I cant really pinpoint why, but its very pleasing to me eyes heh...The stock is really cute and the text is ok...Not terrible, but not great, nya. I guess the only thing I dont like much about it is the abundent empty space. I dont like "cluttered" sigs much, but so much empty space isnt good either.

Overall I think its a cute sig. :amuse

3. Sakashi

BG is good. But i think that the blending of the stock and bg isn't very good. It looked like you just tweaked the opacity of the stock. Text could be alittle smaller. Overall it's cool.

4. Naruto Yondaime

I dont like teh tex t but the rest is pretty nice 6/10

5. Jewbilee

yea, all i did to blend the stock was i think put it on hard light and change the opacity and put the white light layer thats on the bottom of the sig and move it above the layer with the stock, if anyone can give me some advice about blending id appreciate it.. and as for the text... i can never find anything good.. lol