1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

ITT : I make you into a made up DB character

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Nep Nep, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

'Sup all. Just like the thread title says, I'll describe your characters appearance and give 'em a little story. All of the characters are based on yourself.

If you want a really rough example I have a similar thread I made way back.

There'll be a lot less reading with this one, since we're all familiar with DB.

That said, I won't just be plopping you in the middle of DBS, for the sake of having some flexibility I've made up a little scenario which includes a faux ending to DBS.

Since you may be reading adverse or may only be interested in your characters goings on, I'll go ahead and leave a short version of the setup.

Oh and your character won't be in a vacuum, they can appear in other members stories as well.

Here's the long versions of the setup. If you want full detail in what's going on as you step into the world then read up, if not, skip to the summary version.

The preface sets you up with the faux DBS ending, the Prologue sets the current world up a little bit and a few important characters.

For the Power Level lists, if you can't see your characters PL yet and they're new I'll put it up shortly.

Current Queue

redrum
    Juub
    Millon Vasto
    Oz
    babaGAReeb
    -------------------------------
    Preface Long version.

Spoiler:

1000 Years ago a warrior named Goku, fed up with the carelessness of the gods finally attained the power to challenge them.

I see… so you no longer need the miracles of gods? Live the way you please then but we shall take the dragonballs and erase from the minds of the people how to create them. Said the Grand Priest calmly as Goku’s power erased him and Zeno.

With his mortal body failing, Goku used the last of his power to resurrect the universes erased by Zeno and to fuse the twin universes into one.

Thanks to Goku’s efforts his friends lived and died peacefully and the Saiyan race once again became pure and numerous.

Even without god ki and the dragonballs, peace returned to the universes.

Capsule Corp slowly branched out over the years, eventually producing all sorts of goods and food as well as employing the majority of the population.

They work closely with the planetary government and have great authority.

The long peace however will soon be shattered as forces from behind the scenes gather incredible power.

Prologue Long version

Spoiler:

A tall man with slicked back platinum blonde hair and clear green eyes sat casually in the office chair.

He stared at his boss’s name plate on her desk, it read in shining gold letters

“Panta Briefs”.

The office was incredibly lavish, behind the desk was a rounded panel of windows instead of a wall and sun poured in generously. This penthouse room towered far over the city and one could clearly see West cities edge.

The man sighed deeply and looked around aimlessly, noting how nicely the glossy pine hardwood floor contrasted with the deep indigo of the walls and the gray crown molding

A door from behind the man opened, Sorry to keep you waiting said a cool female voice.

‘Bout time, the man answered rudely.

The woman was dressed in a stylish white coat buttoned in the middle, with a deep black button up shirt worn untucked underneath along with sunshine yellow pants and glossy white high heels. Her light blue hair was tied neatly in short pigtails.

She plopped a heavy folder onto the desk and sat down with her legs crossed.

As mouthy as ever I see! She said with a grin.

You know I’m not the most patient guy in the world. Replied the man as he leaned back in his chair.

Well Cress… let’s get to it then, the reason I pulled you out of your previous job in the Capsule Corp Police Department, WC branch is because I want you to be the head of a brand new department. Said the woman matter of factly.

And why me of all people Ms.Briefs? Inquired Cress.

Because you’ve been the main reason the CCPD has performed so well in maintaining peace for your branch but the CCPD has gotten large and inefficient, I wish to create a new department with similar authority but different priorities and your skill and reputation will give it the starting push it needs. Replied Panta.

Tch, it’s a pretty massive pay decrease, what kind of work will we be doing anyways? Pressed Cress.

Nearly anything and everything, your priority will be the needs of the citizens however big or small those might be.

You’re kidding right? Asked Cress with one eyebrow raised.

Not at all. You see unlike the CCPD we’ve attained the authority to arrest provided we don’t get into government affairs or abuse our powers in a political manner, do you understand the significance of this? Said Panta simply.

Cress leaned forward in his chair slightly, I’m guessing you’re trying to cover the gaps in authority of the CCPD right?

Precisely, the CCPD is very structured and has a lot of rules that it has to obey, this new department will be headed by you and maintained largely by me unlike the CCPD. You’ll be able to respond much quicker and do a larger variety of tasks.

Why do this now? Cress asked with a serious tone.

Panta stood up from her chair and crossed her arms. This company has gotten incredibly large… Try as I might even I can’t be fully aware of all the internal affairs of every department and branch. The higher management of this company has unprecedented power, I can’t shake the feeling that there’s a growing corruption behind the scenes. Whatever is coming… I want to be ready for it. Said Panta with a grave expression.

You’ve piqued my interest. Said Cress.

I have a meeting now, I have four applicants on their way to interview with you and become the first members of your department. They each have different qualifications and they’ll be expecting to join a more specific branch of the company however, with the high commission for work I’m sure at least one of them can be enticed to work with you. Said Panta as she gathered up various papers from her desk.

She handed a platinum badge to Cress and a folder of documents and then walked off.

Cress stared at the name on the folder written neatly in indigo marker.

“Special Operations Department”

Cress sighed deeply, then stood up and stretched.

‘S gonna be a long day. He lamented as he too left the office.

Cress absentmindedly walked over to the elevator and hopped in, he rode it to the first floor.

He took a pack of smokes out of his jacket pocket-

CRASSSSHHHHH!

The employees in the lobby yelled and dropped papers all over the place as the building shook.

Tch… The hell? Cress hurried outside…

A couple of young saiyans with jet black hair had blown up the fountain outside Capsule Corp HQ and the pieces had crashed into the wall outside.

Fuck are you damn kids doing? Cress asked fearlessly.

What do you care old man? Piss off unless you’re looking to take a beating.

Old man eh? Cress said calmly as he ran a hand absentmindedly through his hair.

Well kiddo’s, hate to say it but I can’t let you be damaging my place of business… so… Cress assumed a power up stance. I’m gonna have to ask you to go the fuck to sleep for a little while. Cress replied Cooly.

The young saiyans laughed derisively.

Haaaaa…..

A surge of wind blew past the young saiyans whose laughter instantly stopped as they assumed fighting stances.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The powerful surge of wind hit the surrounding area like a tropical storm as the trees whipped wildly and the entire earth seemed to shake.

W-what the hell?!? Exclaimed one of the Saiyans.

Cress grinned.

Now, LET’S SEE WHAT YA’ GOT! Yelled Cress as he approached the end of his power up.

As he finished his power up the young Saiyans were blown off their feet.

Ugh… One of the saiyans scrambled to his feet…

TOO LATE!

-COUGH- GAH!

Cress had rocketed toward the youth and let loose a devastating punch into his abdomen.

The boy coughed blood and was knocked out instantly.

Cress grabbed the boy by his shirt.

He turned back to look at the remaining thug who was still on the ground.

Eeeeek…. P-please we’re sorry mister!!!

Cress grinned and tossed the knocked out Saiyan into the conscious one.

I told you guys to stay out of it… said a tough female voice as she caught the boy.

B-boss! T-thank you! Said the other Saiyan gratefully.

The girl was about 5’6, she had spiky black hair and dark eyes, she wore a sleeveless black and red jacket over a small pink tube top that left her naval exposed, with black jeans stuffed into black boots with white trim.

She kicked the young saiyan in the face. I told you… TO STAY OUT OF IT! She yelled as the boy flew into the wall.

Oiiii, Oiii, c’mon Ms.Briefs is gonna take that shit outta my paycheck! Cress complained.

Heh, if you want I can make them be your bosses personal assistant for the day. Said the girl cheerily.

She turned her attention to the still conscious Saiyan. Take this runt and get both your asses back to base. I already told you that she’ll handle things while I’m gone, understood? Said the girl firmly.

Y-yes boss. The young saiyan picked up his friend and quickly flew off.

Cress took out a smoke and lit it, then took a deep puff.

So, I’m here for an interview, something about some Special Operations bull? Asked the girl.

Cress raised an eyebrow. Heh… What are you playing at Panta… said Cress under his breath.

Hm?

Nothin’ Nothin’. I’m the head of Special Operations. Name’s Cress, I’ll conduct your interview inside.

Condensed Version

Goku gains enough power that he gains access to an erase ability like Zeno, to stop them from carelessly erasing millions of lives he challenges and erases them.

Unfortunately as they're being erased the Grand Priest strips everyone of god ki and the dragonballs as well as memory of how to make them.

Goku grants Vegeta's wish for the revival of the Saiyan race by fusing the twin universes.

They all live and die peacefully and that peace stretches on for 1000 years.

Capsule corp over time slowly starts producing more and more of the worlds necessities and employs the majority of the population.

A Saiyan named Cress is forcefully relocated to a new department named Special Operations by Panta Briefs in order to combat corruption in his old Capsule Corp Police Department, however this corruption will soon grow large enough to threaten the peace of the entire world.

Cress, being the sole member of the Special Operations department, Ms.Briefs has arranged for four interviews to fill a small squad with Cress as the head.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (This is where you all come in, although not all of you will be good guys)

Abbreviations (Getting tired of spelling stuff out lel)

Spoiler:

Capsule Corp Tower -> CCT (Main branch of CC)

Capsule Corp Police Department West City Branch -> CCPDWC

Capsule Corp Special Operations Department -> CCSO

Capsule Corp Occult Ki Research Department -> CCOR

Capsule Corp Intelligence Division => CCID

PL LIST ACT 1

Spoiler:

Multipliers X Base

SSJ -> X50

SSJ2 -> X100

SSJ3 -> X400

Legendary SSJ -> X500

Unlocked Potential -> x30

----------------------
    Special Operations Department
    ----------------------
    Cress Base PL -> 6 mil

Mizunay Base PL -> 10 mil

Okaro Base Pl -> 3 mil

21 base PL -> 480 mil

Ruum Base PL -> 300 mil
    -----------------------
    Genesis
    -----------------------
    Daiko Base PL -> 6 mil

Maca Base PL -> 4 mil
    -----------------------
    Intelligence Division
    -----------------------
    Dudley Base PL -> 20 mil

Pyre Base PL -> 30 mil

Montblanc Base PL -> 400 mil
    -----------------------
    Police Department
    -----------------------
    Strike Base PL -> 500 mil

Yoki Base PL -> 8 mil

Officer Kate -> 4 mil

Gita -> 400 mil
    -----------------------

The following PL list contains the Zenkai formula used for all Zenkai and a few more multipliers.

PL LIST ACT 2 (Begins with Plague's story)

Spoiler:

Multipliers X Base

Incomplete SSJ x35 (Used by those with less than half Saiyan blood but more than none)

SSJ -> X50

SSJ2 -> X100

SSJ2Rage -> x150

SSJ3 -> X400

Legendary SSJ -> X500

Mystic Form -> x450

Super Namek -> X50

Okaro Partial Demon -> x50

Okaro Full Demon -> x100

True Devil -> x200

Black Liquid -> Permanent 50X increase per vial
    ----------------------
    Zenkai Formula

EnemyPL@Victory/VictimPL@Defeat=P PxBase PL=Zenkai Increase (rounded down)
    ----------------------
    ----------------------
    Cress Base PL -> 12 mil

Mizunay Base PL -> 30 mil

Okaro Base PL -> 10 mil

21 Base PL -> 8 Bil

Ruum Base PL -> 6 Bil
    ----------------------
    Genesis
    ----------------------
    Daiko Base PL -> 30 mil

Maca Base PL -> 28 mil
    ----------------------
    Intelligence Division
    ----------------------
    Dudley Base PL -> 1 Bil

Montblanc Base Pl -> 20 Bil

Pyre Base PL -> 60 mil
    ----------------------
    Police Department
    ----------------------
    Strike -> 3 Bil

Yoki Base PL -> 8 mil

Kate Base PL -> 4 mil ---> After training with Whis 400 mil

Gita -> 400 mil
    ----------------------
    West City Residents
    ----------------------
    Ignema Base PL -> 30 bil
    ----------------------
    Planetary Government Intelligence Division
    ----------------------
    Claro Base PL -> 200 mil

Tsuno Base PL -> 80 mil

Circu Base PL -> 15 Bil

PL LIST FINAL ACT (Relevant after Yoshua's story)
    Spoiler:

Multipliers X Base

SSJ -> X50

SSJ2 -> X100

SSJ2Rage -> x150

SSJ3 -> X400

Legendary SSJ -> X500

Otherworld SSJ -> X2000

Mystic Form -> x450

Super Namek -> X50

Okaro Partial Demon -> x50

Okaro Full Demon -> x100

Black Liquid -> Permanent 50X increase per vial
    ----------------------
    Zenkai Formula

EnemyPL@Victory/VictimPL@Victory=P PxBase PL=Zenkai Increase (rounded down)
    ----------------------
    ----------------------
    Cress Base PL -> 120 mil

Mizunay Base PL -> 240 mil

Spoiler:
    Mizunay Base PL (Zenkai) -> 750 mil

Okaro -> Base PL -> 100 mil

21 Base PL -> 80 bil

Ruum Base PL -> 60 bil
    ----------------------
    Genesis
    ----------------------
    Daiko Base PL -> 60 mil

Maca Base PL -> 56 mil
    ----------------------
    Apocalypse
    ----------------------

Ventu Base PL -> 4 bil

Infier Base PL -> 90 bil
    ----------------------
    Tempest
    ----------------------
    Tatsu -> 80 bil
    ----------------------
    Paralysis
    ----------------------
    Fang Base PL -> 30 bil
    ----------------------
    Intelligence Division
    ----------------------
    Dudley Base PL -> 2 Bil

Montblanc Base Pl -> 90 Bil

Pyre Base PL -> 180 mil
    ----------------------
    Police Department
    ----------------------
    Strike -> 90 bil

Yoki Base PL -> 40 mil

Kate Base PL -> 800 mil

Gita -> 75 bil
    ----------------------
    Planetary Government Intelligence Division
    ----------------------
    Claro Base PL -> 800 mil

Tsuno Base PL -> 360 mil

Circu Base PL -> 75 Bil
    ---------------------
    Planetary Military
    ---------------------
    Prunit -> Base PL 100 mil
    ---------------------
    Capsule Corp Employees/Citizens
    ---------------------
    Cargo Base PL -> 120 mil
    Unseki -> 1 Bil
    ---------------------
    ?????????????????
    ---------------------
    Hizumo Base PL -> 300 bil

---------------------
    God ki stripped Gods
    ---------------------
    Beerus -> 75 Trillion
    Whis -> 150 Trillion
    ----------------------

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Tags:
    • Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • List
  2. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

3. Pandamonium Chaotic Good Super Moderator

4. HoroHoro ---

Germany
  5. RazzaTheReaver Well-Known Member

8. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

Even if I'm some Monster Carrot type shit, this sounds fun.

9. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Ooooo perfect, I have JUST the character for you.

Welcome to Special Operations bitch @~@

Name -> Ruum

Gender -> Male

Race -> Angel

Height -> 5'11

Weight -> 135 (Slim)

Age -> 22

Hair Color -> Silver

Eye Color -> Gold

Clothes -> Brown padded jacket worn open over simple black t-shirt. White jeans with simple black work shoes.

Personality -> Ruum is highly intelligent, even for angels. He's able to process information even faster than Capsule Corps finest computers. He is usually quite polite but can also be somewhat cold and analytical. Having graduated recently from Police school with a detective qualification he is ushered into the new Special Operations Department.

Story -> It was the morning after his graduation that he found himself in front of Capsule Corp tower in West City. The day before he had received a letter from the head of the company to come down for a job interview.

Much unlike his usual demeanor, Ruum was actually somewhat excited to join the new department. Originally he had wanted to join one of the companies main police branches but he decided that the job description was quite interesting and might broaden his horizons.

Oddly enough the fountain in front of the building had seemingly been destroyed recently and the wall near the entrance seemed to have had something thrown roughly against it... perhaps part of the fountain?

Ruum shook his head and returned his focus to his upcoming interview, he continued into the tower.

It was quite a sight... the lobby inside was made of some sort of glossy white metal, massive screens on the sides of the room scrolled through various company events and information.

The receptionist was standing at a desk made of the very same white metal as employees milled about on their daily business.

A black haired girl and a platinum blonde haired guy were having a rather animated discussion by the reception desk.

Ruum walked forward to speak to the receptionist.

Good morning. I'm here for an interview with the Special Operations department head. Ruum said politely.

Ah yes.. Actually... Cress, you have another interviewee. The receptionist said to the blonde man.

Eh? The man looked toward Ruum. More meat for the grinder, nice. Replied Cress as he stepped forward.

Ruum bowed curtly. Good to meet you sir.

Heh, no need for the formalities. Cress said.

Well, I was just about to interview this girl here so if you'll gi-

That's fine. Interjected the black haired girl. This is the first time I've been in here so I'm gonna look around.

Right, well, our breakroom is on the 177th floor, there's free food and ev-

The girl was gone the moment he had said free and food..

Jeez... Talk about rude. Cress sighed deeply.

Cress beckoned for Ruum to follow and they hopped into the elevator.

The glass elevator slowly rose offering a splendid view of the city as the morning sun painted the landscape a faint pale gold.

Cress took out a folder and a sheet of paper.

So, a fresh detective eh? These are the highest grades I've ever seen... Cress said amazed.

Ah, I take it Ms.Briefs gave you full information on all of us? Ruum asked.

That's right. The interview is practically a formality anyways, really I'm just going to explain about the job and the pay and all that, if you want it, it's not like I'll say no. Cress said with a grin.

The elevator arrived on the 177th floor.

They walked out into the hall..

As they passed the break room...

OOOOOO IS THAT DINOSAUR TAIL?

Cress peeked in but he wished he hadn't...

ACK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH PROPERTY DAMAGE TODAY?!?! Cress yelled at the black haired girl.

The girl looked around with her mouth full of meat and a somewhat indignant expression.

Whasshamean? Yurfuone thabrokfuntain.

Fucks sakes... well... at least clean up when you're done. Cress replied in a defeated tone.

Mhm! The girl said happily as she resumed her careless ransacking of the break rooms fridge.

Ruum chuckled as they moved toward a small room with a few chairs placed rather higgledy-piggledy.

They sat down in a couple of chairs opposite each other.

Well, any question on the job? Cress asked.

What will be the bulk of our work? The paper is rather vague on the matter. Ruum replied.

About that... as the paper says our priority is the needs and safety of the citizens, so one day that might mean getting a cat out of a tree and another day it might mean stopping an international crime organization from involving innocents. Cress stated simply.

Ruum nodded. I see, so Ms.Briefs is trying to fill the gaps in authority of the police department while also trying to protect the citizens from some sort of looming threat?

Cress wore an expression of surprise.

Huh, I knew Angels were smart but you nailed it. I don't know exactly what she means by looming threat but whatever it is we're supposed to be a force to counter it. Cress stated simply.

This and the paper are more than enough, I'm willing to offer you my skills. Ruum said simply.

Cress nodded and offered his hand to Ruum.

Ruum shook it with a kind smile.

Welcome aboard then, glad to have someone as sharp as you... especially with THAT OTHER POTENTIAL MEMBER Cress yelled so that the black haired girl could hear it.

The girl made a loud indignant noise through mouthfuls of food...

Ruum chuckled jovially.

Well, you can hang out here if you like, I've got three more interviews. Cress said as he stood up.

Ruum nodded and walked over to the break room, after deftly dodging the black haired girls fevered attempts to grab every bit of food in sight Ruum managed to pour himself a cup of coffee.

Eventually the girl had emptied the entire break room of food and had fallen asleep face down on the table in the center of the room, snoring loudly.

Ruum simply savored his coffee and read a newspaper he had gotten from a rack in the only unviolated corner of the break room.

This new job would be quite interesting indeed...
    ----------------

Whew! First one down!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  10. The Anonymous Get lucky

I've had just the role in mind for you for a while as well.

This is gonna pull away from the Special Operations department for a moment.

Name -> Maca

Gender -> Female

Race -> Pure Saiyan

Height -> 5'7

Weight -> 115 (slender)

Age -> 18

Hair Color -> Black

Eye Color -> Black

Clothes -> Tube top with a diagonal split color design of red and black. Elbow length fingerless black gloves. Gray skinny jeans tucked into white high tops with red and black laces. Platinum chain necklace with a black and red G with a white outline.

Personality -> Maca is a kind but firm young woman. She can lead but often chooses to take a more supporting role unless forced. She doesn't care for fighting but will do so freely for a cause she believes in.

Story -> Their footsteps echoed through the long well lit tunnel, the sounds of shoes against the metal almost causing her brain to sleep from the constant rhythm as if it was white noise.

Maca shook herself out of it.

Hurry up... we need to relocate already...

There was a collective groan as the rest of the gang lazily followed along.

Maca stopped abruptly and turned around.

She turned around and crossed her arms angrily.

You lot better shape up now. I'm the boss while she's away... Understood? Maca said firmly.

Y-yes ma'am! They cried collectively.

Good.. we're almost out, let's keep moving. Maca ordered.

They wandered on for some time until coming to an open space in the tunnels where a large metal platform hung over four large fans.

They had reached the four way intersection and the exit was just ahead, however...

I'd be very interested to know what your gang is doing in the cities evacuation and maintenance tunnels... Said a cold deep voice.

A very large man stood in the way, he had slicked black dark blue hair and red eyes, he wore black framed rectangular glasses and was wearing an impeccable navy blue suit with matching slacks and black shoes. His undershirt was a deep black with a red tie.

Tch an intelligence division dog... Said Maca under her breath.

Well then. As it's illegal to come in here without express permission from Capsule Corp, I'll be arresting you and your little gang. Said the man.

How did you know we'd be here? Maca demanded.

A trifle for our intelligence division. The mans answered simply as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

I'll distract him... all of you escape... Maca whispered to the gang.

B-but Miss Mac-

Maca turned around and stared fiercely at the gang.

They gulped audibly and prepared to flee.

Maca grinned slightly, well then. How about I show you my full strength? Maca teased the Intelligence division man.

Oh? The man replied with an amused expression.

Maca assumed a power up stance. Don't tear your eyes away or you might miss the moment you die. Maca continued with a grin.

Haaaaa..... the tunnel system started to shake slightly.

The metal of the walls began to crack as she gathered more power, a white aura burst from her body and let loose a violent wind.

The intelligence division man stood there calmly unfazed.

(As I thought... even my full power will only be enough to match him for a short while... Maca thought to herself)

Maca's long flowing hair stood on end and began to shine golden.

Parts of the metal platform started to break...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Maca pushed out her full power and her hair and aura turned a shining golden.

The man assumed a fighting stance.

I see... Super Saiyan, a rare ability these days, you thugs are not to be underestimate... However...

Kaioken.... TIMES 20!!!!! Yelled the man as the the force of his energy bursting forward shredded the metal from the walls of the tunnel.

The gang ran around and to the exit as Maca rocketed forward toward the man.

The man did the same.

Red and gold ki flashed brightly as their fists met and the shockwave completely destroyed the platform as the very last gang member escaped.

They traded a rapid flurry of blows...

Maca looked for an opening...

GOT IT! She yelled as she landed a fierce uppercut on the mans jaw, she followed up with a heavy roundhouse to the abdomen and he was pushed back slightly.

The man brushed himself off. Impressive... for an untrained thug. The man said derisively.

You know, it is said that humans could not match Saiyans back in the time of the savior Goku.

Now however, we have unlocked the secret to match the Saiyan growth rate. Are you all not pleased that you have so many worthy opponents? The man grinned maliciously.

Tch... You talk too much. Maca said dismissively.

(I need to create an opening and escape... I won't be able to beat him at my current strength...)

Let me show you one of the legendary techniques that has saved the world countless times....

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

W-what?!?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Maca dashed forward desperately to stop his attack, however as she let loose a punch to the man he disappeared...

What?!? Maca looked around for the man.

Behind you...

AHHHH!

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Yelled the man as a massive blue beam of energy shot toward Maca.

(Was this it?)

But the blast never came... instead she heard a bunch of metal tumbling down.

Y-you...

The second strongest member of the gang had come to help. He was a tall built young man of about 25 and his power level in Super Saiyan was second only to their gangs boss.

The young man dashed forward and let loose a powerful punch to the mans abdomen which he followed with a fierce elbow to his spine.

The man flew downward.

NOW LET'S GO! Yelled the young man.

Maca nodded and wasted no time following, they powered down to their base forms as they emerged in West city.

The sunlight had never felt so good....

Inside the tunnel....

Tch... I underestimated them. The man wiped the blood from his mouth.

Hmph... I'd best report this development to the boss. The man said as he cleaned his glasses with a cleaning cloth and straightened his tie, he hopped back upward to one of the broken walkways and headed back to the city.

----------------------------

Whew, okay, time for a bit of a break, I promise you all I will make one for each and every one of you.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Plague Punches People in the Face

15. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

I swear, you ladies just WANT me to reply in a perverted manner at this point ;33

Hahah well, anyways, I already promised so now I've gotta deliver, rest assured you'll get yours.

I've never left one of these unfinished.

16. Superman Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland
    Man you put alot (to me) in these. I'll take my place in the queue

17. Pandamonium Chaotic Good Super Moderator

This is the best. No one can match this :catmako

18. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Right. Let's add a little more flavor to this story! No gender on profile so I get to pick!

Name -> Okaro

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'9

Weight -> 123 (Very slim)

Age -> 20

Hair color -> Raven

Eye color -> Icy blue

Clothes -> Black t-shirt with splashes of light blue worn under a black hoodie with purple trim. White belt with red jeans and black boots.

Personality -> Okaro has a well balanced personality and fits in well with all sorts of people. He tends to keep his occupation a secret as many people avoid it due to superstition.

Story -> What the hell is this girl doing.... Cress sighed deeply.

She emptied the break room of food and promptly fell asleep shortly after I arrived for Coffee. Ruum stated.

Guh.... this is coming out of my paycheck... Cress whined with a miserable expression.

The girl continued to snore loudly.

The sound of the elevator opening made Cress turn around.

A young man with raven hair and icy blue eyes was standing in the hallway.

The receptionist told me this was the Special Operations department... The young man peeked behind Cress... it was as if a hurricane had hit the room and in the middle was a loud snoring black haired girl on a table.

Er... W-what kinda job is this? The young man asked with a confused expression.

N-nonononono! It's nothing weird! She just.. she... ARGH! Just... just come this way I'll do your interview... Cress stuttered as he stumbled slowly to the interview room.

Mind if I smoke? Cress asked curtly as he sat down in a chair.

Go on then. The young men assented as he too sat down.

Cress pulled out a golden lighter from his grey vest jacket pocket and a pack of cigarettes from the same pocket, with some effort he chose one and lit it up, then replaced the items in their pocket.

He opened up a folder that had been left in the center of the floor.

Let's see....

Okaro... Age 20, Capsule Corp University graduate, GPA 3.8, currently Head of Occult Ki research division of Capsule Corp Tower.

Occult ki research? Cress inquired curiously.

A new method for humans to pull ki from the otherworld that was sealed off to living beings after the erasure of the gods. This ki can be integrated with natural ki and in doing so permanently raises the power level of the individual.

However intense meditation is required to calm the evil intent of Ki from HFIL or to handle the pure light of Heavens Ki. As of now only a handful of people in the world have been able to master it, including myself. Okaro explained.

Damn... that's pretty cool, so it's kinda like an absorbed Spirit bomb of sorts? Cress continued his inquiry.

Pretty much, except the energy stays with you. Okaro nodded.

I see... can I get a demonstration? Cress asked.

Huh? What exactly do you mean? Okaro replied, clearly lost.

Cress stood up and becoked for Okaro to follow.

They returned to the break room.

Cress approached the snoring girl and placed his hands on the underside of the table, with great force he flipped the table over and the girl awoke with a yell as she rolled onto the floor.

Owwww... What the hell man? The girl yelled angrily.

You're gonna fight this guy. Cress gestured toward Okaro.

It was his idea. Okaro said curtly.

The girl rubbed the back of her head and then jumped up. Sounds like some good exercise! The girl said as she jumped up cheerily.

Ruum put his newspaper aside. I'd like to see the power of my fellow squad members as well. Ruum said with a bright smile.

Right then, let's go to the gravity chamber. Cress said as he headed toward the elevator.

They all hopped in and returned to the lobby. They followed Cress as he headed outside via glass doors on either side of the wall behind the reception desk.

They stepped out into the bright sun and walked toward a large spherical yellow building on neat stone walkways.

They stepped into the building, the area they were now in seemed to be made of katchin.

There was a long hallway on either side that seemed to extend all the way around the building.

That glass is made of a transparent form of katchin created by CC. We can watch your bout from there without the threat of taking any damage. Cress explained.

Okaro and the black haired girl stepped into the center chamber.

On the wall near the entrance was a panel, apparently for changing the gravity.

They ignored it and went to the center of the tiled katchin floor.

The girl stretched a little.

Alright... In case you didn't know, I'm the leader of the gang Genesis and the strongest member. All of the top members ex-mercenaries. The girl explained.

You sure you wanna do this? The girl asked.

That's a pretty scary list of qualifications, if we'll be working together though, it might be a good idea to learn your strength and weaknesses directly though, so bring it! Said Okaro with a grin.

The girl assumed a fighting stance.

Okaro powered up and a black aura flowed forth, an eerie distorted scream let loose.

The girl let loose her own ki which flared up in a bright purple aura.

The girl dashed forward with surprising speed!

Suddenly the whole room went black.

My.... said Ruum from the observation hall.

So the Ki he has grants new abilities... Cress stated.

It seems so. Ruum replied. This should be very enjoyable.

All the girl could see was blackness.

Two red lights appeared on the floor and seemed to ooze upward to form a frightening figure.

The girl smirked. Childs play.

She assumed a power up stance...

Suddenly she let loose an explosive power as her aura flashed a bright golden, blue electricity covered her body and her hair stood up strongly and turned gold.

!!!

Super Saiyan 2! Cress said in amazement.

It seems her past has led her to unlock a transformation that is quite rare these days. Ruum chuckled.

The transparent katchin all cracked and Okaro was blown backward.

An ex-mercenary huh...? Okaro mumbled.

It's my turn to go on the offensive. The girl said calmly as the electricity in her aura seemed to crackle more fiercely.

Okaro extended his left arm sideways.

Black ki engulfed it, the skin on the arm turned black and leathery, the arm itself bulked up massively and his fingers turned into massive claws.

Okaro assumed a fighting position with the arm at the ready.

The girl dashed forward and they traded blows.

The katchin glass cracked more and more...

Okaro managed to land a powerful slash with the claws that pushed the girl backward.

The girl blocked it but her arm had gotten scratched.

Damn. You Saiyans really are resilient. For most people their arm would have been slashed right to the bone. Okaro stated.

Heh. It's a pretty cool ability but it's not enough. The girl stated.

Hm? Okaru replied.

The girl mustered her ki and rocketed forward so fast she seemed to disappear.

W-WHAT?!?

Before Okaro knew it the girl had landed a powerful kick into his abdomen.

Okaro kneeled over as his arm reverted to its natural state.

-Cough cough-

Ahahah... with you on the team we should be able to handle anything that comes our way. Okaro stated as he dusted himself off.

You say that but standing up casually after a blow like that, I'll be expecting you to pull your weight. The girl replied.

Not at all, it hurt quite a bit, I'll probably be feeling it for the next week. Said Okaro with a grin.

The girl powered down and Cress and Ruum stepped into the room.

Good grief, I wish you had told me you could let loose that much power, you cracked the damn katchin... Lamented Cress.

The girl and Cress got into a heated argument.

Ruum approached and politely held out his hand. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Ruum, this squads detective.

Okaro shook the Angels hand. Likewise, I'm the Occult research specialist.

Ohohoho... It seems Ms.Briefs has prepared for everything. Ruum said.

Looks that way. Okaro agreed.

They then attempted to stop the heated argument between the girl and Cress to no avail...

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  19. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

I've neglected a proper meal soooo I'm gonna go shove some sloppy joe down my throat and then I'll make my fourth one.

Queue

Razza
    Luiz
    Gordo
    Pilaf
    GODSPEED
    Blocky
    Leopard
    Plague
    Superman

20. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

21. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Right-o! Let's get the fourth one banged out.

Name -> #21

Gender -> Male

Race -> Enhanced Organic Android (Think 17-18 v2.0)

Height -> 5'8

Weight -> 140 (Well toned)

Age -> 24

Hair color -> Blonde

Eye Color -> Silver

Clothes -> Long sleeved white shirt with black sleeves, red and grey plaid pants with white and black sneakers laced checkerboard style.

Personality -> 21 is seen as somewhat of a slacker, he rarely takes things seriously. He likes to drink and always lightens the mood where ever he goes. Contrary to his friendly and easy going mannerisms he is an ex-assassins of the planetary government and is capable of getting serious when necessary.

Story -> Cress and the black haired girl argue all the way back to the lobby as Ruum and Okaro chatted merrily.

Wait... The girl suddenly stopped as a young man with blonde hair and gleaming silver eyes walked into the lobby.

Completely ignoring Cress she shot forward toward the young man.

YOU! She cried angrily.

The young man casually placed his hands behind his head. Well, well, It's the leader of Genesis, Mizunay! Maaaan it's been a while since we've crossed weapons. He said cheerfully.

Tch are you really going to talk to me so calmly after you tried to kill me? Mizunay grumbled.

The young man winked. Heeey, y'know it's just business, gotta pay the bills right? Besides I didn't even succeed. He said with a wry grin.

Just business huh? Said Mizunay dangerously as her eye twitched. I'm gonna show you the business end of my fist.

Sounds like a good time but I'm here for an interview right now, sooo rain check? The young man brushed off as he stepped toward Cress.

Mizunay muttered darkly under her breath as the young man introduced himself as 21 to the other members.

They all went back to the 177th floor, the other three members decided to have a round of cards while 21 and Cress conducted the interview.

Cress wasted no time in reading out the information sheet.

Lessee... 21, Age 24, Graduated from CC University, military division, previously employed as an assassin for the planetary government.... Well that's rather forward for such a secretive job. Said Cress dryly.

Ms.Briefs is even better at gathering information than I am. 21 laughed.

So I take it you studied the techniques passed down by the legendary Hit then? Cress said.

That's right. I'm one of the best time skip users in my division... although I bet I have nothing on Hit. 21 replied.

Hah, well none of us do these days. Cress stated.

So why does an assassin like you want this sort of job? Cress asked.

Panta helped get me into the university so this is just a little way to return the favor.

Cress nodded. Right, then. That'll do.

The time was now noon.

Right, let me get that rowdy girl... you said her name was Mizunay? To see if she wants the job and then right after, Ms.Briefs already forwarded us a request. We'll finally be able to get down to it. Said Cress.

A request already huh? I'm guessing it had to do with the destruction of sector A of the maintenance tunnels? 21 asked.

Man, your information network is pretty scary. Yeah that's exactly it. We're supposed to go investigate that. Cress answered.

21 nodded and got to his feet, they returned to the break room and after some coercing managed to get Mizunay to break away from her 10 game losing streak for her interview.

21 sat down to replace her.

After a short greeting they got into a game, in which 21 decided to break the silence that had permeated the room.

I could go for a drink about now, how about you guys? 21 inquired cheerfully.

I would prefer a nice meal personally. Ruum replied.

No objections here, who knows how long Mizunay will occupy Cress' time. Okaro noted.

They left the cards scattered on the table and walked over to a nearby bar.

21 ordered a massive glass of stout and was knocking them back at a ridiculous pace.

Okaro ordered a simple fried fish platter and Ruum decided to get an appetizer platter that he ate gracefully.

Ahhhh how exquisite! When I meet Goku in the after life I'll have to thank him for this opportunity! Exclaimed Ruum.

Guess I should give him a thumbs up too. 21 replied as he downed his third pint.

Hahah, aren't Angels still immortal? Okaro inquired.

Ruum put down the fried chicken leg he had been savoring and wiped his mouth gracefully.

Ah, must you spoil my fun? Ruum teased.

They continued the small talk as they drank and ate their fill.
    --------------------------------------------------

I kinda had someone specific in mind with Mizunay so I may take the story to characters in professions while I wait and see if that person will request one.

If they don't ask for a while, I'll probably go ahead and continue on with the Special Operations Department so we can get to the actiony part.

22. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

OHHHH there you are. I was hoping you'd show up.

Alright Jane, you've got Mizunay. (The black haired girl I've been mentioning)

I hope you'll all forgive me but I'm going to move Jane ahead since her role is kinda important to getting the story going into some action.

The order thereafter is as normal and I promise, I don't have any other pre-determined roles so there won't be anymore skipping.

I'm gonna take a proper break now for a few hours, I'll probably do Jane's tonight and continue with the rest tomorrow buuuut who knows I may do more if the mood strikes.

23. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

-Deleted old queue-

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  24. Monna Malicious Miraculous Malevolent Maelstrom

Glad to hear it.

I'm currently tweaking the upcoming event for the squad, I'd like it to be especially action packed since It's been a bit slow so far.

26. Stringer ◤ prƟsperity ◢

27. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Added to queue :catsun

28. RazzaTheReaver Well-Known Member

@Nep Nep you've really put a lot of effort and thought into this stuff. I'm impressed :good

29. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Heh, thanks.

I usually don't put effort into anything but hey, time to use all that energy I've stored up while no effort shit posting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  30. Sixth Ranger Well-Known Member