1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

ITT : I make you into a made up DB character

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Nep Nep, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Okay, time to write stuff again.

@Stringer

Name -> Tsuno

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'9

Weight -> 135 (Average)

Hair Color -> White

Eye Color -> Crimson

Clothes -> long black hooded coat with pants and combat boots of the same color for night stealth operations.

Personality -> Tsuno is a calm and collected individual who sticks to logical thinking. His job has formed his skills to be best in stealth but his combat power is nothing to scoff at, much like the rest of his division. He is naturally attuned to HFIL's ki and was the one who sparked the idea to research how others could harness it.

Story -> Tsuno checked his phone to see the time as he waited for his trap to lure the Tsunami Blood Seeker corps outside of East City.

A pleasant breeze blew across the rocky plateaus.

It wasn't long before he could hear several footsteps from behind, he turned around as several Blood Seekers surrounded him, brandishing large double sabers.

So you came after all. Tsuno said calmly.

We don't know who you are but you've got some balls to call all of us out here. A male spoke up.

We're under orders from the boss to dispose of anyone right now and to take over East City. A female voice replied.

She stepped forward and pointed her double saber at Tsuno.

Your overconfidence will be your undoing. She continued.

I see. Said Tsuno as a massive black aura burst forth from him, darkening the sky.

Even for a relatively low ranking corps, you're all still quite powerful, it's no wonder you instill fear into regular citizens. Tsuno remarked as the wind from his aura pushed them back.

An occult ki user?!? Spat one of the blood seekers.

No. This ki has been with me since birth, unlike those charlatans who have to force their connection, I am one with the other worlds power. Today, you will have the honor of witnessing the true might of this ki. Tsuno grinned.

Suddenly the sky was lit red and black clouds gathered, a thick red liquid began to pour from these clouds and the distant land seemed to fade away in a black haze as the red liquid pooled on the ground.

Tsuno extended his arms outward as they became scaly, his hands became powerful claws, shining black horns grew from his head and his eyes seemed to be aflame. His entire body gained the scaly black skin and a massive tail with a scythe like protrusion bursted forth from his body.

Black almost chitin like armor pieces covered his joints and shoulders.

His nose and hair receded away and were replaced with mean looking slits. His lips followed suit and only a grinning slit full of sharp black teeth remained.

His black aura let out a shrieking sound.

Tsuno stood up fully and extended a long white tongue to catch the red liquid now pouring from the clouds.

He looked to the female Blood Seeker.

Heheh... Surely, you're all used to this sort of smell? He said as his voice seemed to echo indefinitely. Tsuno teased.

He didn't wait for an answer. He dashed forward and used the scythe on his tail to mercilessly slash through the blood seekers, blood poured from freely.

He placed his hand on one of them as they fell. They all rose again, their eyes blank, their innards spilling freely.

Destroy them. Tsuno ordered.

The corpses advanced forward with all the power of their living selves, they clashed against their own comrades.

Tsuno watched as they slaughtered each other until all of them were dead.

Tsuno powered down to his original form and as he did the corpses fell over, the dark haze disappeared, and the clouds returned to a fluffy white and the sun filled the sky with its light again making for a grisly contrast with the mountain of corpses and blood.

Tsuno's phone rang, he pulled out of his jacket pocket.

Tsuno speaking. He answered.

It's Claro. Said his bosses voice. Have you finished your assignment?

Yes, the prevention of East Cities take over was successful. Tsuno reported.

Please come along to West City. Claro insisted.

I'll be there shortly. Tsuno said, he hung up and returned the phone to its pocket.

He extended a hand and a black pillar of flame erupted nearby.

He stepped into it and disappeared.

This same pillar of flame shot down right by Claro, who unfazed by this ability by now simply continued to monitor the ongoing fighting in West City.

You made it. Claro said without even turning to look.

I assume you have a new assignment for me? Tsuno asked.

Claro explained about the Special Operations department and about the powerful Saiyan girl Mizunay. As well as the overall plans to retake West City.

I see, so you think this girl can defeat Pyre? Tsuno replied.

Not as she is currently but with the training program they're undergoing, I have no doubt. Claro explained.

Hmph. Then what is our purpose? Tsuno asked.

We'll finish off the enemy forces as they arrive and keep any other... powerful forces occupied. Claro replied.

You believe there are more at play here than just our three groups? Tsuno went on.

Yes. There's something fishy about the chain of events in the last few months, I greatly suspect more obstacles will present themselves in time. We're going to play the role of insurance. Claro explained.

Tsuno nodded and they began collecting information on the battles, enemy troop movements, and any scraps of information they could to better prepare for the expected increase in chaos.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. babaGAReeb ☮ peace and love ❤

Okay, you're the last person I'm accepting for this part.

Maybe a second part will come along later for those that didn't get to participate.

4. Stringer ∟ Astral Projection

Canada
    holy shizzle, these Occult Ki users are awesome~

I'm hooked to the story, let's go to the next part! :catbuzz

5. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Ahaha, I'm flattered.

We'll be approaching it quite soon, keep in mind I have to simultaneously give people varied characters while also keeping them within the scope of the action to keep the plot advancing.

Soooo I think I'll try to fill out the government ID first and then the Blood Seekers they hired to fight Genesis.

Then maybe various martial artists that have no affiliation other than their homes got destroyed by Genesis.

I'm good at drawing monsters/demons so I might actually go ahead and do the art for those forms.

6. jkujbkjhffd Banned

7. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

:catsalute

8. Stringer ∟ Astral Projection

Canada
    anything that works for you man, I'll enjoy the ride :catfeels

9. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

I hope you do x)

10. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

'Kay, gonna get you done now.

@Yoshua

Name -> Circu

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'11

Weight -> 210 (Fairly bulky)

Age -> 35

Hair Color -> Blonde

Eye Color -> Ocean blue

Clothes -> Neat red suit with matching slacks and black venetian loafers. White shirt worn underneath with yellow tie.

Personality -> Circu is considered to be strong willed, virtuous, and politically minded. In his position as president of the planet he has made the decisions that he has with the sole desire to improve the lives of his citizens. Circu leads with intelligence and charisma and whenever possible, tries to mitigate dangerous circumstances to any means available to him. He is known for keeping high level Blood Seeker corps on the side of the government in order to both try to steer them to use their power for the good of the citizens and to prevent them from causing wars freely.

Story -> Circu and the other remaining members of government had moved operations to the now empty and impenetrable capsule corp tower.

Circu sat in a chair with a desk moved from a lower floor up to the 177th floor.

A member of the Blood Seeker Corps he had hired to take back the city had come to report.

After the defeat of Genesis this corp had risen to fame as the new second most powerful. They went by the name Apocalypse as mockery against their old rivals Genesis for dropping out.

For years their leader had been on even terms with Genesis' and after they had dropped out he had even managed to match evenly with Pyre, however a stalemate was not enough and unlike Genesis, Apocalypse was an entirely human Blood Seeker Corps.

Nonetheless, they had served Circu and indeed the world greatly, provided that he continued to pay them heftily for their services.

Sir, our leader is continually pushing back Pyre and our members are keeping Genesis at bay, however their power keeps growing everyday and we fear that soon they will break through our ranks and the resistance will be entirely disintegrated. Said the Apocalypse member.

I see. Circu replied with a grave expression.

We have no choice, please use the governments katchin alloy airships and tanks, this has become all out war. Circu ordered.

We'll begin immediately then. The Apocalypse member said with a salute as he left the building.

Circu sighed deeply. He got up from his desk and stepped over to the windows, the scene was unrecognizable as his beloved West City. Even if they did win it would take years to rebuild and no small amount of funds. He wondered if the people had the strength to recover from this.

Suddenly a gold and black flare of energy lit the room behind Circu.

You're bold to show yourself, Circu said simply.

A black cloaked figure stepped out from the portal.

Ahahha... my apologies, I merely stopped by to retrieve some of my... assets and I sensed someone inside. Said the cloaked figure in a distorted voice.

Some of my employees have been keeping an eye on you. I would avoid doing anything suspicious. Circe replied calmly.

Me? Oh I would never. Instead I came to warn you. The cloak figure replied.

Circu raised an eyebrow. I'm not just a politicial. If you're looking for a fight I'd say at this point... we're quite evenly matched. Circu threatened.

Ahahah, such praise, if I'm honest I only just managed to reach this level of power recently. In any case I came to warn you, the chemical I gave to the lower Genesis members will soon take effect. I hope you'll look forward to the results. It should be very amusing. Hahaha... The cloaked figure disappeared in another flash of gold and black ki.

What does he.... -RIIIIIING-

Circu picked up his phone.

Claro? You have a report.

Sir... me and Tsuno are on the scene battling! The lower Genesis members have suddenly gone mad, their ki is skyrocketing!!!

WHAT?!? Circu spat. Damnit.... Gather all your strength, kill them if you must!

We will endeavor to do so. Said Claro as he hung up.

Tch... Circu opened the windows, he closed them and then tried to sense where Claro and Tsuno were.

I see...

He made a quick call on his phone.

Yes.... call the remaining Intelligence Division members to West City immediately. I'm going out for a bit. Thanks. Circu hung up and stowed the phone away.

A white aura bursted forth from him and he rocketed toward the spot where Tsuno and Claro were fighting.

As he did he saw the signs of Tsuno transforming as the sky turned crimson and a blood rain poured down.

He spotted them below.

He dropped in with a flying kick smashing into one of the Genesis members whose body seemed to be breaking apart, blood spewing forth from them randomly.

Kaioken... TIMES 100!! A massive red aura burst forth from Claro, he dashed forward and bulldozed into the members as their already fragile bodies crumpled like crushed paper bags.

What's going on here Tsuno? Circu asked as he made a golden saber from his ki out of his hand.

Their ki just suddenly started rising and then it's as if they lost their minds completely, shortly afterward their bodies began to contort. It's clearly the result of CCT's occult ki research... they were fed massive amounts of the ki in liquid form over several days but without the mental fortitude to withstand its corruption their bodies gave way to its influence. Tsuno answered as his voice seemed to echo indefinitely in his devil form.

Tsuno slashed one of his claws and a black wave of energy cut several of them clean in two.

Circu dashed forward and slashed through several with his ki saber.

I see... so this is what the cloak figure meant. Circu said aloud.

Claro jumped back, his muscles bulging as the intense energy of red kaioken aura flared around him.

We have been unable to ascertain his identity thus far, we believe CC's intelligence division is working apart from Ms.Briefs wishes secretly but we've been unable to contact her. Claro explained as sent another Genesis member flying with a punch.

We need to formulate a new plan since this will diminish Genesis' forces greatly. Circu stated.

Allow me to end it, save your strength for later Claro. Said Tsuno with his echoing voice.

They each jumped back.

Tsuno floated up and raised a single hand. A blinding light lit for just a moment before inverting into a deep black dark energy.

It grew larger and larger, as Tsuno poured more and more ki into it the large energy sphere developed red cracks.

HELL'S SUN!!!! Tsuno yelled as he tossed the massive sphere of energy.

As it hit the remaining enemies the entire scene flashed a blinding red and a deepl black over and over until the sphere over took them all.

The sphere exploded, the black and red light intensified and a wind as strong as a tornado tore through the city.

There was not even ash left of the enemies.

Tsuno dropped down.

Ahahaha, that was more than a little excessive. Claro chuckled.

Tsuno reverted to normal and with him so did the sky and the clouds.

Heh, true but I've not had a good challenge in a while so I thought it might be nice to exert myself a tiny bit. Tsuno remarked.

That'll do guys, let's get back to CCT and start planning a more direct assault, once Genesis' has its foot soldiers eliminated it'll be time to mount an assault. Circu said.

Everyone nodded and they returned to CCT to prepare.

11. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

After I've finished the final acts power level list I'll post some more, expect it sometime tomorrow.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Okay, latest power level list is in OP.

I'll finish up Milk's tonight and post it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

'Kay, I'm just gonna do one for today cause lots of stuff to do.

@Milk

Name -> Ventu

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'10

Weight -> 195 (well toned)

Age -> 24

Hair Color -> Dirty Blonde

Eye Color -> Hazel

Clothes -> Green sleeveless jacket with orange circular patterns on it. White shirt worn underneath with brown camouflage pants and combat boots.

Personality -> Ventu is a blood seeker through and through, skillful, carefree, and dangerous. He was raised on the battlefield and became a regimental commander in his corps at just 15 years of age. He is well skilled in the corps signature Apocalypse ki techniques passed down by his boss.

Story -> Ventu sat at a small campfire in the smoldering remains of West City.

The few remaining tanks that had been provided to his corps slowly rolled on by, the deafening sound echoing through the desolate streets.

While they were indeed indestructible and good enough to damage enemies at power levels of up to 1 billion, they were easily thrown onto their tops by anyone stronger then that, leaving them useless.

Ventu chugged some of the liquor they had on hand, then threw the bottle when he was done.

Pwah! Good stuff. Alright. Enough sitting around! Ventu called to the other members who were resting in nearby tents.

He grabbed a massive brown rifle with a large blade attached to it all amde of katchin alloy as was standard for Blood Seeker weapons, no matter which you were a part of.

You're in the lead of the squad, go out and try to finish off the last bits of Genesis. Ventu ordered as his men scrambled and flew off to kill the remaining genesis underlings.

The sounds of their hasty preparation faded away and Ventu was left alone at the camp... however it was only a second before he sensed a relatively powerful ki behind him.

Ventu turned around casually. So, Daiko himself finally comes to face me.

Hmph, I'm assuming you learned all about Genesis during your time in Apocalypse. Said Daiko.

Naturally. Your boss was somethin' else. Too bad she quit on ya. I think she could have recovered you guys just fine. Then you'd still be the second strongest corps on the planet. Ventu said with a twinge of disappointment.

I agree.

In any case, our fighting has dragged out to a week now so I'm here to try to settle things. Daiko stated simply.

Heh. Well that explains why you came up on me as a Super Saiyan. That's bold though. Can't you sense the difference in our power? Ventu said scathingly.

Daiko summoned his massive hammer blade. I have my orders and you yours. To die here or to crush your flesh to pulp. Let's see what you got! Daiko cried.

Ventu let loose a powerful orange aura that seemed to radiate heat as he assumed a fighting stance.

They each dashed forward and smashed their fists met, the force of the punches made their knuckles bleed and a powerful shockwave blew away the tents.

Ventu did a reverse spin with his giant bladed rifle.

Daiko blocked with his hammer blade as sparks flew.

Ventu went on with a flurry of slashes putting Daiko on the defensive.

Ventu broke through with a kick. As Daiko hunched over in pain, he extended his hand forward, a bright orange ball of ki formed in it.

Ventu jumped back and it exploded powerfully.

When the smoke cleared Daikos shirt was in tatters and he was burned moderately where the blast had hit.

Hmph, if that got you, you won't hack it. Ventu said dismissively.

Tch!!! HAH! Daiko let loose a powerful smash with the broad side of his blades with the hammer protrusions.

Ventu blocked with some difficulty.

Hey, that's more like it! Ventu teased.

Ventu thrusted his blade forward into Daikos abdomen, Daiko again hunched over in severe pain.

Be honored. I'm about to show you the Apocalypse signature technique. Ventu said casually.

He sheathed his rifle and dashed forward his hands held behind him as an orange streak of ki was left behind.

They all separated into orbs.

Die. Ventu said casually as the orbs exploded.

However... as the smoke cleared....

B...boss? Daiko said.

Mizunay had appeared suddenly.

You're not allowed to die until you pay for disobeying my orders. Mizunay said simply but with a slight grin.

Whoa... now that's one crazy power level... So you're the original boss of Genesis huh? Mizunay or... the Exploding Reaper. Ventu said impressed.

Mizunay turned toward the man.

I haven't heard that name in a long time. Mizunay said with a smile.

Hm, well I'm brave but I ain't dumb. I'm gonna take my leave here if you don't mind. You seem like the type of lady that would drink me under the table. Ventu joked.

I'm not after you. At least, as long as you don't kill Daiko or Maca. You understand right? As their former boss I should have the right to break their skulls myself for disobeying my final order to them. Mizunay replied.

Heh. Once a Blood Seeker, always a Blood Seeker. Ventu dropped a ki smoke bomb and disappeared before it cleared.

Mizunay turned her attention back to Daiko, she picked him up by the neck.

Where's Pyre? She asked gravely.

-Cough- He's.... He's in in D sector, he cleared out the rubble in the tunnels there and made a base. Daiko coughed out.

Mizunay tossed him aside.

You and Maca get out now or I'll break every bone in your body and deliver you to Ms.Briefs myself. Mizunay spat.

Before Daiko could answer the other Special Operations Department people flew in.

Daiko watched as Mizunay explained everything to her team and they all flew off toward D sector.

Daiko let his head rest on the broken rubble.

He stared up into the sky, alight with flames.

Underlings should always respect their boss.

Ventu had reappeared.

Daiko only continued to stare blankly at the sky.

Part of me knows you're right but shit got off the rails real fast.

Daiko felt something heavy hit his chest, it was a bottle of rum.

Drink up. I gotta go clean up your underlings. Guess I'll leave that Maca girl alone too. It seems like your boss is gonna handle that.

Yeah... Daiko said absentmindedly.

Ventu flew off to kill more Genesis underlings.

14. Juan Lord Of The Graveyard

I'm not taking anymore for this round unfortunately.

However if I get enough extra interest I might consider making a part two of this story later on.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Gonna write some more tomorrow, promise. Sorry for how long it's taking guys x.x

17. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

I'm enjoying reading these. Sometimes you need to recharge those creative juices after all.

18. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Oh Pilaf, you're soooooo sweet! <3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  19. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

D'awww. Maybe sometimes. But honestly, at least your thread is unique. This section is 99% shitposting.

20. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

@El Hit

Right, time to do some more of these.

Name -> Infier

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 6'5

Weight -> 320 pounds (muscular)

Age -> 29

Hair Color -> Orange

Eye Color -> Green

Clothes -> Green sleeveless jacket with circular orange patterns. Black shirt underneath with green camouflage pants and tan combat boots. Silver chain necklace with a metal tag in the shape of an explosive inside a flame.

Personality -> Infier is a strong willed, battle loving Blood Seeker corps leader.
    He inspires confidence in his men. He has had a feud with the ex-leader of the Wildfire corps as he believes the only way a leader should step down is through death.

Story ->

I was wondering when you'd show up Infier. Said a deep voice.

Heh. Well you weren't the leader of the best corps on the planet for nothing. You know how to keep hidden when you don't want to be found Pyre. Infier replied.

As usual, I can sense your power level is roughly equal with mine in Legenedary Super Saiyan form. You really are proof of Humanities true potential. Pyre praised.

Well. You know why I'm here. All business sadly, the government wants you out and they've hired my corps to do it. We may be evenly matched usually but I'm going to take you out today. Infier said simply.

Let's get to it.

Steam was emanating from Infier, a bright orange aura burst forth from him as his power poured out of him. The rubble of the city flew every which way and his body radiated an intense heat.

Pyre lit the sky green as he transformed a glowing green aura bursting from him.

Infier extended his hand forward and a powerful fiery ki appeared, he grabbed his Blood Seeker weapon, a massive brown missile launcher with a vicious looking saw blade on the top.

Pyre put on his knuckles that transformed into massive clawed gauntlets.

Well then. TO BUSINESS! Infier yelled as he dashed forward and smashed the saw blade side of his weapon into Pyre's gauntlets.

They exchanged a lightning fast flurry of blows, neither able to land a hit on the other.

Infier changed tactics and with a 180 kick managed to knock Pyre back a bit.

He aimed his massive launcher at Pyre's face and at point blank range fired it, as they left the weapon Infier quickly infused them with his own ki.

The massive explosion cleared away any remaining rubble.

Gutsy as ever I see... said Pyre as the smoke cleared, his exposed skin had been slightly burnt.

Infier jumped back. His skin red but not burnt.

Not exactly, I'm pretty resistant to burns these days. It's part of my training. Infier grinned.

Heh. You might actually win today, although I hope you know I'll take you down with me. Pyre threatened.

Infier put his heavy weapon onto his shoulder. Fine with me, as long as you're incapacitated the rest of my corps can clean up. Inifer replied with a smile.

Cocky. Well, let's see how things play out. Pyre rocketed forward and slammed the blunt side of his gauntlets into Infiers launcher.

Once again they traded blows, neither able to hit the other.

Pyre put his hand back and a green flash lit the whole area.

!!! Infier blocked as best as he could as Pyre let loose a powerful energy blast at him.

Infier was pushed back, before he could react Pyre landed a powerful slash with the claws on his arm, blood spurted from his arm.

Tch. Those things are nasty as ever. Infier remarked.

Look who's talking. I'm gonna have to put aloe vera on this burn for weeks. Pyre joked.

Heh. Infier extended one hand a fiery ki appeared. He pressed it to the wounds and with a slight wince they had been cauterized.

Well. That's enough playing around. Infier stated. Let's see how you do with your favorite technique.

Wouldn't be worth taking you out if I didn't manage to survive it. Pyre replied with a smirk.

Right. Infiers orange ki flowed outward.... its powerful heat burning all it touched.

It surrounded Pyre and Infier, the heat became unbearable.

Pyre began sweating profusely and it became hard to breathe.

Infier's skinned reddened slightly but he seemed otherwise unaffected.

Your training regiment is really brutal huh. Pyre replied.

Well I do have to keep up with you after all. Infier stated, as the space around them distorted from the heat.

Infier sent his weapon away in a flare of fiery ki and entered a fighting stance.

Pyre replaced his gauntlets as well.

They dashed forward and exchanged a flurry of blows, the intense heat making their sweat evaporate away as their fists clashed.

Infier smirked as the heat began to slow Pyre's movements down.

He landed a powerful blow to Pyre's face and then sent him flying with a powerful kick to the abdomen.

Pyre flew right into the fiery ki bubble, as he hit the bubble he was lit aflame and he fell to the ground screaming.

Pyre put it out with a burst of ki.

His skin was a deep red now.

He panted heavily.

Heh it's worse then last time isn't it? We may be even in Power Level but it doesn't matter if I weaken you over time with the help of my heated ki. Infier mocked.

Pyre stood up.

Don't get cocky. It's not over yet.

... (I can't take too many direct hits with that ki, I need to go all out and end it quick. Pyre thought to himself.)

Pyre powered up violently, his green aura flaring up violently.

He rocketed forward and smashed his fist into Infier who barely managed to block.

Pyre knocked his arms back and grabbed Infiers neck, he dragged him into the fiery ki until he was lit aflame and then smashed him into the pavement.

Pyre panted heavily trying to catch his breath.

Infier's hand appeared in the hole the attakc had made in the pavement, he slowly pulled himself out.

He too was panting now and his skin seemed to be a glowing red.

That wasn't too bad of an idea but I have a lot more resistance to the heat than you.

Pyre grinned. True, even you can't take too many hits like that though. Pyre chuckled.

!!!

Pyre sensed a massive ki.

A powerful black beam bursted through the ki dissipating it effortlessly.

What?!? Pyre exclaimed.

Mizunay was standing above them in Super Saiyan 3.

Heh. I'll leave the rest to you then Mizunay. Infier called as he disappeared in his fiery ki aura.

Mizunay landed and tossed something to Pyre.

Hm? Pyre inquired.

It'll heal you. I want to crush you at your full strength. Mizunay stated simply.

Pyre ate the green bean and his wounds instantly healed as if he had simultaneously eaten a thousand meals, had several showers and the best sleep of his life.

Incredible... You're stronger than me in this form... Pyre praised.

Not by TOO much but enough to make you pay for crossing me. Mizunay stated simply.

Infier reappeared at a camp across from D sector where he could see the fight.

(This should be one for the ages Infier thought cheerily to himself.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  21. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Gonna do some more tomorrow.

I can't apologize enough for how slow it's going.

I'm sorting through some stuff though annnnnd I started going back to school annnnnd even though I still have free time, sometimes I'm just not feeling it.

I do want to reiterate my promise to finish it though, you'll get tagged when yours is ready.

22. El Hit Banned

23. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

I'm glad you liked it x)

24. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Time for you.

@Weiss

Actually I decided your role a while back. It's perfect for you.

Name -> Montblanc

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'9

Weight -> 178 (well toned)

Age -> 28

Hair Color -> Blonde

Eye Color -> Violet

Clothes -> White jacket with thick sky blue lines going down the sides of the body and arms worn open over a white button up shirt worn untucked and with the top two buttons undone. Grey pants with brown boots.

Personality -> Montblanc is the cheery head of the CCID, while he appears to be rather carefree he takes his work seriously and uses any means necessary to achieve the goals for his company. In addition he is a very capable martial artist and was born with an unnaturally high level of ki for a human.

Story -> Montblanc was sitting at the table across from Beerus, reading a report Dudley had just delivered from Strike.

I see. It's time to make our move then. Montblanc replied to Dudley.

I'll standby in the city to aid Mizunay then. Dudley acknowledged as he flew off.

What do you plan? Beerus asked calmly.

We've been working to suss out government corruption for a while now. While we were doing so we found out that another individual was assassinating various of the lower members.

Under the pretext of sharing the same goal we have been pretending to aid him for a while now and have thus had to allow him to make all his moves.

It seems the current head of the government is entirely unaware of the corruption at lower levels. He's a kind, optimistic, and strong man but he's somewhat oblivious unfortunately.

First we were able to ascertain that the current Chief of Police has held off on reporting and punishing crimes committed by certain politicians. These crimes are largely stealing of tax payer money and funding of Blood Seeker corps to harass common citizens.

It seems they've been trying to build up the funds and the power to completely take over Capsule Corp. Montblanc explained.

Hm. Why take over Capsule Corp? Beerus asked.

It's the pillar of society. If it got in the wrong hands a few people or an individual could have a horrific amount of control over the entire planet. This is what Ms.Briefs has been asking us to remain vigilant about for years now. Montblanc answered.

I see. I really should go visit the surface with Whis again sometime. Beerus said somewhat absentmindedly.

Montblanc smiled. Thank you for training all of us. According to this report the corrupt Chief of Police managed to escape and has been hiding out nearby on the surface. I need to eliminate him.

Come by anytime, bring some food from the surface though. Beerus said curtly.

Montblanc nodded and stood up. I'll be sure to do so. Montblanc took off flying and headed down toward the surface.

He headed south into a thick forest and touched down...

He closed his eyes. Hmmm... ah... it's nearby, a power level of 6. It has to be him. Montblanc said to himself.

In a clearing there indeed was the obese chief of police, cooking sausages over the fire and ramming them into his mouth greedily.

Ah Chief Kuishin. Might you share some of that food? Montblanc said in a cheery tone.

The Chief jumped up and turned around, sausage bits hanging around his mouth disgustingly.

W-W-W-WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!? The Chief said as he reached for his gun.

A friend of Strike's. Montblancs expression suddenly became serious, his smile evaporating in an instant.

I know about your aid to the corrupt politicians at the lower levels. You've been pocketing a lot of the government funds too which is why the Police Department building is in such a shabby state. Montblanc stated coldly.

H-ha-haahahahah! Well that's okay because I'll kill you here and now!

The Chief pointed his pistol at Montblanc and fired.

Montblanc simply moved his head slightly to the left to dodge the bullet.

The Chief continued to fire.

Montblanc walked slowly forward as he dodged the bullets.

When the Chief ran out of bullet, Montblanc snapped his fingers.

A surge of ki erupted from the pistol, making the metal melt.

The Chief yelled in pain as it burned his hand and he dropped the gun, stepping back slowly, his face contorted with pure terror.

I am the head of Capsule Corps intelligence division and I hereby sentence you to death for your crimes. Montblanc said simply as he raised his hand to the mans face.

The man screamed as a burst of whiteish blue ki engulfed him.

Montblanc picked up one of the sausages that had been left over the fire on a metal oven grate.

He bit into it but quickly spit it out.

Tch. This is the cheap kind, you'd think with all the money he'd at least eat high quality food. Montblanc said to himself.

He put his fingers to his forehead and closed his eyes, he locked on to Dudleys ki and disappeared.

He reappeared next to Dudley in the city.

Above him Mizunay and Pyre were clashing magnificently. Their power shaking the city.

Ah it seems all is going to plan. Montblanc stated.

Indeed. Mizunay should be able to win. I imagine you had no trouble taking care of the chief? Dudley asked.

Hahaha, need you even ask? Montblanc said as he smiled with exaggerated smugness.

Dudley smirked.

What now? Dudley asked.

Strike should be taking the assault to the governments hired Blood Seeker corp.

He should be able to defeat them just fine.

Then.... he should show up and we'll work together with Mizunay to apprehend him for the manufacture of dangerous substances. Montblanc replied.

His power level could be beyond us by now. Dudley remarked sounding somewhat worried.

Whis told us to trust in Mizunay. He believes she can awaken a power that has never been seen. Montblanc reassured.

Regardless, let's stand by here to make sure we can offer her a senzu bean once the cloaked figure arrives. Montblanc stated.

Dudley nodded as they continued to watch the fierce battle above.

------------

25. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

@Big Bob

Right, your turn now.

From now on for Blood Seeker corps members I'm gonna put their battle names up here too.

Name -> Tatsu/ AKA The Blood Tornado

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'11

Weight -> 245 pounds (Pretty bulky)

Age -> 26

Hair Color -> Silver

Eye Color -> Amber

Clothes -> Long leather black jacket worn open with nothing under. Beige combat pants tucked into black combat boots. Large platinum chain with a red whirlwind tag attached to the end.

Personality -> Tatsu is the carefree leader of the Tempest Blood Seeker corp known worldwide as the 3rd strongest Blood Seeker to ever exist. He enjoys drawing out his fights and playing around. However when serious his powerful ki with properties similar to wind can shred his opponents into bloody piles of flesh, hence his nickname.
    Unlike many Blood Seeker corps Tatsu's is known for proficiency in several weapon types.

Story -> Tatsu having been hired to eliminate the Apocalypse corp members by Panta Briefs had been working on just that for the last few days.

Just outside North city his corps had begun an all out war with the other members.

Tatsu had spotted one of the stronger members and was giving chase.

Hey, c'mon now! Is that any way to treat a guy that came all the way out to North city for ya? Tatsu mocked.

The member stopped in a large clearing.

Heh... Sorry Bloody Tornado, I just wanted to give you a... PROPER WELCOME! Yelled the young Apocalypse member as several explosions occured around Tatsu.

However as the smoke cleared, Tatsu was completely undamaged.

Heh... those are good up to what? A power level of 40 million? Man. Your boss keeps the good stuff to himself. Tatsu mocked.

Tch... The member spat on the ground.

Tatsu extended a hand and a small burst of windy ki appeared.

He grabbed a large, brown katchi alloy pistol as it materialized.

Let's have some fun before you die. Tatsu smirked.

The man summoned Apocalypse's signature massive blade rifle and charged forward.

Tatsu spun his pistol around skillfully, using it to block the slashes.

Tatsu spun around and kicked the boy, then spun 180 and did it again, then followed up with an incredibly fast spin that let loose a burst of wind ki as he fired the gun rapidly sending bullets flying everywhere.

The flew backward from the force of the ki, the bullets pierced him everywhere.

GAH! The boy smashed into the ground.

He got up slowly... You missed all the lethal spots on purpose... he said through gritted teeth.

I've got time. It'd be boring if you gave up too quickly. Tatsu smirked.

The boy got up with difficulty, his body shaking from the pain.

Low rank or not you're a Blood Seeker. Good on ya' not to give up. Tatsu praised.

The boy frowned and let loose an organe aura that radiated heat.

The boy dashed forward his ki leaving behind large orange orbs.

He slashed at Tatsu who dodged calmly.

The boy detonated one of the ki orbs to the left of Tatsu making him bounce into another which began to explode as well.

Whooooa! Tatsu quickly moved out of the way.

NOW! The boy had appeared behind him, he was about to land a powerful overhead slash.

Tatsu simply extended his other hand and a beautiful golden katchin alloy katana appeared in it with a burst of wind ki. He easily blocked the slash and knocked the boy back.

Tatsu dashed forward and let loose an impossibly fast flurry of slashes with the katana.

Blood sprayed from the boys wounds.

Is that all? Tatsu said disappointed.

The boy stood up, blood oozing from his mouth. He spat out the blood and shakily pointed his blade rifle at Tatsu.

Tatsu sent his weapons away and in their place summoned a large long sword instead.

I'll end it for you. Tatsu said simply.

With an overhead slash he sent forth a powerful wind that tore up everything near it and slashed the boy cleanly in half.

The remaining orange ki orbs disappeared.

-Sigh- Boring. All the strong members are over in West City. I'm gonna make Briefs pay up more for this when I see her next. Tatsu said to himself as he put his long sword over his shoulder and walked back to the main battlefield to find a new target.

26. Big Bob King Bobbert

Wow that was definitely worth the wait, thank you.

I love those sort of characters as well so it fits good.

27. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

I had a feeling you did, I'm glad you liked it!

28. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

@Santi

Jeez. I ran out of the setup of roles I had initially planned.

I hope the rest of you don't feel ham fisted in but I just finished planning these roles.

There was a LOT more requests than I expected @~@

Name -> Ignema

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 6'3

Weight -> 280 (quite bulky)

Hair Color -> Copper

Eye Color -> Sea green

Clothes -> White long sleeved button up shirt with solid light purple tie. Black pants and boots. Belt the same color as the tie with a brown katchin alloy buckle.

Personality -> Ignema is the head of weapons development at Capsule Corp and a powerful martial artist. Although he enjoys weapons he prefers not to use them during battle. Those under his jurisdiction consider him to be fun loving but somewhat unpredictable with his actions.

Story ->

Yeah. Everything's ready. We finished the weapons Ms.Briefs.

Right. We'll go eliminate the remaining Genesis troupes.

Ignema hung up his cell phone.

He turned to face a large crowd of people. All citizens and resident martial artists of some sort or another of West City who had tried their best to evacuate as many citizens as possible during Gensis' raid.

They had been lying low to gather supplies and marshal their strength and now was finally the time.

Ignema pushed a door behind him so roughly it fell flat off the hinges.

Behind him was a room with countless katchin alloy weapons.

The room behinds you is full of Blood Seeker grade katchin alloy weapons. The types I have here are built to counter Genesis' weapons specifically.

The general members prefer the use of large broadswords and those will be your targets.

Be careful because the liquid they've been ingesting has transformed the survivors into powerful monsters, those that didn't die at least. Ignema smirked.

I'll be going on ahead. Ignema said as he walked past the sudden rush into the weapons room.

He walked into a rather barren hallway with metal walls and grate for floor.

He took some stairs up and arrived out into a wooded forest.

He could feel the powerful energies clashing in West City from over here.

Heh. (Maybe I can play with Apocalypse too. ) He thought to himself as he flew upward and headed north east toward the city.

As he arrived ahead he could see Pyre clashing with the old head of Genesis. Their power was pretty amazing. He spotted Montblanc observing below...

He could see many of the transformed Genesis members roaming the streets below, the members of Apocalypse engaging them freely.

Ignema dropped down onto the pavement toward a lone group of the transformed Genesis members.

They were dripping in some kind of oozing black substance, their horrible melted bodies dragging slowly across the street.

They turned slowly.

One let out a deathly scream like that of a thousand people being burned alive.

Before it could finish Ignema had appeared in front of it and punched its head so hard that it exploded.

That's really irritating y'know? Ignema smirked.

They all dashed forward with surprising speed but Ignema easily dodged their attacking motions.

Ignema smashed his forearm into the throat of the nearest one which promptly crumpled into a heap on the ground.

They all surrounded him.

Ignema loosened his tie as they closed in.

One jumped forward and he pierced through its abdomen like butter with a simple front kick.

Wait your turn. Ignema said as he appeared behind one of them and snapped its neck like a twig.

Ignema started to feel bored.

He let loose an explosive ki that wiped out the rest of them easily.

It'd be troublesome if you eliminated anymore. Said a voice from above.

There was a white haired young man floating above who touched down gently.

Oh? You're the 2nd strongest member of Paralysis... The Venomous Plague. Ignema stated.

Correct. Although I am currently associated with Genesis. Once I learned of their plans I simply had to join and they were all too happy to have me. My normal name is Fang. You can call me that for short for the small amount of time that you'll be alive. Fang said confidently.

A cocky one huh? Ignema cracked his knuckles. Let's see, I don't really like weapons but I've been developing something I just have to try. Ignema stated a he raised his hands.

Two chakrams with no handled appeared in a bright burst of ki. They were clearly of katchin alloy and their shape indicated that were made for parrying sword like weapons based on the holes placement.

It's a little unorthodox and this fighting style isn't really me but it's a good opportunity. Ignema replied as he let ki flow through the chakrams.

Interesting. Fang summoned a weapon which appeared in a delicate green and gray ki. It looked like two large lances however it had no handle and instead was made to go over the arm.

A green and gray aura bursted forth from fang as he readied his weapons.

Ignema readied himself too, a flowing white aura bursting form him.

Fang rocketed forward and made several piercing attacks with his lances.

Ignema moved his body loosely, using the spinning chakrams to deflect the blows.

After a particularly good parry, Ignema backflipped and smashed Fang upward with a kick simultaneously.

Ignema surged ki through the chakrams and threw them upward to follow up the attack.

Tch! Fang crossed his lances as the chakrams grinded against them powerfully.

Fang managed to knock the chakrams back and went in for powerful thrusting attack aimed directly at Ignemas head.

Ignema dodged upward and slammed his fist into the smooth part of the lance, sending it smashing into the ground, he then let loose a side kick into Fangs neck which knocked him away from his weapons.

Ignema didn't skip a beat, he followed up with a left hook to the jaw, a powerful uppercut, and jumped upward and dropped kicked Fang in the head.

GUH! Fang yelled as he held the sides of his head.

Now we fight my way. Ignema said as he rocketed forward and let loose a two handed smash onto the back of Fangs head.

Fang was sent flying through the pavement.

Ignema floated upward gently and crossed his arms, waiting for Fang to return.

Fang came floating upward calmly.

I see. You're not just a joke. Fang said softly.

You're not gonna be able to hold back on me like that. Ignema said curtly.

Fang outstretched his hands and summoned his lances again.

Then let me show you the full might of the fighting style granted to me by Paralysis and mastered by me!

Fangs ki bursted forth and flowed wildly from him.

His lances glowed and encased his arms all the way up to the shoulders, they increased in length and began to drip with some sort of green liquid.

So, the highest mastery of Paralysis' Poison Fangs technique. A poison made from concentrated ki. Honestly, is there anything you can't do with ki these days? Ignema chuckled.

Enough talk. It's time to kill you. Fang dashed forward powerfully.

Ignema was surprised at his speed. He could just barely dodge the stabs from the now massive lances.

He backed up as the point managed to scratch his arm.

S-shit... The poison! Ignema thought.

It won't be long. Soon the poison will weaken you enough to kill.. although it could kill you on its own too if I prefer. Fang smirked.

Ignema felt a little bit woozy but reassumed his fighting stance. I'll still kill you first too. Ignema mocked.

Fang looked rather livid.

Let's see about that! Fang dashed forward to continue his flurry of stabbing attacks.

Unfortunately he had become much faster now, although he couldn't land a direct hit he managed to scratch Ignema several times.

Ignema's vision was wavering now... he panted heavily, his insides were beginning to feel a moderate amount of pain.

Fang removed his two lances without reverting them to their original form, in a bright light he formed it into one massive standard shape lance.

THIS IS THE END! Fang dashed forward, his lance held in front of him, ripping up the ground around him.

!!!! Ignema mustered his strength and his ki surged forth from him, he managed to grab the lance and stop Fang from finishing him off.

Stop being so stubborn. You WILL die. By me or the poison now. Fang explained.

Y- .... You... -pant- ... FIRST! Ignema yelled as he smashed the lance down into the ground with a burst of strength and kicked Fang upward again.

He quickly grabbed the lance and rocketed upward!

Ignema heard the sound of the lance piercing through Fangs flesh.

UGAAAAH! -COUGH-

The lance fell downward with Fang impaled on it and stabbed itself into the street.

Ignema fell to his knees as he reached the ground.

Heh... got ya. Ignema managed to say.

Fang turned toward him and smirked painfully. Live.... and die... -COUGH- on.... the battlefield.... That is.... our.... the life faded from Fangs eyes.

Ignemas vision also faded and he fell to the floor....

He could hear a murmur of voices seemingly far off... it felt like all of his organs were being shredded apart...

29. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

@Jane

I'm feeling motivated.

Since you ended up being the main character I'm gonna at least try to draw Mizunay's regular and Otherworld SSJ forms.

30. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass