1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

ITT : I make you into a made up DB character

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Nep Nep, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Not for this one, I'm already gonna be pretty busy for a bit.

However I think I'll make a part two later on.

I'll tag you on that day to see if you still want one.

2. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Okie dokie.

3. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Sorry ^^;
    --------------

God I love how I got Mizunay's face perfect in SSJ but can't get everything right for normal form.

As for clothes and body, I need serious practice on legs and feet and suck at drawing clothes so maybe I won't go that far in this particular thread lest I delay anything further.

I'm doing this now cause spoiler alert, Otherworld SSJ is coming up and I'd like to illustrate the drastic change to some degree.

4. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

S'all good, Ben Grimm can take a hit.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  5. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Whew, been busy with the classes I've been taking.

I'm gonna do some more of these on Monday, that's when I should have much more free time.

I'd apologize some more but at this point it goes without saying, thanks for sticking with my sluggish ass @~@

EDIT - Damn... gonna have to postpone it one more day :/ extra class stuff came up suddenly, sorry x.x

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  6. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

@titantron91

Right, let's get this one complete.

Name -> Zenko

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human

Height -> 5'10

Weight -> 175 (slim but toned)

Age -> 27

Hair Color -> Platinum Blonde

Eye Color -> Silver

Clothes -> Aqua blue button up worn untucked and with the top two buttons undone. Yellow tie sloppily tied. Slim black work pants and white loafers.

Personality -> Zenko is a member of Capsule Corps combat analysis team. He's typically calm but is excitable when researching or discovering new things about the targets he's analyzing.

Story -> Yes... that should neutralize it... Zenko said to himself as he injected a copper haired man with a makeshift antidote.

The man opened his eyes groggily and sat up.

Heheh. We finally got to test our antidotes for Paralysis' teams techniques. Zenko chuckled happily.

Oh it's you... Good timing. The man said sounding rather unenthusiastic.

Zenko stood up. Well, if you've recovered properly I need to analyze Pyre and Mizunay now. Zenko said cooly as he took off.

Zenko found the place where Mizunay and Pyre were battling out. Their insane power levels were sending massive bursts of powerful wind in every direction.

Zenko removed a small glass device from his pocket and placed it over his eye, he pressed a button and information appeared on the lens.

Target - Pyre
    Current Power - 90 Billion
    Combat Style - Wildfire Blood Seeker Corps (Dual Gauntlets)
    Proposed Weaknesses - Speedy offensive styles, powerful defensive styles, deceptive tactics
    Projected growth over time - 400%
    Threat - Target should not be engaged in combat.
    Affiliation - Freelance

I see... Zenko said to himself as he targeted Mizunay.

Target - Mizunay
    Current Power - 96 Billion
    Combat Style - Unique Genesis Blood Seeker Corps Style (Scythe)
    Proposed Weaknesses - ???
    Projected growth over time - 10,000%
    Threat - Target is not currently a threat to society
    Affiliation - Special Operations Department. CC. West City Branch.

Oh?... This projected growth... this is surely a malfunction. Zenko thought to himself.

No weakness either... That's unusual. Zenko stood lost in thought as the fight raged above him.

Unfortunately this was long enough to attract the attention of Paralysis' leader.

Zenko turned to face the footsteps behind him.

There was a tall, slim green haired man with deep purple eyes.

Toison, leader of Paralysis, also known as the Black Plague. Zenko greeted.

A Capsule Corp dog. I've been bored for a little while... You'll do. I'll paint my lances with your blood and make your flesh purple with my venom. Toison said menacingly.

Zenko activated the device again.

Target - Toison
    Combat Power - 45 Billion
    Combat Style - Paralysis' Signature (Dual lance)
    Proposed Weaknesses - Poison immune foes, brute strength, superior speed
    Projected Growth over time - 150%
    Threat - Target is a mid range threat, engage with some caution
    Affiliation - Paralysis, collaborating with Genesis.

He then took the device off and tucked it away in a pocket.

We've gotten all the information on you that we need unfortunately. I'm not particularly interested in fighting with you. Zenko brushed off.

I wasn't worried about your interest. Toison said casually as he rocketed toward Zenko.

Zenko dodged one lance and let the other pierce his hand slightly as he pushed it away.

Hahah, I've never injected my poison so easily. Toison laughed heartily.

Well, I assume nobody has ever allowed you to hit them with it. Zenko said with a slight grin.

What?.. Toison said confused.

A flash of yellow ki lit up between the two and Toison narrowly dodged a small dagger dripping in a light blue fluid.

You're gonna have to be faster then that. Toison mocked.

That'll prove difficult since I don't want to expend effort on the likes of you. Zenko replied cooly.

Zenko turned around with his back towards Toison. In fact I think I'll take my leave.

Zenko began to walk away calmly.

... Toison dashed quickly toward Zenko's back, his lances ready for attack.

Zenko turned around and tossed the dagger into Toison's abdomen.

The effect was near instant.

Toison slammed to the ground clutching his stomach and screaming.

Zenko stood over the writhing mass.

You see. Paralysis builds up a complete immunity to all manner of toxin's when they infuse their very ki with that essence. The process to do so is painful and takes years but if it's successful the very nature of the users ki becomes poisonous to humans with normal ki.

On the other hand, if one were to neutralize the poison, well... your ki IS poison now. You shouldn't have wasted my time. Zenko said simply.

The man got up on all fours and began spitting up blood and chunks.

The antidote will shred your insides and make mince meat of your organs. At the very least, I do apologize for the painful way of ending this fight but I have places to be. Zenko took off, leaving the man to die.

7. Vice Redeemed

Add me to the queue please.

8. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

As you can see I'm having a tough time with the last few.

I may make a second one later on though and I'll be sure to notify you then okay?

9. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

'Nother of these starting tomorrow.

10. Sixth Ranger Chikara

Just caught up with the story

Hopefully Pyre doesn’t get Mollywhopped too bad

11. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Ahahah, sorry for the wait.

I won't give anything away just yet.

For today I'm practicing my art a bit so maybe I can at least get some basic stuff out by the time I reach the end of the story.

12. Brandon Lee Green days are not gone

Hey did you skip mine?

13. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

I'm not close to yours yet.

Tomorrow is Claudio swiss, not sure how much more I can get in that day.

14. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

'Kay, time for this.

@Claudio Swiss

Name -> Cargo Briefs

Gender -> Male

Race -> Human (Minimal saiyan blood)

Height -> 6 feet

Weight -> 190 (Toned and slim)

Age -> 28

Hair Color -> Blue

Eye Color -> Blue

Clothes -> Light blue button up shirt with yellow cuffs and trim worn untucked under gray vest. Grey slacks and shiny black loafers.

Personality -> Cargo is the brother to Panta Briefs, unlike his sister he's a little more passionate and hot headed. He enjoys drawing and designing architecture and is the sole architect of West City. He does practice martial arts on the side as he likes to keep fit.

Story -> Cargo finished up his last sketch...

I've got the last building design down. We're ready to begin rebuilding immediately once the chaos settles. Cargo stated.

Panta nodded. That's one less thing to worry about.

Heh. What kind of game are you playing though? No matter how you slice it, you're pretty much the primary cause of the chaos in the city. Cargo accused.

It's true but... it was necessary to make him tip his hand. Panta said as she held a black vial up to the sunlight.

I've already set up counter measures. It may seem cruel but this will draw him out as his goal is at hand. Panta continued.

You've always got everything planned out down to the smallest detail, it's creepy y'know? Cargo teased.

Panta smirked. Oh? And who had an entire new plan for the city before I'd even asked?

Hah. That's just my natural reaction after years of abuse by the metaphorical hands of my dear sister. Carge replied.

Right, right! Panta chuckled.

Well, what do you intend? She finished.

Cargo stretched. I think I'm gonna go into the city. I wanna see my locations up close and get a better idea of the workload ahead of us.

I'd just be in the way. I'll head up to the lookout and watch over things with Whis and Beerus. Panta explained as she pulled a capsule from her purse and dropped it onto the ground. A small yellow ship appeared.

Cargo gave a casual wave and flew off toward West City.

Inside the city was a cacophony of the sounds of battle.

Cargo sighed deeply as he sifted through his design papers casually as battles raged around him.

Man looking at the place in this state is depressing. Then again I can add a bunch of snazzy new designs since they went ahead and destroyed pretty much everything 'cept the CC tower. Cargo thought to himself.

Before he could continue his planning a spine tingling howling sound surrounded him, the sound slowly got lower until it finally faded.

Disgusting melting black corpse like humanoids had surrounded him while he was preoccupied.

Ah... this must be the effect of an overdose of that black fluid... Cargo though as the creatures enclosed on him.

Ahhhhh man. What a bother.

He could sense that their transformation had swollen their power, the black liquid which had become their ki had returned to its original form as it busted forth from their bodies.

Alright... let's try it.

HAAAAA!!!

A burst of energy flew forth from Cargo, his blue hair stood up very slightly and changed to green.

His aura changed from a bright white to a dim wispy gold.

The creatures advanced and Cargo assumed a fighting stance.

Cargo moved first.

He dashed forward let loose a powerful side kick that knocked the melted heads off the creatures effortlessly.

He bursted forward to the next and sent a punch through its abdomen.

The creature let out a small roar of surprise however...

The creature gripped his arm with its oozing arms. The ooze began to spread over Cargo.

Shit... Cargo struggled but the creatures grip was suddenly incredibly strong.

The other creatures advanced...

They all frantically clambered over him, their oozing bodies encasing him...

The black mass of oozing flesh wobbled violently as Cargo struggled... but then...

The movement ceased...

A moment of deathly silence permeated the area.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fleshy creatures were blown to bits as Cargo let loose an incredible surge of power that sent them flying everywhere.

Unfortunately with it went his design papers.

Cargo sighed deeply as he powered down. Damn it, you're lucky I've got a photographic memory or I'd burn what's left of ya'.

Cargo resumed his work measuring and trying to envision the new designs...

The battles raged on around him.
    ------------------------------------------------

Not everyone can get a super glamorous role right now but hey, it's actually a pretty big deal in regards to the coming epilogue.

Notes -

Form used is Incomplete SSJ x35 multiplier, usable by those with less than half saiyan blood and more than no saiyan blood.

Base PL is 120 mil

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  15. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

@Toxic Saiyan

'Kay time for more.

Name -> Prunit

Gender -> Male

Race -> Full Saiyan

Height -> 5'10

Weight -> 190 (well toned)

Age -> 24

Hair Color -> Black

Eye Color -> Black

Clothes -> Standard issue earth military uniform. Black jacket with rounded modern gray saiyan armor chest plate. Matching pants and combat boots with modern gray saiyan leg armor to match.

Personality -> Prunit is a hot blooded full Saiyan that works for the earth's military. Despite initially liking President Circu's policies Prunit has come to despise the man for his hiring of Blood Seeker corps and inability to manage the growing danger and hostility within the political circles. Prunit has a strong sense of justice and hates when people take the easy way out.

Story -> Prunit smashed his fists down on the generals desk. Why the hell are we just sitting here while one of our major cities is under attack?!?! Prunit yelled.

The general held his hand up in an effort to quite Prunit.

President Circu has ordered us to remain behind, he believes that Apocalypse is be-

BULLSHIT! Prunit interjected angrily.

The general raised a single eyebrow in protest of the sudden outburst.

We've become a damn joke. We're not even good for protecting our own planet according to his actions! Prunit spat.

The general stood up.

What do you propose we do? The fact is that our men have no character and no morale. They're far inferior to even the weakest blood seeker corp with very few exceptions. Yourself being one of those exceptions. The general explained calmly.

I... Prunit trailed off.

The general turned his back. You're suspended from duty.

W-what?!? Prunit yelled.

The general turned his head slightly barely concealing a smile.

The actions you take at this point will not be recorded. The general replied.

... Prunit couldn't help but smile. Yes sir. Prunit hurried out of the office.

The general turned to see his now empty office.

Hmph. However... with all that's going on behind the scenes, he may not have a place to return... I should make sure such fine soldiers have a place to be when this is over. The general thought to himself.

Prunit dashed off toward the havoc in West city.

Shortly after he spotted a small camp of apocalypse members.

Without a second thought he jumped right in.

??? Eh? Who the hell are you?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The tents blew away as Prunit let loose his strength. A blast of golden light blinded the apocalypse grunts.

Liquor bottles and meats flew in every direction...

Before the light dissipated...

GAAAAH! Ugh....

Prunit had kneed one of the grunts in the abdomen and knocked him out.

The remaining grunts circled around him as the light dissipated.

They all lunged at him simultaneously.

Prunit backflipped into the air and drew his hand back.

As he swung it several whip like ki stands appeared and tied themselves around the grunts.

Prunit grinned widely.

With his free hand he summoned a sharp ki blade.

Without hesitation he sliced through the grunts supple throats.

He landed, satisfied with his work.

Heh. That's some nice handy work, do you want to join Apocalypse to replace them? Said a voice from behind.

Prunit jumped back and turned around.

It was the infamous leader of Apocalypse.

I'll pass thanks. I'd rather not throw away my morals for the highest bidder. Prunit mocked.

Well then... you've killed several of my comrades here. So now you die. Infier said ferociously.

The power surge was like nothing Prunit had ever felt before....

The gusts of wind that flew by him threatened to break apart the very earth with their strength and a powerful heat emanated from Infier.

Prunit slid back several feet and almost feel flat on his back.

Infier walked forward slowly his skin a glowing red and a fiery orange ki flowing from his body..

You're strong for a military dog... but you're total garbage compared to me. You understand that don't you? Infier sneered.

Tch. Prunit strengthened his resolve. If I die I'm taking you with me.

Infiers eye twitched slightly for a mere moment... he was gone!

Prunit had no time to react! Infier wrapped a hand tightly around his throat and lifted him like a weightless doll.

The ki was burning his flesh....

Don't kid yourself... You don't have the strength to take me out. Infier said.

!!!

A blast of whiteish blue ki in the shape of doves were rocketing toward Infier.

Infier dropped Prunit and jumped out of the way.

The hell?!?

My, my. It's rude to host a private party while Pyre and Mizunay are fighting away. A blonde man stated as he landed in front of Prunit.

Who the fuck are you? Infier asked angrily.

The blonde man bowed. I am called Montblanc and that... is all that you will ever know. Montblanc said with a smirk.

... This man... Infier could sense his power level was completely equal with his... who was he?

Well? If you'd like to continue I'd be glad to jump on the stage and play the second act. Montblanc teased.

Infier calmed down and powered down...

Tch. It's not worth it. I have to save my strength to kill Pyre in case that girl fails... You're off easy this time you military shit. Infier diappeared in flare of orange ki.

Prunit was clucthing his throat, where Infier had gripped him had left a very bright red mark.

Who are you? Prunit managed to get out.

I'm on your side. That's all I will tell you. Montblanc stated simply.

It's a shame I didn't let you get a bit more beat up, that zenkai boost would have been incredible. Montblanc chuckled.

Montblanc began to walk away.

I don't recommend acting alone any further. If you want to achieve your goals... work with the man that I'll send to you momentarily. Montblanc disappeared in his bright blueish white ki.

... Prunit stared up at the sky, it was painted red with the flames of the cities destruction.

Who was the mysterious man that had saved him? Could he be trusted?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  16. Toxic Saiyan Borderline. Sensible. Radioactivity. (BSR)

Cool man I love it!

17. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Glad that's the case x)

18. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Okay... 6 more people to go, I'm going to start wrapping this plot up and it's going to move fast.

Prepare for the remaining characters to kinda be sharing the spot light with the plot.

Sorry but it's the way it's gotta be done.

Gonna try and finish this off within the week.

19. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

Damn lol you got a lot of time but you make some quality stories. Respect.

20. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Will do one or two tonight in Eastern time.

Thanks @~@

I kinda just ended up with more participants than I anticipated hence the long delivery time for the latter half of those participants.

21. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

You should charge people for this entertainment. You put a lot of effort into this and deserve a reward somehow.

22. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Hahah. Alas. Life doesn't work like that.

Besides, it helps me hone my writing skills and creativity at least.

23. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

Life does work in the way that you put your talents in areas where they can be appreciated and benefit you in some way. You ever thought about setting up a fan fiction page and let people make voluntary donations? I mean really I'm being honest here, you got talent (which you probably know) the thing is how you use it. Think about the options even if you at first think 'this here is not gonna happen'. Be ambitious my friend, because you have that gohan potential.

24. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Heh. Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. Perhaps I'll do that later on.

25. RazzaTheReaver Well-Known Member

Make an audio book out of this when it's complete :smartgoku

26. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

You better donate :ufdup

27. RazzaTheReaver Well-Known Member

I promise :kannawave

28. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan #1

@Nep Nep I got a good samaritan who is willing to invest in your project. I hereby declare myself as your manager and open El Primo's intergalactic storyboard and talent assembling agency.

@everyone Fill in your forms at my profile page so my secretary red shaggy can process your requests.
    Delighted to make your acquaintance and looking forward for future collaboration.

Yours sincerely,

El Primo

29. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Can we sell copies at Space Sonic?

30. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

It's time.

@Delirium Trigger

Name - > Unseki

Gender -> Male

Race - > Human

Height -> 5'8

Weight - 145 (slim)

Age - > 27

Hair Color -> Dirty blonde

Eye Color -> Hazel

Clothes -> Grey short sleeved button up with capsule corp logo printed on back worn untucked over black slacks and shoes.

Personality -> Unseki is a calm man with very high skill in information gathering. He's a vital part of Ms.Briefs information network and enjoys his work. He enjoys using the data he gathers to make creative stories in his spare time.

Story -> Unseki had made a breakthrough in his data gathering through the CC computers. Montblanc... come look at this..

A man with sleek long blonde hair stepped forward.

It seems the work history Hizumo submitted was a lie... Hizumo was actually a government employee prior to this... in a research lab and he was fired for unstable behavior..

What?... Unstable behavior... hm... does he have a history of mental issues in his family? Montblanc asked.

No. It's possible... that he's been researching Occult ki for much longer than CC. Unseki remarked.

What makes you think that? Montblanc asked.

From CC's research database, the entries by the previous head of the occult ki research project indicated that improper usage or absorption of the ki can lead to instability and permanent mental instability brought on by ki flow being abruptly changed from its natural flow.

What adds to this is that prior to this there are no records in previous jobs or other public venues of him exhibiting any unusual behavior.

It stands to reason that he was the first to begin occult ki research, originally for the government and having been the sole test subject for it would have caused the aforementioned mental instability. Unseki explained.

I see... yes that adds up. Montblanc agreed.

It seems he may have had some grudge toward the government for firing him and shutting the project down. So he got hired at capsule corp and from there, we know he conspired with the late police chief to sow political unrest through corruption of the police forces actions. With that, Capsule Corps attention was pulled away from its internal affairs and he was free to work on his projects more openly. Unseki went on.

Rather elaborate plot... Montblanc stared at the screen with a grave expression.

He's crafty if nothing else. Unseki remarked.

Right now all is according to plan. Ms.Briefs suspected the Cloaked figure would wish to cause chaos and so she allowed us to hire Pyre and he's done the job well. Strike has reported detailed dealings of the late police chief with Hizumo as well. Montblanc assured.

What now though? Unseki asked.

Hizumo should come out at some point to take advantage of the chaos and wipe out the governments forces. Unfortunately we don't have the power to stop him as he is and when we did have the power we didn't know his full plan or his identity... Montblanc explained.

I need to report to Ms.Briefs. Montblanc handed Unseki a stuffed brown pouch. This is full to the brim with Senzu beans, if for whatever reason things go south, we'll need as many as possible to stall Hizumo. Come, for now I'll take you to where Mizunay is fighting Pyre.

They both teleported out to the city where the fight between Mizunay was taking place, Montblanc then disappeared again.

Over head Pyre and Mizunay were clashing fiercely, their power levels were overwhelming.

On the ground Dudley was standing with his arms crossed, totally fixated on the magnificent clash above.

The weather was getting bad as deep black clouds gathered overhead.

I wonder if this is what it looked like when our ancestors clashed. Dudley said out loud to Unseki as heavy rain began to pour down from the black clouds and lightning lit the surroundings with a deep purple light.

Mizunay and Pyre had stopped over head.

Suddenly... a feeling of dread spread throughout Unseki's body and the city ruins suddenly grew cold.

!!!!

A black blade of energy stabbed through Pyre suddenly.

What?!? Dudley yelled out!

Pyre! Mizunay yelled out.

Pyre coughed up blood. What... the... hell?

The blade moved and Pyre was flung to the ground as he powered down.

A cloaked figure stood in his place.

My, my... He served his purpose well but all of these Blood Seeker corps, it's best if they're all eliminated. Can't have the government hiring them to their own ends anymore after all. Said the Cloaked figure calmly.

Who are you?!?!? Mizunay yelled.

Ah, rude of me. The figure tossed away the cloak to reveal himself.

He was tall and muscular with shaggy blue hair and glowing yellow eyes... the ends of his limbs had become black and scaly but...

Mizunay recalled the clumsy professor with blue hair she had met shortly after returning from her first task in the Special operations department.

What...? Why are you here? Mizunay spat.

Saiyans are so very dull. Like monkeys really. A black spiky tail swished from behind Hizumo as he said this. I planned all of this, Pyre's attack on the city. To rid myself of the corrupted government and of the Blood Seeker corps who aid them. You were an excellent pawn too... Hizumo chuckled.

Mizunay could sense an obscene power level coming from Hizumo.. Where did you get that much strength in so little time? Mizunay asked.

I have become one with the denizens of HFIL, the power of the antagonists that brought even Goku to his knees at times. Their ki is now my ki. I've spent countless years perfecting my research to find a formula that was safe for someone with no natural ki such as myself.
    It turns out, it was a boon, with no natural ki the HFIL ki just fit so nicely. Hizumo explained.

Ha, more like your will was so weak that it corrupted you. Mizunay mocked.

Hizumo's face contorted in rage.

No matter... first we shall deal with those pigs hired by the government.Hizumo said calmly.

With a snap of his fingers the members of Apocalypse that were fighting on the ground were swallowed by orbs of black ki, a sickening sound of tearing flash and breaking of bones echoed throughout the city and the orbs dissipated leaving nothing but piles of blood and guts in their wake. Hizumo ran his black scaly hands through his hair and began to laugh.

Ah..... Much better. Hizumo spread his arms and began to gather his strength...

Time itself seemed to freeze... A deep black aura burst forth from Hizumo, the ki let out a sound like an agonized scream, the streets of the city were lit aflame.

The remaining people on the ground flew upward to avoid it.

The very ki flowing from Hizumo was distorting the space it touched, the distorted energy gave a view of a barren landscape with fountains of blood...

Mizunay, even you are naught but a worm to me now. Hizumo said simply.

He dashed toward Mizunay powerfully and smashed his fist into her face...

Mizunay was sent flying, she slammed into one of the remaining buildings and immediately powered down.

She was falling toward the flames below...

N-no... She caught herself before that and floated upward slowly...

She lifted her arms even though she was shaking violently.

IT AIN'T OVER YET! Yelled Mizunay.

Hizumo chuckled. Hahahha.... Foolishness. You don't have the strength to compete with me as I am now. I'm not even using a fraction of my power.

I... I can't lose here... Mizunay forced herself to power up to super saiyan 3 again.... her body was on fire from the force of exceeding her stamina, she began to breathe heavily.

Now, now. There's no need to kill yourself, I'll do it for you. Hizumo grinned wildly and dashed forward instantaneously.

He let loose a flurry of punches to Mizunay, each hit a direct hit.

Uneski and the others below stood in shock.

Can't we do something? Unseki asked Dudley.

Cress stepped forward. No. Trust in Mizunay. Even if she loses... the zenkai she would get would be amazing, we just have to... step in at that time and stall.

Unseki nodded.

AHAHAHA! Come now Mizunay? Is this all that the Exploding Reaper can muster? Hizumo cackled as he landed blow after low on her.

Mizunay caught one of his fists.

Oh?... Hizumo said in surprise.

You're right... I am the exploding reaper. Mizunay stated calmly.

Suddenly a burst of purple energy surrounded Mizunay and Hizumo.

SHIT! TAKE COVER! Maca had come out from behind a building.

Everyone quickly flew behind whatever cover they could find.

The purple energy encompassed the city and an incredibly loud explosion penetrated the city.. the flames on the ground were blown out.

Unseki landed on the now scorched but safe ground... Above...

Hizumo was clearly in severe pain, his body was blackened.

MIZUNAY! Cress ran forward to catch her as she fell to the ground.

Unseki rushed forward and shoved a senzu bean into Cress' hands.

Cress fed the senzu bean to Mizunay... Damnit girl... wake up... you can't leave us like this! Cress said desperately.

... No response.

Maca stepped forward. It's no use. That attack is a last resort... she won't be able to wake up for some time, she's expended not just her ki but has exhausted her body totally and completely. Maca explained.

We've got no choice. We have to stall. Unseki said.

Cress stood up and looked toward Hizumo.

Hizumo floated down slowly panting heavily.

To be damaged by that.... THAT.... THAT NOBODY!!!! The force of Hizumo's ki pushed everyone back several feet.

Shit... Cress powered up to Super Saiyan 2, Ruum and 21 assumed fighting stances.

Okaro used his full demon form and Dudley used Kaioken x20.

Unseki assumed a fighting stance as well. I'll do what I can too. We just have to survive!

Everyone prepared to continue Mizunay's battle...
    ---------------------
    Sorry, I know a good portion of this doesn't include your character but the plot needs to be pushed forward after all :catsalute