1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Izanagi: Why Uchiha Shin was underpowered

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by SenpaiDeidara666, Jul 11, 2018.

1. SenpaiDeidara666 Active Member

The theory that Shin didn`t know how to use Izanagi is stupid. It was he who gave his arm to Danzo so Danzo could use Izanagi! So why didn`t Shin use Izanagi in his fight against Naruto? I think that of the villains in Boruto so far: Shin is one of the best. And how come one of the clones was fat, and used partial expansion jutsu like Choji? What a beast. And oh! That left eye of Shin looks like it hurts. XD

Tags:
  2. SenpaiDeidara666 Active Member

The land of Fire, or Konoha have Naruto, who alone could probably beat all nations. Strange he doesn`t become megalomaniac... Same with Sasuke, although Sasuke is technically weaker than Naruto.

But it doesn`t stop there. The land of Fire has:

1. Orochimaru.
    2. Kabuto.
    3. 100 CLONES OF UCHIHA SHIN!!!!????? Will we ever see them again?
    4. Rock Lee
    Etc...

Am I wrong?
    They`re just like America with all their nukes. I always though biju-bombs look like nukes. Can`t wait for the episode tomorrow! :D

3. Abcdjdj1234 Well-Known Member