1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Izanagi: Why Uchiha Shin was underpowered

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by SenpaiDeidara666, Jul 11, 2018.

1. SenpaiDeidara666 Active Member

The theory that Shin didn`t know how to use Izanagi is stupid. It was he who gave his arm to Danzo so Danzo could use Izanagi! So why didn`t Shin use Izanagi in his fight against Naruto? I think that of the villains in Boruto so far: Shin is one of the best. And how come one of the clones was fat, and used partial expansion jutsu like Choji? What a beast. And oh! That left eye of Shin looks like it hurts. XD

Tags:
  2. SenpaiDeidara666 Active Member

The land of Fire, or Konoha have Naruto, who alone could probably beat all nations. Strange he doesn`t become megalomaniac... Same with Sasuke, although Sasuke is technically weaker than Naruto.

But it doesn`t stop there. The land of Fire has:

1. Orochimaru.
    2. Kabuto.
    3. 100 CLONES OF UCHIHA SHIN!!!!????? Will we ever see them again?
    4. Rock Lee
    Etc...

Am I wrong?
    They`re just like America with all their nukes. I always though biju-bombs look like nukes. Can`t wait for the episode tomorrow! :D

3. Abcdjdj1234 Well-Known Member