1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Jackass the Movie: Naruto Style.

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

Okay, so Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Lee and Kankuro are part of Jackass. This is what it could have been. Episode 1! Every episode has 5 stunts.

Jackass The Movie: Naruto Style!

Act 1 Kunai Pleasure

"Hi! I am Sasuke Uchiha, and I am the biggest idiot in the damn world." Sasuke says as he gets ready for his act. Naruto is laughing his balls off, smiling, grinning, and almost crying. Lee is jumping around. "Why am I doing this? I quit!" says Sauke. Narto gets a panicked look on his face. The camera zooms in, and Naruto has finally convinced Sasuke tpo put the kunai up his ass. Sasuke goes on the floor, doggystlye, while Neji slowly puts the kunai in Sasuke's ass. "Ohhhhhhh f*************" Sasuke screams! The kunai goes deeper into his rectum, and Sasuke cries out. Blood goes everywhere. "Wow! This is f**** crzy! This is the craziest sh** I have ever f******* seen mother*****." Neji laughs. Sasuke rips the kunai out, bad idea. His butt has bonded with it, asnd it's stuck. Sasuke starts crying, his tears touch his hand, with is full of blood from his ass. Naruto chockes laughing. "Oh f*** sh**. He did the fuc*** stunt. Stupid mother****." Sasuke passes out, and Lee removes thew kunai. "Yosh, the first test is a' over!!"

Act 2 Sakura humping

Lee: Hi! I'm Rock Lee. And this is...... Sakura humping.
    Neji: It's over, she's going to find outit's you under the suit, you know that, right Lee.
    Naruto: No he won't, Lee's too stupid for that, right Saduke.
    Sasuke: Guys, I'm shi*** blood now. Guys?
    Lee: Come on! Lets do it!!

Lee then walks into the dark room of Sakura. He sits on top of her. "Sasuke!" she yelps. "Ohhhh!! Sasuke!! Yessss!" she cries out. Bed shaking is heard, followed by moans of pleasure and comfort.

"Thank... you.... Sakura... that was..... OHHHH GOODD YESS!" Lee cries out in ecstacy.

"Wait, Lee!!!!????" Sakura says. The bed stops. "UFSBVGEHJVCVBKJBHFRBNKJVNFRKUVBNKUVBNGVUINVBIUIURBT/,VFNJVFJNVNJVVFNFVFDHVBFHJVNBIVNBUBVJRBUJNJVRGJVVFIUVFBVFVFVFHBVFVFVFVFBVFHVF" A loud slashing noise is heard, and Rock Lee runs out, tripping over his pants, no boxers on.

"Lee. Is that all you have in your package. I'm glad to be a Hyuga." Neji laughs. Sakura throws a kunai at the camera screen, and well........

Act 3 Suicide

"Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm commiting suicide!!" Naruto cheerfully says. The rest of the ninjas are laughing. Naruto is going to go up to Tsunade, and says things about her boobs.

Naruto approaches Tsunade. "Nice tomatoes, Hokage-san." Naruto giggles. Tsunade looks up, and Naruto touches them. "Ohhhhhhhh! Theu're smooth too! Do you wash them?" Naruto is sent to the end of the Forest Death and yet, Tsunade is still chasing him. "Bastard. I'm going to f***** you up you f****** piece of f**** sh*** moth******* damn******"

Naruto gets away, barely.

Act 4&5. Jerking off in public.

"Hi!! Our names are kankuro and Neji! And this is jerking off in public!!!" Neji and Kankuro have to jerk off in the middle of the day, in Konoha.

"Ha! Bite me, mine is bigger than yours! Neji!" Kankuro yells.

hvbhvjbvj]

djvbdj

djnvifv

fjvndjkvdn

Neji is finished, the entire Konoha is sprayed with white lovliness. "Your turn, kankuro," Neji laughs

jfdjvn
    inbijfd\
    djbnj
    dvnbujgvbn
    kinbjfbnb
    vbnfj
    nnifbnf
    mfbnfibm
    nfjbn fbc'
    nfbnfibn
    mbfbn

Kankuro is done. And he made a much bigger mess. Thats it for us! See usnext week! Peace!:nuts

Tags:
  2. Tazmo? bias modsonly want homo threds

3. Dirty Harry Active Member

4. Vance Banned

Not supposed to be. It's suppossed to be stupid.

5. mike952 It's the Uchihas Turn To Shine

stupid.. just plain stupid

6. Darku New Member

you are made of fail

7. Vance Banned

WOW. You guys actually said this sucks. You wasted your time. And I am laughing my balls off right about now.

8. Crimson_Eyes An Angel of Hate & Love

i honestly enjoyed that unique tale, lmfao.xD

9. Marguerite Perrin Banned

well that was random.... lmao :oh

10. Vance Banned

I know it sucks. I got bored after the Lee par. Anyone want to continue this?

11. ez Jesus Christ

i didn't read it but i started laughing uncontrollably when i saw
    hvbhvjbvj]

djvbdj

djnvifv

fjvndjkvdn

Neji is finished, the entire Konoha is sprayed with white lovliness. "Your turn, kankuro," Neji laughs

jfdjvn
    inbijfd\
    djbnj
    dvnbujgvbn
    kinbjfbnb
    vbnfj
    nnifbnf
    mfbnfibm
    nfjbn fbc'
    nfbnfibn
    mbfbn

:laugh

12. Vance Banned

Okay, I just had to put this

Act 5 Biggest Ding-Dong

Naruto, Sasuke, Kankuro, Lee, and Neji all pull their pants down.

Lee is dissapointed. He hasn't got tje biggest. Kankuro had the biggest, followed by Lee, Neji, Naruto, and Sasuke.

"I have the biggest! Yess!!" Kankuro yells. But Sakura walks over, pulls her pants down, and boom. Kankuro loses.

"Oh no you don't! Sharingan!!" Sasuke's package grew three times it's normal size. Lee activated the 6 of the hidden gates, Neji Activated his Byuakugan, and Naruto activated his Nine Tailed Fox Chakra.

"You guys are pathetic." Says Orochimaru, he pulls his pants down, and boom, Manda appears. "I'm bigger!" Shino yells, and he wins.

13. B Some bitch.

Okay, now it just makes me sad how all the good words get bleeped out... :(

14. Smokes Say No to Drugs

Lmao @ Naruvilles idiocy.