1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Japanese T Shirt Translation

Discussion in 'Translations' started by conceptz, Dec 14, 2005.

1. conceptz Fox Mulder

hello, I was wondering if someone could translate this for me. It's on a shirt that I got as a gift, I'm hoping it doesn't say "I have small penis" or something like that. Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Sho Active Member

It says "Credit Card."

You could get some weird text on clothes in Japan if you're not careful though... I bought a t-shirt in Japan that said "Super Homos" in katakana with a picture of a biker on the back. Of course I bought it as a 'present' for someone else though, not for myself.:p

3. botoman nande yanen

It actually says "Crazy Cut" if I'm not mistaken.

and I saw that shirt too, Sho. When I was walking around Osaka (and even in Kyoto and Nara), they have a bunch of those kinds of shirts. I saw one that had two people getting it on in the shape of a street sign and the below it read "No Fucking." Hilarious stuff.

4. Sho Active Member

Whoops, you're right botoman! Didn't really click on the image, just quickly glanced at it, so sorry about that.

lol, you went around Kansai too, botoman? I got that "Supaa Homosu" shirt in Osaka or Kyoto, I don't remember which though. It's pretty funny because the lady I was with was trying to keep from busting out from laughing when I told her it was a 'present' for someone. She tried to dissuade me from it, but it was too hilarious to pass up as a gag gift.XD

I wouldn't even be able to find those types of shirts here in the U.S.:p

5. botoman nande yanen

A friend of mine bought the "Supaa Homosu" beach towel. I think he hung it up in his room lol.

Yeah, I doubt you could find those kinds of shirts in the US, unless you do some serious searching.