1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Javazon vs Hammerdin

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by lekki, Dec 5, 2005.

1. lekki

Level 99 Lightning fury Javazon with all synergies maxed and wearing CoH, Griffon's Eye, +2 jav skills, 20 ias gloves, highlords amulet, goreriders, spirit shield, tgods belt, bk ring and manald ring with the upped eth titans

versus

Level 99 Hammerdin with all the hammer synergies maxed and wearing upped eth Hoz, Hoto, Shako, Enigma, 2xsoj,frostburn gloves, eth treks, verdungos belt.

Who would win this fight?

I say javazon with CS poke if the stupid hammerdin doesn't get outside first and start spamming hammers at the entrance to the rogue encampment:amuse

Tags:
  2. CrazyMoronX

Hammerdin of that calibur would be spamming out some 20k damage hammers or about that, believe me I had one that did that much, not level 99 though.

Magic is one of the only things you can't resist... there are few items that provide very little resistance to it, nothing that will help the Javazon.

She'll go in for the poke, snag a hammer and bite the dust.

If she dodges the hammers (is possible) she'll 1hit the hammerdin though..

If the hammerdin is smart, he'll waste her with ease.

I always had fun with my hammerdin fighting barbarians and javazons, they couldnt touch me usually, except this one level 99 barb that was very crafty, and extremely fast.

3. lekki

That's why I had her wearing the griffs though.

Actually, what I should do is remove the coh and give her a jeweler's armor of the whale.

One of those 4 socket armors with 100 life bonus.

Guess what goes in those sockets? Yep, four 5-5 light facets.

For extra overkill, put a 5-5 light facet in her griffs aswell.

That hammerdin will die of one poke. No amount of absorb will save his ass.

4. CrazyMoronX

Even with those the highest you can get magic resist up is like 20% or something, if I recall correctly, and that's in normal difficulty.

Plus I suspect the hammers do physical damage as well. My hammers killed those immune to magic zombies in act II...

5. CABLE