1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jehuty vs. Wing Gundam Zero Custom

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Jack Bauer, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Jack Bauer

You know the drill.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Donkey Show

OMG not this one again... LOL!!!

Zero Custom wasn't very impressive and those wings are mainly for show. I'm going to have to give this one to Freedom, especially after seeing how Kira pilots nowadays. He makes Freedom so fast and versatile in how he fights.

3. Jack Bauer

I decided to change it. This will make it alot more interesting... eh DS?

4. Donkey Show

Jehuty eh? Which one? Jehuty ver.2/Naked Jehuty/???

Regardless, Jehuty even without Zero shift would completely own Wing Zero Custom. Jehuty is too versatile and has an amazing arsenal of weapons at it's disposal. If Jehuty had Zero Shift, he could just rip Wing Zero by manipulating space-time. No contest. ^^

And you should ask the mods to change the title. It won't change unless they do it. ^^

5. Hayate

If it was Jehuty from the first game with Leo piloting, then there might be a change for the Wing Zero to win. But Jehuty with Dingo in it would own Wing Zero badly. Its speed is the main thing as Jehuty moves like lightning even without Zero Shift, and as for A.I.s ADA > Zero System.

Wing Zero's buster rifle might be more powerful than Jehuty's initial lasers but the fact Jehuty can pull out things like Homing Missles from vector space means that it has a hidden arsenal.

If it went to melee too, then Jehuty still has a massive advantage in that it can draw its blade very quickly, unlike the Zero who needs to take it from its shield? (I think, can't remember). Then of course shields. . Wing Zero has an actual Shield, but Jehuty has a very strong forcefield :/

6. Donkey Show

And don't forget, Metatron has the ability of self recovery. Gundanium is nothing compared to that.

7. OniTasku

Wing Zero Custom is my choice. If anything was in the path of the beam rifle....it'd be obliterated.

8. Man of a Thousand Jutsus

What version of Jehuty? The one without the cool teleporter thing, or the one with it? (Thinking about the Zone of the Enders Game not anime). The one with the teleporter would rape the Wing Zero...

9. Gunshin

Actually Leo is a pretty dope pilot now. Remember when he fought Dingo with the ship from the old NES game Life Force? Theres probably a chance that Leo is a better pilot than Dingo.

10. einbreaker

definately jehuty... she would just shread wing zero apart. even though the gundams in wing were king of agile like jehuty they no where match her in terms of overall power and speed. and with zero shift wing zero could literally be shreaded in two. oh yeah and jehuty has homing lazers.... i mean almost nothing wing could do to avoid them but fly like mad and any pilot would take advantage of that distraction to set up another attack.

11. Jack Bauer

I disagree. Dingo was a very agressive pilot. Almost as much as Heero.

12. theoneandonly

C'mon man...as they say "It depends on the skill of the runner/pilot" :laugh

13. Donkey Show

Ah, the Vic Viper!!! The most badass fighter ship ever! Leo even had Options following him ^^ I wish he had a partner piloting the Lord British (the red ship in Life Force). Too cool.

If Leo in ZOE:Anubis had Jehuty, then he possibly might be better than Dingo due to his relationship with ADA and prior familiarity with Jehuty. And I'm sure he's been piloting the Vic Viper for awhile so his skills aren't rusty. If you think about it, he didn't do too bad at all against Jehuty w/o Zero Shift.

But Dingo is supposed to have the same skills as Nohman, so it'd be interesting to see how their performances would match up. ^^

No way, Jehuty's shielding could probably block it. If not, ADA would use the Mummy shield and absorb all of Wing Zero Custom's Buster Rifle shots. But that is of course if Heero could ever target Jehuty. ZOE Orbital Frames are just way too uber for any Gundam (as much of a Gundam fan I am).

Shit, I'd take Nephtis over WZC anyday!

Here's a good example of how badass Jehuty w/ Zero Shift would be against WZC. Let's say... Jehuty was about 2 miles away from Heero. By nature, WZC should have the advantage due to the Buster Rifle. Heero targets Jehuty who's 2 miles away picking flowers and watching the sunset. By the time Heero locked on and pulled the trigger, ADA would have activated Zero Shift, instantaneously popped up behind WZC, and shredded it to all hell. :laugh Sorry, but Buster Rifles can't mess with Vector Space manipulation.

Jehuty for the win! And if it was Naked Jehuty... yikes.

LOL, the VA was so corny. ^^

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  14. einbreaker

nohmans zeroshift was better though or at least he knew how to use it better because he could travel through the compressed space while jehuty's zero shift would only bounce off of it or at least that's what i was lead to believe.

anyways the skill of the pilot/runner does matter BUT if your playing baseball with a tree branch as opposed to a actual bat you probably lost the game already. ^_^!

15. Donkey Show

Yeah, that sounds about right. And Nohman had been using Anubis for awhile anyways, so he would have known a bit more about Zero Shift powers. I'm sure old man Leon (I think that was his name) helped him out too.

Oh, I just read in an article that the Vic Viper is a LEV. WTF? I always thought it was an OF... Leo's pretty ballsy being able to fight OFs with a LEV, let alone a kickass LEV.

Here's the article: Link removed

16. einbreaker

yeah it was kind of strange to find out he was a LEV too but i knew it for awhile. but it just doesnt make sense cause LEVs don't float in mid air and iw as under the assumption the the vic viper did?

17. Chillin

You're kidding aren't you? Jehuty would seriously own WZC, too fast, too agile, too powerful. I'll even bet that in the 1/1000000000 chance he would get caught by the twin buster rifles he could block it, but let us see WZC try and block the Vector Cannon. Jehuty can also use Metatron to be healed on the spot, so in the off chance that WZC could even damage Jehuty, the runner can just restore it on the spot. Against Naked Jehuty...I won't even get heavy into that, one hit and it will be over for WZC

On the Leo thing I think there is a strong possibility he could have synched with Jehuty better than Dingo, but who knows? We'll probably never know since 2nd Runner's ending was pretty final.

18. Hayabusa

Jehuty would win. Cant write anymore since the guys up there covered it all. Hmm, i should go complete ZOE 2 but im stuck at the retarded scientists base.

19. Donkey Show

Where you have to follow Ken's directions? That part sucked.

20. einbreaker

i dont know how much more synced with jehuty dingo could have gotten? i mean she was his lungs or heart or both i believe?

21. Donkey Show

Well, Leo and ADA kinda had a thing going on. Dingo was more stuck on the life support than anything else. ^^ But you make a good point. :laugh

22. Jack Bauer

Didn't the wings of ZC made it more faster. If I remember the fight with him and Wu Fei's Gundam (forgot the name), ZC was going really fast around that fight.

So I think it could actually maybe stand a chance.

23. Donkey Show

Altron raped WZC, but Heero wasn't really into the fight. (Why do I know that, I hate GW >.< ) But pretty wings or not, Jehuty clearly pwns WZC. Gundams cannont comprehend the speed of OFs let alone the two premier OFs, Anubis and Jehuty. To traverse, let's say, 3 miles in a split second by altering vector space is something the wings of WZC could not do.

WZC might have a better chance against Leo and the Vic Viper, but that's only because the Vic Viper isn't as agile as Jehuty w/o Zero Shift and the fact that VV is a LEV. But Leo held his own against Dingo, and lets not forget the fact that VV has Ripple Lasers, Options, Speed Up, and the famous Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Select Start 30 lives power behind it. ^^

24. Hayate

Thats cheating! :amazed

Also I forgot the mention a force to stand up to the buster rifle. . that being Jehuty's burst shot (the big sphere thingy, I think that was the name >.<), which if you go by the anime can be charged rather quickly (and this was by the prototype frame Idolo, so think how fast Jehuty could hurl one at Wing Zero). Its power was fairly great in the anime, if you ever watched the OVA about Idolo. . not so much in the game as well I guess they don't want too much overpowered attacks.

Vector Cannon was enough >.> I loved that thing too.

25. Donkey Show

At least he isn't using a gameshark! :p

Idolo was badass. It was a shame that thing got mad raped by all those LEVs.

26. limitbreak321

ok seriously. you guys are comparing a game to a series which is just impossible because that an anime is limited and a game is very versitile. to make it more fair im going to compare jehuty to the Another Century's 2 (also called ACE2) wing zero custom. When you actually get wing zero custom he is fully upgradeable and is STILL VERY FAST. when i compare the speeds between him and jehuty wing zero is just as fast (or maybe even faster...cant tell) then jehuty is. Of course jehuty has a very versitile aresenal and is made up of metatron ore which is a great luxury. Wing Zero in ACE2 slashes his beam saber MUCH FASTER than jehuty does in both ZOE games. now im not saying wing zero would own jehuty. jehuty would win but im saying that both mechs would be severly damaged and possibly end up in a tie. Plus theres many factors that would contribute to the win or loss of either side. Vector cannon is powerful, but seriously it takes WAY too long to charge up and wing zeros buster rifle (probably only 25% weaker than vector cannon) can shoot at a faster rate and as i said only 25 percent damage difference. Zero shift versus zero system, ok this is where wing zero would get into trouble but not too much. The point of the zero system feeds tactical information into the pilots brain and predicts the outcome of each situation. which means it can see where jehuty would be going with zero shift but probably would barely avoid or even get hit by jehuty's attack. now this isnt the end. i have plenty more things to cover but those are the basics. to me it is a tie when i compare the mechs from both games. seriously you guys are WAY too one sided and should really know your info before you start putting up false posts.

ok i also want to add things about the pilots. because a mech without a good pilot would usually lose. Heero Yuy is one insane 16 year old kid that can even put up a fight against natakyu in a Space Leo suit in the movie endless waltz. now that is good piloting. Leo Stenbuck and Dingo are both great pilots but in my opinion Leo is better than Dingo because he actually faced Jehuty with a regular LEV and actually put up a good fight. So i would think there is a pilot tie between Leo Stenbuck and Heero Yuy.

Of course, no one can ever stop the devastation of Trowa Barton and the heavyarms but thats a different topic..lol

heres some links guys:

Wing Zero clips:
    Part 1, if you're interested.

Jehuty clips:

the one and only
    Heero Yuy
    Slippy
    WE ARE ([DANFOX])

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  27. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

. . . This thread is nearly 2 years old. . .

I'm surprised.

28. aeriolewinters

Wing Zero is not as fast as the top tier Gundams like Strike-Freedom or Gundam F91... How do you expect it to win when it's not even the fastest , most versatile Mobile Suit.

But there he's not the best pilot. Kira got in Strike, changed the OS and immediately kicks ass. And in just two years, he can destroy enemy MS divisions with ease.
    Amuro only skims through pages of the Rx-78's manual... and eventually becomes the greatest EFF/Londo bell pilot. Simply put, Heero's not even close to the higher tier pilots like Kira, Amuro, Char, etc.

His machine does not get it either. In terms of Firepower, Freedom, Strike-Freedom, Nu-Gundam and Dual X all trump WZC... In terms of Speed, The Strike Freedom, Zeta Gundam, Destiny, Gundam-F91, and Hi-nu... will just run circles around WZC... And for functionality, Most Gundams outside the AC Timeline are more fit for the job, but sadly.... Nothing would keep up against Jehuty... unless you put Akatsuki on the equation.

There's too much a tech gap between the AC timeline and Z.O.E. Jehuty is so advanced that only the Turn-A (The most advanced Gundam) would be able to counter it. It will not even help even if Kira or Amuro was piloting WZC.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  29. limitbreak321

ok you are putting seed into this?..just because of pilots?...this is directly between Wing Zero Custom and Jehuty so dont be talking to me about that garbage gundam seed. and seriously heero didnt need a manual or change the OS on the wing zero when he got it in the middle of the Gundam Wing series.

and that thing between him and jehuty....DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I WROTE?!?!?!...along with my links to the videos??

im directly comparing GAME to GAME because comparing ANIME to GAME is just dumb. and the gundams you mentioned are in ACE2 but the videos i've seen i still think Wing Zero comes out on top. for Zero System refrence look at my other comment. now wing zero might not win against jehuty but jehuty would be SEVERLY damaged. and don't talk about any of the metatron healing stuff that is around during the fight..ITS NOT THERE...ok?...ok

why wouldnt the metatron be there?...because this is a fight that would seem typical on both sides.

the one and only
    Heero Yuy
    Slippy
    WE ARE [(DANFOX)] (p.s. theres three other guys on the team)

30. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Wait a minute. . . you're basing an argument for Wing Zero Custom based on the games?