1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Jesus tomb symbols revealed!!

Discussion in 'Philosophical Forum' started by Jessica_peters, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Jessica_peters New Member

Well first off let me bring up the part about the bones inside.
    Well the actual bone's whereabouts is not known....if there was full bones even inside the jesus box is unknown.....it is also a fact that someone else's bones could have been put in the box instead of the person who the box was meant for. After Jesus died they could have made the bone box { bone boxs are small and used after the body forms into bones}......the same as when a person dies we will go and buy a coffin......so say jesus rose back to life..his bone box would of still been gotten before the 3rd day.....then the bone box could have been used by the family for another member of the family. all the bones that was found in the family tomb in 1985 was buried and now there is no way of finding any info on the bones that was inside that tomb. In fact it was very common back in the 1st century era in Israel for the poorer people to put more than one person's bones inside one bone box.....so the box could have been for the bible Jesus but that does not mean for one bit that anything inside that box was his. Now for the symbols found on the bone boxs and the tomb entrance, A american named Joseph Newman made a very amazeing discovery by linking the Paleo-Hebrew {anyone who knows the bible history knows about this form of Hebrew and it's value to chirtians} symbols, egyptian {anyone who knows the bible knows of egypt linked to Jesus and Moses} symbols, and the symbols found recently. He is calling the symbol on the tomb the "eye of purity" or "eye of ascension" or a version of what he calls the "Paleo-Hebrew door eye".... the triangle symbols on the bone boxs is being called by Joseph Newman the official "Paleo-Hebrew door eye" which later became the "eye of god". Joseph Newman has also used art from that time era and location {mainly the Caanite art} to further prove he has found once and for all the symbol's meanings. Joseph Newman has also used knowledge of historical findings to suggest that these symbols are in fact the first known Christian symbols that would have been used by early Christians. It has also been proved that even the University of the Holy Land can not discredit his symbol meaning's discovery.Well the actual bone's whereabouts is not known....if there was full bones even inside the jesus box is unknown.....it is also a fact that someone else's bones could have been put in the box instead of the person who the box was meant for. After Jesus died they could have made the bone box { bone boxs are small and used after the body forms into bones}......the same as when a person dies we will go and buy a coffin......so say jesus rose back to life..his bone box would of still been gotten before the 3rd day.....then the bone box could have been used by the family for another member of the family. all the bones that was found in the family tomb in 1985 was buried and now there is now way of finding any info on the bones that was inside that tomb. In fact it was very common back in the 1st century era in Israel for the poorer people to put more than one person's bones inside one bone box.....so the box could have been for the bible Jesus but that does not mean for one bit that anything inside that box was his. Now for the symbols found on the bone boxs and the tomb entrance, A american named Joseph Newman made a very amazeing discovery by linking the Paleo-Hebrew {anyone who knows the bible history knows about this form of Hebrew and it's value to chirtians} symbols, egyptian {anyone who knows the bible knows of egypt linked to Jesus and Moses} symbols, and the symbols found recently. He is calling the symbol on the tomb the "eye of purity" or "eye of ascension" or a version of what he calls the "Paleo-Hebrew door eye".... the triangle symbols on the bone boxs is being called by Joseph Newman the official "Paleo-Hebrew door eye" which later became the "eye of god". Joseph Newman has also used art from that time era and location {mainly the Caanite art} to further prove he has found once and for all the symbol's meanings. Joseph Newman has also used knowledge of historical findings to suggest that these symbols are in fact the first known Christian symbols that would have been used by early Christians. It has also been proved that even the University of the Holy Land can not discredit his symbol meaning's discovery.

Tags:
  2. el zilcho Accept No Substitutes

Might want to break up those paragraphs if you want anyone to read it without having a splitting headache by the end. And perhaps remove... hmm, how about half?... that is just a copy/paste repeat of whatever you are trying to get across here. :notrust

Edit:

Also... what exactly is the point of this thread? I simply have to know the point you're trying to make before systematically ripping it to shreds. :amuse

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  3. Jessica_peters New Member

I am adding the reply that Joseph Newman had given the Univeristy of the Holy Land after they claimed the symbols was nothing but a wreath and gable. Joseph Newman really blew their theory out of the water with his new discovery.

:: What exactly is the Paleo-hebrew meaning for a circle?
    What exactly is the Paleo-Hebrew meaning for a triangle shape?

I could be wrong but I think in Paleo-Hebrew standards the Circle is the symbol for a Eye and the Paleo-Hebrew meaning for a triangle to the the symbol for a door.

It is not uncommon for Circles to also be replaced with a dot when used in carvings and art right?

I believe if you look at before AD time era Canaaite-ish art the eyes of humans painted would be a triangle with a dot inside the triangle. I believe records states Jesus spoke with a canaaite woman before.

Now if you want to look into the chevron theory....I believe some areas of Egypt considered the Chevron a symbol that represented purity. In times before AD, Egypt also used a a carved Circle to represent eternity/never ending. Moses and Jesus both was well known for travels to Egypt and having knowledge of Egypt.

In Egypt the pyramid or triangle shape was used as a symbol to represent ascension.

If you was to look at the christian fish symbol....you will notice it is nearly identical of a symbol that was highly used in Egyptian paintings and carvings. This fish symbol along with the star of david was found merged as the earliest christian symbols and called the messianic seal. So knowing Moses, Jesus, and the rest of the early fathers of christian faith would have been very aware of the Egyptian culture and symbols...then it would not be too far from saying Egypt had a huge influence on their way of thinking when it came to symbols.

Now it would also be extremly safe to say that the early christians would of been very knowing of Paleo-Hebrew,

Now the most common use of the "circle" in the time era and location of the supposedly Jesus tomb was as a "eye". the circle to represent a wreath in that time period and location was actually alot less commonly used than the "circle" being used as the "eye". We also know from past discoveries from that general location that the triangle with a dot in the center was most commonly used in paintings of eyes on human paintings.

So now we know from past discoveries that the circle was commonly used as a "eye".
    What could the chevron/triangle be....was it the chevron that represented purity...or was it the paleo-hebrew symbol for a doorway. A eye that was pure...or a eye looking thru a doorway?

Sure you could say the chevron symbol has been used at that time for a gable...but really lets look at that idea...every single place that chevron design has been used as a gable there was something else with it...lets call them missing things "pillars".
    All art and carvings at that time and location of gables had pillars with them....this one is missing the gables for some reason. I personally find it unlogical to have a floating gable....If I was to do a gable painting or carving I would defiently add a pillar to it. Lets also take note of how high this carving is above the door....now lets look at all the past discoveries of "gables" in paintings and carvings....something does not fit because in this picture the "gable" is way too high above the doorway to be considered a "gable" carving.

Now I know there was this idea of the "eye of god" floating around Egypt at this time period...and I know the "eye of god" looked way different than the way we see it today....I know the "eye of god" was used by pagans in this time period.......and we know Jesus, Moses, and the rest of the early christians would have known about this Egyptian "eye of god". But we also know symbols can be taken, changed, and the whole use be changed 100 percent. We all know the swastika is this really evil symbol for hate.....but the swastika was originally a symbol for good luck, it was a mutated christian cross that had the edges bent.....so the swastika was taken from the cross but the swastika and cross are nearly 100 percent different now. If you really want to look at the cross's origin then look at Egyptian art and carvings and you'll find something nearly exactly like it except at the top it is oval, and of course the early christians knew of the Egyptian's cross looking symbol.
    Egypt had a influence over the entire world, alot of their symbols and cultures was taken and mutated into something different and having different meanings....this is something we all know and still do to this very day. ::

4. el zilcho Accept No Substitutes

I realize you're probably still hammering away at your thesis, but I simply can't resist pointing this one item out...

The swastika as we know it by that name, is an Indian symbol representing Hindu gods. The design itself dates back to the Neolithic age, which was pre-Christianity, if I recall correctly.

Carry on!

5. GrimaH Absurdist

6. Juanita Tequila Post Menopausal

I don't understand! I went up to the part about bones and boxes, and then I got confuzzled. Explain please? :'(

7. Vom Osten God save the Empire

a. Jesus didn't die (from my point of view)
    b. That isn't Jesus's tomb. Jesus was a very popular name back then, thats like expecting that everyone who was named Bush is George Bush and every tomb with the name Adolf is Hitler...

8. Juubi Active Member

Please clarify the message that your post was intended to send.

9. DremolitoX roody-poo

I think he said that jesus's tomb was unused, because he rose from the dead, therefore it was used for someone else. You people really need to learn how to read.

10. Link Courage

The story of the resurrection is just a hell of a long youtube chain.
    There was a man named Jesus who was also a son of god and he did good deeds. He got crossed, and then three days after then he came back from the dead. Copy this story 1000 times or your immortal soul will burn in hell.

11. GrimaH Absurdist

A new member made a long, hard-to-read thread with horrible structure and seemingly no point made. I'd say it'd take an amazing willingness to give it a chance, determination, and a lot of free time to fully understand the point the OP is making.

12. Pilaf The Man in the Rain

13. drache who's afraid ofa big bad wolf?

Sorry but it's not worth the migraine first trying to read it then trying to understand it. Spacing is your friend

14. Amaretti No strong feelings whatsoever

Translation: The bones in the Jesus tomb probably don't belong to Jesus.

15. Juubi Active Member

Ah, I see. Thank you for the translation.
    As for the bones in the tomb, there's a good chance that they don't belong to Jesus. However, that doesn't really prove much besides the fact that the bones in the Jesus tomb don't belong to Jesus.
    It's gonna take a lot more than that to convince me that an actual resurrection took place.