1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jigen/isshikis eyes

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by Gabe, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:23 PM.

1. Gabe

I have been wondering about his eyes. At first I thought they were black because of jigen the vessels black eyes. But then we saw boruto getting taken over and we saw momo byakugan. It was. Also in the murals sasuke found in chapter 35 the part where other have the carving for their eyes was black while kaguyas was white. And his cloak of isshiki when he took the juubis chakra and we saw his true forms back had a black circle emblem. Do you guys think it’s a byakugan or a completely different eye? Or could the okutsuki have members with different color byakugans? The jogan maybe be anime only or could be incorporated later in the manga who knows but if it is incorporated it’s blue. Momo keeps mentioning boruto a blue eyes. Could be nothing but who knows. Would be interesting if we see members with different color byakugans with different abilities. What do people think? Any ideas or theories?

Tags:
  2. Alita54

I'm hoping he will have a jougan like boruto or maybe a new eye power entirely.

I'd prefer to see something different than the usual sharingan/rinnegan at the least. We got enough of that late war arc.

3. Marsala

4. Sagebee

Yeah I've been wondering about that too jigens name means dimension but can also mean heavens eye maybe he has a dojutsu capabilities.

Or maybe it's a sign hes an alien from space.

5. Sagebee

I'm wondering why his eyes didn't change like boruto when in his karma mode maybe he can control it or it's a sign of the ototsuchi is in control when the eye changes.

6. neonion

With the second option, it could tell us Isshiki is always in control and that’s why Jigen’s eyes didn’t change. But then I would expect him to always have his horn which isn’t the case.

Whatever this dojutsu is (if it’s truly one) he didn’t use it, either because he didn’t even need it to beat Sasuke or Naruto, either because it’s not really a dojutsu or only in appearance which could also be the case for Boruto who didn’t use his eye neither.

7. Altiora Night

Well, Isshiki is the only known Ōtsutsuki with a black circle on these murals. As for the other pair of Ōtsutsuki on the damaged mural, much if not everything about them remains in the dark so far.

As for Isshiki’s symbol; when it appears on Kawaki’s palm, the black circle portrayed on the mural is replaced by the symbol on the back of Isshiki’s cloak.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Therefore, it isn’t far-fetched to say that the black circle on the mural is the symbol on the back of Isshiki’s cloak.

Much of Isshiki’s powers remain unknown so far.

8. Sage light

Am I the only one noticin Isshiki's display is similar to that of White Zetsu?

9. Gabe

I figured it was on kawakis hand similar to how momoshiki had the rinnegans on his hands