1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jikken 1:Sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by chishio-kun, Oct 11, 2006.

1. chishio-kun

This begins after the timeskip after they attempt to save Sasuke... again.

Haze has set itself running lightly in the air, making it lack its transparency. If it were the normal people seeing this, they would not be surprised, but to a Konoha ninja, a devout warrior with the will of fire, it means that someone had just disappeared from existence.

"No!" a pubertal Konoha leaf ninja had just cried out. The tears were too unperceivable because of the light rain's effect, and his spasmodic hands were shaking too horribly on his lap, drenched with blood.

"Foolish little brother," an older and darker voice remarked as he kicked him over. His frail body had had been tossed a long distance into the air. When he finally reached the ground, a large thump had followed it, "how pathetic."

The scary voice had walked away, carrying a dead body over his shoulder, walking poised with nonchalance. It is quite ironic that the adolescent kid has not felt less comforted. Instead, he is now more like a raving psycho, shivering in mixed emotions that even he cannot comprehend. As the body, had scarmbled into the indistinct plain, an adult ninja had approached him.

The kid had not recognized the ninja approaching, for he kept on advancing in the opposite direction he was heading. With no sence of direction, he had lightly bumped into the adult. The adult had raised his eyebrow, comparing the intelligent kid he had known before and this maniac lying unconscious below him above the cold, damp earth.

"That Itachi will have to pay," he vowed.

R&R please so if it sucks i can come up with my conclusion.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
    Tags:
  2. InoSakuShine

What lured me in was the simple word Sasuke: but I have to say it was worth it. Good job being descriptive. Write more soon!!! And I really mean it- the more Sasuke the better!!!

3. chishio-kun

Thanx! I didnt really expect you to comment something like that in my fic! wow

4. InoSakuShine

The descriptive part or the Sasuke part?? Both were good. :)

5. chishio-kun

Both parts!:) I like Sasuke (as a cool character, not like like that) because he is cool and he has a good storyline. Naruto is too, but he cocks up the awesomeness. Sasuke doesnt. He is ripe and Naruto is spoiled

The descriptive part too because I never get much compliments on that. lol

The basis of this fanfic is my experiment(Jikken) is to come up with a good style to improve my other fic, ("the suckiest fic" in my sig) so I know how to not get the silent treatment.

It is better for me to get teased poor writing skills than the silent treatment. :p

P.S.: Update is soon!

6. InoSakuShine

I agree I just hate when nobody reads my fic or they do but dont leave comments. OK good luck. And if nobody reads by tommorow (but Im sure they will) Just keep posting on it and bring it to the top everyday. then someone will eventually HAVE to read it!
    Spoiler:

And thats my pathetic way :laugh :laugh :laugh

7. chishio-kun

The warm, morning sun had enveloped the pink-haired girl in a soft hug. She didn't budge, for her comforting dream was too good that she would not dare.

"Sasuke... I... I..." She muttered, while her cheeks blushed lightly. But just when a smile creept to her face, the sun's rays had stinged the back of his neck and her eyes shot wide open.

Besides the infeasible wonderland and the hair-pulling tantrum, Sakura had a good morning today. She stretched her arms wide open and yawned to the limit of her jaws. When she already felt like getting out of bed, she went to the bathroom to brush her bright pink hair. Sasuke is going to love what I got for him today, she blushed again, this time red. It was weird for her the first time for girls bringing flowers for boys, but when she woke up in the morning with an unexpectedly good dream, she had thought that her luck might be followed by a successful day. Besides, ever since Sasuke had been saved from that creep Orochimaru, he had started to focus more on her.

After she had finished her morning routines, she looked at the affectionately bright sunlight from her bedside window. It is gonna be a great day today.

Then she noticed something even more unexpected, a letter. It lay askew on a table. She decided to read it with an aggravating sigh, what did mom want now?

But the note was not from mom.

When she opened the note, she was surprised at the person's name.

Sakura, please meet me at the Konoha medical hospital as soon as you wake up from 'Sasuke Neverland'.

And, this is about Sasuke.

-Kakashi sensei

Sakura raised an eyebrow, yet was embarrassed that Kakashi knew about her dream. He must've dropped by her window. She also wondered why the Konoha medical hospital and why they needed to talk about Sasuke there.

Then both of her billboard brows raised high to her wide forehead, Sasuke-kun!

In just a few minutes, Sakura arrived at the hospital, breath panting heavily. She still brought her gift, not minding whatever Sasuke's situation is. She was very sure that Sasuke will like her present, he will hug her, and eventually, kiss her.

"Kakashi-sensei!" her pink hair danced fluently in the air as she hurried to her teacher. He did not seem to notice her because he was having a conversation with one of the medical nins. Sakura's eyes shot wide open once again, maybe she was right, Sasuke was injured.

She cannot even catch her sensei's attention, so she just listened carefully.

"He has severe internal damages just above his stomach," the person talking to Kakashi paused, "it seems to have come from a very powerful kick."

Kakashi's vessel on the forehead almost popped when he remembered that bastard brother of Sasuke, "is that all that is damaged?" he said, holding back his fury.

The medical ninja had nodded, "for now, that is all, but we might have to take several days confining him, just in case. We haven't checked as diligent yet, it was just a quick check. Sorry Kakashi-san, we were busy that night."

Kakashi rubbed his chin. He speculated his last words, What could it mean?

Sakura did not need to here anymore. She charged at the room just behind them, quickly feeling Sasuke's presence. When her hand had knocked the door over, she was completely astounded. That medical nin was not lying.

Sasuke lay plain on his soft bed, dazing his thoughts away. He wore that loose clinic gown that confined patients wore, and his jet black hair had been more disheveled than ever.

"Sasuke-kun!" the kunoichi ran towards Sasuke and hugged him tight, but the boy did not seem to notice.

"Look!" she took out her gift," flowers! I know you would like it!"

The disturbing aroma of the bouquet of flowers brought Sasuke back to the real world as she met Sakura's gaze. He had a dark emotion on his face. With no hesitation, he flung the flowers away.

"Sasuke!" Sakura grew angry at him, but was also confused. Why was Sasuke like this? What had happened to him? The mixed emotions and the weird beautiful morning she had told her that this was not going to be a good day at all. "What is happening to you, Sasuke-kun?"

Sasuke closed his eyes. "Go away."

His words jolted Sakura like a lightningbolt. "Why Sasuke?"

Sasuke had opened his eyes and once again, meeting her gaze. It was not the regular type of eyes Sakura used to blush about, it was the Sharingan.

"Go away!" His voice was shouting like the grieving pain he had obtain the past day.

Sakura could not even speak, she was too terrified of the dreaded Uchiha's bloodline limit.

But when she would not move, she felt herself crashing into the wall. Apparently, it was Sasuke. Sakura did not know who this person is anymore. It was not Sasuke. When she let go of the tears that wanted to escape from her eyes, she saw Sasuke make hand signs. This is not good.

The boy stepped out of the bed and approache the miserable girl. A glowing ball of white chakra had emitted on his hand, followed by the sounds of a thousand birds chirping, "I SAID GO THE FREAKIN HELL AWAY!!!"

He charged at her, eyes blood red and a psyothic smile on his face. The murderous intent was strong. Sakura did not believe this. She thought everything was a dream. She tried to snap back to reality. "No!"

She felt his wrath, "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry guys, I didnt do such a good job on my next update. I am sleepy, so in the next morning, I will try to fix anything up. Good night.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  8. chishio-kun

There, I fixed it. Tell me what mistakes I should fix, and constructive critism too. Tell me what you think of it, and I mean what you really think of it.

9. InoSakuShine

And now. IM ADDICTED. Your style of writing holds a descriptive warmth that allows you to really visualize the scenes. Im really intereste din this fic. Please write more whenever you can,.!

10. chishio-kun

Thank you, InoSakuShine! Did you really mean that? Anyway, continuing with the story

P.S.: I am not so very good at titles. :cry

"Sasuke-kun!" A voice had cried to the end of the paved wall. Meeting Sasuke's daunting red eyes, she felt her life pass just pass from her eyes, and she remembered everything she really desired the most in her whole life- Sasuke.

The kunoichi's craving of Sasuke had never stopped for the past few years. Even if he did not even care about her or even anyone but himself, she still struggled to love him. She always was there to comfort him when he was down. When he was injured, she was there for her to treat his wounds. Even though he ignored her care, Sakura knows what his heart is whispering.

So why did this kunoichi really care for him? Why did she kept on bugging him? Because unlike other girls, Sakura does not only like Sasuke's looks, he actually cares for his feelings.

As she was drawn back to the dream world she attempted to throw away, she saw Sasuke's blood red eyes again. She can't read his feelings anymore, the only feeling she could feel, was hatred.

In a quick flash, the blood red eyes started flying across the room. Sasuke had been thrown off, whimpering psychotically under the bedsheets. In Sakura's surprise, a blue figure appeared in front of him. It had silver hair flying haphazardously on one side of its head. It was Kakashi, standing in an opposite direction in a fighting stance.

Sakura did not understand anymore: the perfect morning, a crazy Sasuke, and a harmful Kakashi. What did everything mean? It did not start to make sense, as her eye popped out in shock that The Kakashi's right eye is left naked, revealing the three tomoes and the malignant eye.

The lazy jounin had turned to face Sakura, letting out a sigh, ?you are too early as usual.?

He handed a tissue to the miserable kunoichi. She accepted the offer. ?What? happened to..?

?Let us talk outside,? he glared straight at the insane child, who seemed to be rolling around the bed and was sinking his fingers into his hair, ?the chakra is strong in here.?

?Is it? Orochimaru??

The student and the sensei had sat in a wooden picnic table around the training grounds. She had never saw her sensei act like this. He always used to be calm, and kind to the ones he wants to protect. But now, he is sitting on the other side of the table, fidgeting with his sweaty hands clenched together at the back of his head. She could feel it, his fear.

?No Sakura,? he finally answered, ?Orochimaru is dead. There is no need to worry about him." He started to get more shaky as he moved into the subject. "You see, Sasuke-kun is..." he paused, he could not say the words correctly.

"He was kicked by somebody, right?" Sakura had recalled the conversation at the hospital.

"Ye... yes," he slammed his hands to the table, "a traumatic incident has happened this night." It took all his willpower to summon those words.

"Who?" she asked curiously, "who did it? what did it?"

Kakashi swallowed a big lump that was stuck on his throat, "one of your teammates, has been captured by Akatsuki."

The hairs on the back of her neck stood straight. Could it be Sai? No, why would they want Sai? Their target is someone with a Bijuu, then it is...

"Yes Sakura," his face was now serious, "it's Naruto."

Those words were enough to bring Sakura lying unconscious to the ground, her tears had run down her face again. Even though he likes Sasuke, and Naruto had always been a nuisance to him, he still cared for him as a brother.

"Sasuke tried to save him," he continued, "but when he saw his Mangekyou Sharingan..." he stumbled over the words, realizing he forgot to mention the name of his bastard brother.

"Itachi!" her tears had stopped as her eyes widened in hatred. She had puched the wooden table, with it almost breaking.

"From Anbu IS (interrogation squad) reports, Sasuke had saw Naruto, he saw him, brutally murdered."

He felt her chakra, it might be dangerous to discuss this kind of topics with her, but she really needed to know this, "that is, in the genjutsu."

"That caused his trauma? That is why he went psycho?"

"Yes," he paused, "anybody that he didn't see that night, he would think it is his brother, or maybe some kind of nuisance. He will kill that person, no matter who it is, just to calm himself down. This, so far, is the worst case of Mangekyou Sharingan I have ever seen in my life."

"But if he is affected by that type of Sharingan, shouldn't he be dead?" Wow, Kakashi was surprised she can even say those words.

"No Sakura, he has the Sharingan at the time, or maybe Itachi didnt use its full power. Mangekyou Sharingan is dangerous, and is considered a double-edged sword."

A threatening growl came from Sakura's mouth. "This can't be! To many things are happening! You are lying Kakashi!"

"Sakura, I do not lie, these are very important matters."

"Shut up!" She punched at the table again, this time, it had exploded into pieces. When Kakashi's one-sided vision cleared up from the wooden explosion, he saw that Sakura was gone, why did I have to say that? He smacked himself in the head as he walked away.

He sighed, something must be done.

11. chishio-kun

She grinded her teeth together in a displeasing manner. The man in front of him was giving him a hard time that she wanted to throw something heavy at him, but she simply can't. It was her duty.

"It can't be helped, I can't let this."

"Why don't you understand? These are very important matters."

"It is not that I don't want this to happen, its that I can't let this happen."

"Why?"

She sighed, "your 'why' questions are driving me insane." She assisted him to the window lying at the back of her. "Look at it." She pointed at the group of people heading out of Konoha.

"Those are the last?"

"Yes, they are."

A disappointed sigh engulfed the inner surface of his mask. "Then I will have to do it alone."

"You can't"

"Why?"

"Even if you are as strong as him, you can't beat him now, he has the Kyuubi."

He turned his back on the lady, who was still standing behing the eyes of the window, "There might not be any ninja available, but I know two ninja that are on their way to get them anyways, I will just have to..."

"What the hell are you thinking!?" she stepped back to her seat to face him again.

"You are underestimating me, Tsunade-sama." He pulled down the right side of his mask, "I am the genius Copy Ninja Kakashi, son of Hatake Sakumo," he paused to look at her face, "I can handle this."

Tsunade could have doubted once again, but seeing the Sharingan she realized that he made a point. "Fine, go ahead."

He pulled his mask back up and bowed in respect, "Arigato, Tsunade-sama."

In the speed of light, he stepped out of the room.

This Jikken is not working out right, I might be pulling the wrong element of writing.

12. InoSakuShine

Your style of writing transitioned a little but that, I believe, is because there is more action coming into the plot. Its hard to balance. But its still good (Hey, I dont know what Jikken is!). Anyway Im so happy I got to read 2 long updates! Keep it up, Im looking foward to more.

13. chishio-kun

Heh, sorry. I am not very good with balancing the style. I will have to go discriptive again and try to mix these styles together as hard as I can to create a better style of writing, because..
    Jikken is Japanese for "experiment."

But that is not the whole part of this thread. I also want to get a good storyline that could relate to my other fic.
    But anyways, thanx again!

14. chishio-kun

The sun had tried to come through the beautiful trees, smirking under their yellow-green leaves. It had not occured to the busling of Konohagakure, but the coveting warmth of spring had slightly disappeared from the horizon, giving way to the nice, hot summer.

And its beauty had been followed by beauty, by a wandering kunoichi in the pink-colored forest.

"This place, its so nice!" Her long hair had tried to engulf her face as she flicked it away, "it reminds me so much of..."

The cherry-blossom trees had guided her to a bench, waiting patiently to welcome her. After all the training she had done, she could not resist the offer. But she tried to, because the bench was half occupied by none other than her worst enemy.

What is Sakura doing here?

Ever since Sasuke had been giving his leisure time to the pink-haired kunoichi, she had been left alone in the shadows, talking to no one but herself. Her teammates were too busy on missions, and her former sensei had always been talking to Kakashi. She feels to ignored, and everytime her eyes turn to Sakura, they scorch into imperishable flames that not even the great Uchiha Madara can create.

"What now, Sakura!" her annoyed voice exclaimed, "trying to show me off!?"

But there came no answer.

"What! Too cool to talk to even your former best friend!?"

"Oh great, now another person hates me."

After her big mouth had shut, she can see clearly her enemy's eyes looking down at the ground disconsolately. Her legs her huddled together, and her hair dropped down her pale, heartbroken face.

"Um... Sakura-chan," she took off her aggravated mask and sat at the bench beside her, "what's the matter?"

The tears from her eyes ran down the bridge of her nose, then dropping to the leaf covered ground, "nothing."

The other kunoichi had patted her back, smiling. "Come on, Sakura-chan, I know you better than that," her eyes turned to the skies, "tell me."

She tried to hold her tears back to be able to talk, "Naruto-kun is.. Sasuke-kun is.." she can't even talk, as her tears covered it into a muffled voice.

"What?" the other girl did not understand, "what about them?"

"I... I..." the unfinished sentences were driving the other kunoichi nuts. Even though she cannot comprehend the words that came from her mouth, she can tell that the problem at hand is serious. With her hand on the miserable kunoichi's back, she puled her up to a straight sitting position, and stood in front of her. "It's okay Sakura, I am sure everything will be alright." She lay her right hand on her shoulder.

Sakura's tears magically disappeared, "thank you, Ino," and the blonde smiled.

"Hoy, Kakashi-sempai!"

The lazy eyed man turned his eyes from the book at his arm to the person approaching, "what, Tenzo?"

His stern voice shocked him, "I told you, call me Yamato for now."

Kakashi sighed, "whatever, Yamato."

Yamato raised an eyebrow on his different nature as Kakashi had just realized something. "Hoy Yamato, do you have Sai with you?"

"Yes." he answered while scratching his head, "we don't have a mission today, why?"

The silver-haired man closed his book shut and faced Yamato directly, "come with me."

15. InoSakuShine

Nice update!!! Im going to try to read this as best I can, nnot knowing anything about Yamato and Sai. Its still good!!!

16. InoSakuShine

you better update this soon!!!:) I love this fic.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  17. chishio-kun

Heh, ok. I will update as soon as possible. The next scene will be actiony, more of a battle actually. It leads to more info about the plot.

P.S.: Great spoiler sig, by the way.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  18. chishio-kun

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you guyses sumthing, I posted it at the top

THis day i might not update, sorry about yesterday, I was watching Bleach :S

19. chishio-kun

Leaping through the mold-patched trees, the dark-cloaked man hastened his speed in the pitch black forest. it was not necessary. His normal speed is not even fast enough for the Hokage of Konohagakure to see. His layed the lightest footprints on the surfaces of the tree limbs, and his scent had blended into the minty vegetation. Why did he have to do these redundant precautions? Because it was the most dangerous mission he had ever done in his 20 year lifespan. To mission to inconspicuously bring to his leader the beholder of the most dreaded kitsune, Kyuubi no Yoko.

Well, at least that is what others would think.

With an abrupt stop, he forecasted the environment. The conditions were growing worse. Dawn had started to settle above his head. The red illumination had presented the windy leaves crossing him at an instantaneous speed that even he cannot imagine. The 15-year-old boy is starting to groan in reply of the sun's glare, and most importantly, he can feel the presence of others, apparently ninjas, in a 50 degree radius.

This is bad.

He hurried to spy on the ninjas before proceeding to continue his quest to his destination. It felt like heaven resting like this after running away from the Konohagakure of the Fire Country, but before he could completely comfort himself, the ninjas he was spying on had detected him.

"Hoy, Itachi-san!" a familiar voice called him to the plains.

When he entered the scarred battleground, he noticed the image of the three people.

One person was standing in the background, looking at him uninterestingly. He recognized him as Deidara. His blonde hair always made him stand out and make others think he is a female, but he tried to tolerate those situations.

Another person had been standing behind at the opposite edge of where Deidara stood. It was that new member, Tobi. He did not really know him a lot, but he always has that goofy look on his face that makes him look stupid. That made Itachi doubt his character. Plus, he wears that ridiculous spiral-carved mask. Itachi reversed his attention disgustingly and turned to the person who had called him. He raised an eyebrow, but was rather surprised.

His teammate stood in front of them interestingly at his partner. It was Hoshigaki Kisame, one of the Seven Swordsmen and is also the Kirigakure no Kaijin (Monster of the Hidden Mist). As usual, he carried a large bandaged sword around his back and his fish eyes had been set weirdly above his gills.

This was an interesting group, and they all belong to Akatsuki.

"Greetings, Deidara-san, Tobi-san," he paused at the sea creature in front of him, "... Kisame-kun."

"Late are we?" Kisame changed his expression.

"I had to bring Naruto-kun with us, it was not an easy job," he replied.

Deidara stood straight and let out a sigh, "well, we better get going, yeah."

The three proceeded to head out while Itachi stood motionless on the flat ground.

"By the way, Tobi-san, Deidara-san, what are you guys doing here?"

The words he spoke seemed to have stopped them on their tracks at about the same second. The enthusiastic Kisame stepped forward.

"I was worried that there might be trouble about."

He was not satisfied with the answer. "But Kisame, our leader ordered that this should be only our mission. Why did you bring them here?"

Kisame's blue hands were starting to sweat, Itachi had noticed. He also noticed that he did not answer. In light speed, a kunai had shot for his throat, but Itachi had blocked the hand of the assailant with his wrist. Kisame doubled, twisting around and aiming for his feet. He could barely dodge it.

"You aren't Kisame-kun, aren't you?"

The fake Kisame grinned, while staring at him coldly. Whoever this impersonator is, he must be stronger than the original Kisame.

Please R&R, it is the point of my experiment

20. InoSakuShine

21. chishio-kun

Oh, thanx. Since InoSakuShine is the only one replying, i know that I suck, so I was planning to end my 1st Jikken.

But then again, I cant leave a fic hanging around my whole life in the recycling heap. I have to finish this fic, and its about... 8 updates? maybe less? more? I dont have the complete plot, but I just want the prople who is looking at this to know, please tell me what you think.

ANY critism is welcome.

Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  22. sasuke2424

this fan fic is pretty interesting! Keep it up!

24. InoSakuShine

Please dont end the Jikken. Other people are reading it too! I really like this. You have to at least finish the story plot, tie up loose ends...!

25. chishio-kun

oh, um... thanks! I will keep up the good work. I will not fail you guys.

Oh yea, for more information about Yamato and Sai, here are some Wikipedia links:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  26. InoSakuShine

No WAY didn't you read my old sig. i'm not looking at those spoliers. well, actually, I already have. WAY ahead of you. :)
    Please continue this, you do not suck. Your starting to pick up more readers.

27. Nu_Shino

yea, keep it up, good fan fic....lol, these help me get by!

28. Nu_Shino

yea, keep this up...its good, and the good ones help me get by!

29. chishio-kun

My update, (will edit nexttime, I am sleepy)

Big time spoiler addict?

Oh well. Sorry about that. I will just keep the links there so anyone who does not know Yamato or Sai will have to read them.

Nu Shino, with your responses make me keep myself up, thanx! this update is difficult to interpret.

Speakin' of keeping up, I will keep up (and higher if i can :p) my fic! I am actually starting to plow some fields. With that, I present you, Chapter 7! (heh, I will have to put up chapters even tho I make em short :amuse.

Both antagonists fell in death silence in reaction to both of their movements. They have only made one move, yet their bodies are falling down in exhaustion. Maybe it was not a physical matter that has wasted away its energy, but the analytic brain cells that spent every second burying deep speculations.

"Kisame-san!" the blonde haired artist advanced forward to his side. The sweatdrops were cascading down his worried face as he hauled the collapsed figure on the ground. In fact, they were both collapsed to the ground, except that Kisame had a stern face and Itachi was slightly grinning.

"Baka," he mirrored Kisame as he pulled himself up, " that level of disguise would not work against me."

Kisame pulled himself together into a fighting stance. He did not quite react to him. What were they thinking? Of course the great genius of the Uchiha would not be fooled by such a trick.

He raised his arm up to his protruded hair. He combed it on the direction i was leaning on, and something changed. As he continued to run through the dark blue color that Itachi had always knew, it grew longer, more haphazardous, and, more light.

"Kakashi." Itachi closed his eyes. The mysterious jounin had looked serious, now he had his mask pulled down to the bridge of his nose. It revealed the Sharingan.

"I guess it is no longer necessary to wear this weird getup." Deidara and Tobi had slipped away to the background. A puff of smoke had erupted. The two impersonators that had been disguised as S-ranked missing nins had turned into two Anbu members, the enthusiastic blonde being Yamato and the masked wonder becoming Sai.

"Do not worry, we will go easy on you." Kakashi switched into a calm voice.

The Akatsuki snapped the buttons on his cloak open. Kakashi had noticed his reaction. He was not even tensed in fighting the three high leveled Konoha ninja. His Sharingan was still concealed and his neckband lay ajar as it tried to follow the movements of the wind. What shocked his most is that his mouth had been crawled up by a humungous smile.

He looked like a maniac.

Sorry guys, I know its really short, but I am sleepy. I shall continue with the rest tomorrow (i dont know if I spelled that right. I woke up this morning early and so.. you get the point).

30. InoSakuShine

Pretty good update but, like you said, it was difficult to interpret, like, I'm not exactly sure whats going on. But that's what inteesting writng deos. It leaves somethingn unanswered and explains more later. Nice hook. :)