1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Jinta and Ururu

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Bergelmir, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

So I was just reading through earlier Bleach mangas yesterday. During Urahara's training of Ichigo, he mentions that Ururu is at an anti-Shinigami level. Basically she's trained to fight Shinigami. Jinta is probably the same.

Do you think that they are part of Urahara's preperations for the Vizard/Arankle/Shinigami/Earth doodies war? 'Cause I really doubt he just trained to fight Shinigami from Soul Society. They exiled him, no reason to try and kill him.

So yeah... whaddaya think?

Tags:
  2. Gallic Rush Why not?

They were good and everything for basic training, but fighting a full-scale war? I'm not sure those kids are cut out for it... They've probably just been trained as a part of daily regime. I doubt there's any specific purpose in their strength other than the fact that it's a general asset.

3. TDW The New King

Actually, the thing that I found interesting about the two is how they were trained specifically (that is if you read exactly what Urahara said when he was training Ichigo). He said that they were trained in anti-shinigami tactics and such...I actually cant remember the exact words, but they are trained more to fight shinigami. Which always led me to believe that Urahara did have plans for something in the future in soul society.

4. lwong81 Member

5. TenshiOni Active Member

Chapter 60, page 16.

6. Dragonzair I'm with Maria Hill!

Makes me wonder whether he took these kids with him from Soul Society. Or did he just find them in the streets adn asked them if they'd train with him?

I'm inclined to believe Urahara was planning something to do with the battle.

Mehhh..that's just me.

7. roguenoir S-Ranked Pervert

They might be average Vizards.. can't match up against Captain level shinigamis but more powerful that the average ones..

8. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

Well, we now know that Ururu in Slaughter Mode is fu*king strong. Wonder where Jinta stands?

9. Zain Legendary

according to the Anime, Ururu just has a special anti-Shinigami 'power', not training or something, just a special power. ( like the way Hitsugaya is a 100 year genius and all )

10. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

hitsugaya is cool and all but he sucks at fighting so he's not that much of a genius. ururu and jinta are probably vaizards that urahara made and are probaby the reason why he was thrown out.

11. TDW The New King

Well, I dont know if anybody has read the manga yet this week but,
    Spoiler:
    I think we should re-examine their powers a bit. Since apparently Ururu can at least do an initial strike that can be quite....painful to a...damn can never remember their names (the hollow turned shinigami guys)

12. Mattan Shy boy from Sweden

13. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

14. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

well if you consider gigais robots...then I think he was right :p
    I mean,
    Spoiler: c207
    her combat mode is amazing ...
    I think she's some kind of well created bot by urahara...and to pass the time he gave it one of those soul candies :p

15. Gallic Rush Why not?

@TheDemonWithin, You're thinking of Arrankars, also spelled, Arankarus (there are more ways to spell it too).

Spoiler:
    After seeing what Ururu did to the Vasterode level Arrankar, I was, quite frankly, amazed. Unfortunately she got pwned immediately thereafter, but hey, she's a kid. It still doesn't mean Kisuke was "planning" anything per se, but I guess Ururu's strength gives that theory a lot more validity.

16. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

First off there is obviously something lurking under the surface for Ururu and maybe jinta, tessai is a question but still. The question is what? There are in my opinion 3 possible paths that could be tread. The first is the simple one, she meaning Ururu (possiby jinta/tessai) are constructs made in a similar fashion to Nemu, just not, you know, abused. In addition to being a construct they are modified in the same manner as a mod soul for the purpose of combat, containing in addition to whatever strength and abilties that are inherent to their condition a mental mode shift that allows for the subsumtion of the personility, which brings us to possibilty 2. That urururu is a normal spiritual entity that has been conditioned and trained to be the vessel of a pre programmed killing machine. The final explaination is that Kubo is pulling a fast one on us and the answer to that one is... well I can't guess.

17. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

Kisuke has done some of his crazy, reason he was banned from SS type of experiments on her. Kisuke is w/o a doubt bad ass but there are wayyyyyyy too many unanswered ?s about that guy. Who knows what he was playing, what she is, and for that matter what he REALLY is.

18. Kent I want to stop the rain...

ah..The only thing I can say is that..Jinta and Ururu rocks :whoo

19. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

damn there's definately not something right with Ururu :p

i want to see what Jinta can do now as well!

20. Zain Legendary

so, Ichigo sucks at fighting as well because he lost against Aizen as well?

21. darklide From darkness...i'll rise

For those who have read the latest chapter(207)
    Spoiler:
    Ururu in fighting mode is stronger than renji using bankai. She would have pawned the allankar if this latter hadnt used his release...
    So i think that Urahara had it planned since he was exiled from SS...

22. ThreeOfFour evil Borg

away from the reason how they got this power to the reason why urahara could use them. Maybe he was suspicious about some Shinigami doing weird things (Aizen? But Mayuri for sure) and thought that he will maybe need some strong help.

23. anbutofu tofu no yaiba

ururu in combat mode = scary....whats next? jinta's bat has a name and shikai or maybe he did the 3 day bankai training too?!?! :p probably not, but we wont know till next week :)

24. Dooh Cool..

It's not so hard to understand that everyone urahara is close to are strong.
    Because if you think of it, he is banished for some reason from ss and he really needs strong people close to him.

I guess that jinta and ururu as people has stated, "activates" when a strong reitsu is nearby. So either Tessai comes and reveals his shinigami past or jinta gets some action.:p

25. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

After seeing what Ururu can do, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

26. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Jinta claims to be at a higher level than Ururururururu...but i think he's a lying bitch.

27. Hakkeshou That Was A Simple Counter

Lol no I think Jinta could possibly be about the same level or stronger that Ururu....I think it would fit his brutish personality.....aww man I really cant wait for the next chapter....I wonder if we'll get to see jinta fight with Renji to get Ururu back?

28. Wrath Mourning

Assuming that both Ururu and Jinta are artificial beings of one sort or another, it seems likely that Jinta is a more advanced model than Ururu. For one, Jinta doesn't seem to have automated responses built into him. For another, Ururu said that she was older than Jinta. Therefore Jinta would be a more recently created model, meaning most likely a more powerful one.

Which makes a certain amount of sense. Remember Ururu was the one Ichigo did the Lesson One training with. If you were Urahara trying to revive a powerless person's spirit force, wouldn't you use the least powerful opponent you have available to do it?

29. Id The Demon of Elru

I agree with those who thinks Urahara "kids" per say are mod soul.

30. Gallic Rush Why not?

Mod Soul? Now there's an idea... So many possibilities, I can't wait to see how things turn out.