1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jinta vs. Jidanbou

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Insipidipity, Jun 24, 2005.

Jinta vs. Jidanbou

1. Jinta

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Jidanbou

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Insipidipity

Ok, so my last david vs goliath matchup was a little unfair since one was a vice captain. I think this one might be good, one is a gatekeeper with legendary strength and the other serves a great captain and has antishinigami powers. Jinta is fast, can leap high, and has a powerful melee attack with his bat. On the other hand Jidanbou has a massively strong attack and is big.

I'm assuming both Jinta and Ururu(sp?) both have anti-Shinigami powers since they don't seem too far apart in terms of power and he's taken down quite a few Hollows by himself.

While Jidanbou is strong, Jinta is somewhat strong for his size and is a much harder target to hit.

Tags:
  2. RaitoRyuukashin

Id say Jinta would take it since Jidanbou would Underestimate him Like Ichigo did Ururu.

3. Insipidipity

I'm sure Jidanbou underestimates all his opponents given his size and he was still undefeated for quite some time.

4. lekki

Is Jinta a regular human with spiritual powers or did Urahara make all 3 of his helpers to be bodyguards in case shinigami's come to get him.

I also feel he would wipe the floor with Jidanbou, Jidanbou would never land a hit.

5. Insipidipity

Well I dont see why Tessai and Ururu would be powerful and Jinta would be a normal human, especially since Jinta and Ururu have almost a sibling relationship that infers a sort of equality in power.

I think Jidanbou might be able to beat him. I'm sure a guardsmen is prepared for more than just big threats, he is a hero of Rukongai after all. His axes alone can tear up landscape sending giant boulders flying in all directions(hence why Orihime used her shield) so Jinta would struggle against that.

6. Byakuya

7. Ookii Kintama

Jinta is a weak piece of shit that never closes his mouth. Ururu took on a sealed Ilforte, while Jinta was standing around crying about how everyone's losing. So I'm going to assume he can't do shit.

8. Popsicle

I'll say Jinta wins, mostly because I don't really care for Jindabou :notrust

9. AbnormallyNormal

jinta wins, he is too fast for jidanbou, plus jidanbou is an idiot