1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Jiraiya and Gamabunta vs Shukaku

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Munboy Dracule O'Brian, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Shukaku is a wild Bijuu. As per canon, he is a sentient being that can think like all the other Bijuu. Though, it should really be obvious, to make it clear for some, Shukaku has access to all his abilities and he knows how to use them in battle. If you think he can replicate whatever a Jiton or Shukaku Jinchuriki has shown and you can make a case for it, he can use it.

How do things go if Shukaku plans to fight seriously and Jiraiya/Bunta have no Jinchuriki they can wake up to suppress Shukaku?

Tags:
  2. ShinAkuma Fanboy Destroyer

Canada
    Out of character Bijuu's should not lose to ninjas unless the ninja has some sort of antibijuu hax.

In character however if Shukaku stumbles upon Konoha and they need to save the village, team JiraiyaBunta will find a way.

3. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

So, do you think Jiraiya wins? If it makes it easier, assume the same area that Shukaku faced Naruto and Bunta.

4. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

People confuse P1 and P2 Shukaku to wank Bunta and by extension Jiraiya

"Bijuus" weren't a thing, Shukaku was the "sand demon" not a tailed beast, he couldn't use Bijuudama.
    There was only one tailed beast and that was Kurama. The others did not exist, and Shukaku is an entirely different thing in P2.

Jiraiya or Bunta, combined or separate are not stepping to any Bijuu for longer than 30 seconds.

Shukaku vaporizes them with Bijuudama, or crushes them with his tail.

5. ShinAkuma Fanboy Destroyer

Canada
    Yeah he can win especially the same scenario as Naruto vs Gaara.

To be clear Jiraiya isn't taking a majority from a Bijuu, but he can find a way to win to protect the village.

6. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Gamabunta alone was already matching Shukaku in battle by himself.. Now he has Sage Mode Jiraiya to help? Shukaku gets rekt

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

You are slipping dude, that professional Jiraiya wankery you were proud enough to sig is blinding you from reading a simple OP:

You knew that it wasn't the same scenario, yet to throw a "Jiraiya wins" you needed to point out a fact irrelevant to the thread conditions.

That's a nice vague scenario with nothing to substantiate it. But did you not read the reply to your initial post to make the scenario easier:

To put it another way, assume they are fighting where Naruto and Gamabunta fought Shukaku.

8. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

Gamabunta was in trouble from Shukaku's fucking Futon bullets.

So, not bijuu dama, not sand, not jiton juinjutsu, but Shukaku using basic ass nature transformation.

This is also assuming that the method Gaara used to bring Shukaku out counts as a full strength bijuu transformation and not just some half assed method only an imperfect jinchuriki could manage.

Either way, if air bullets were smacking the shit out of Gamabunta like that, then any large scale jiton are going to be more than toad boy can deal with.

By the time Jiraiya builds up the chakra for Sage Mode or Swamp of The Underworld, Shukaku will have amassed enough sand to make a sand pyramid so large that it'll kill Gamabunta and Jiraya with its sheer weight.

Gaara could lift enough sand to cover his entire village and also block village busting bombs using just a small fraction of the Shukaku's chakra.

RIP Jiraiya

9. EmperorRorepme Magnus The Red; Crimson King

Firstly, P1 Shukaku was heavily weakened, I'm pretty sure Gaara was weighing him down, Shukaku could hardly move. Compare how he fought against Gamabunta and how he fought against Madara in the War. Gamabunta gets destroyed easily. It's Jiraiya who's the minor problem. If Jiraiya gets into Sage Mode and summons Ma and Pa I don't see any way he can harm Shukaku. His only jutsu that I'm not sure about is the Frog Song Genjutsu. However, it's unlikely he gets to Sage Mode before getting vaporized or beat to death, he doesn't have Hashirama Regeneration to help him like it did Madara. I also think people forget he can use sand in the same way Gaara can and he can also seal them within it.

10. ShinAkuma Fanboy Destroyer

Canada
    I read it and gave you the answer. Then you revised the scenario. Due to your....how shall we say....penchant for not making sense I wasn't sure if your revision should include the same scenario as part 1. Hence why my answer was twofold.

For a guy who thinks he can chastise other on reading you sure aren't very good at it.

Must be all that ancient saltWOOOOOOOOOOO! Or maybe PTSD from Nagato being revealed as a wannabe fraud poser. I understand.

Anyway, to be as clear as I can possibly be -

Yes Jiraiya and Bunta can win vs an in character Shukaku. They cannot win vs an out of character Shukaku. They cannot take a majority against either but would find a way to win or draw in the correct scenario. (protecting the leaf village)

11. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

No, you didn't answer anything. You said OOC Bijuu should not lose battles... I never said anyone was OOC. Then you felt the need to say in Konoha, Jiraiya will find a way to win.

You didn't even answer the thread because you found it hard to say Jiraiya wins. :hm

Weak argument. You probably still think Shukaku can't use Bijuu dama, sand, Jiton and his own sealing jutsu.

12. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

Gaara isn’t a perfect Jin so I don’t know why the fuck people are taking that half ass transformation attempt from part 1 and running with it.

13. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

14. oiety Glorious Golden God

Sweden
    Catdank Faction:
    He has to use Magen: Gama Rinsho.

Given that Killer Bee and Gyuki have now not only survived their own TBB but also the enhanced TBB absorbed and reflected by Momoshiki, and that the tailed beast rankings are 100% Kurama>>>50% Kurama>>>the rest where Gyuki maybe has a slight edge, Shukaku should really be able to survive his own TBB. And if he can survive that, putting him down without Genjutsu or Sealing or hard countering heavy sand is damn hard, nigh-impossible probably.

So if its legit just Jman and Gamabunta they lose after a span of evading.

15. ShinAkuma Fanboy Destroyer

Canada
    I gave you an answer for both in character and out of character. Pick whichever one you want.

LOL

I literally just answered everything.

PTSD is a helluva drug.

LMAO

You're a mind reader as well.

We can add that to the list of your superhuman powers!

- Off the charts salt
    - Relentless PTSD
    - "Creative" reading
    - Mind reader

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  16. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

@WorldsStrongest @MawDezrtarsh22
    Here is an example of an antiquated Jiraiya fan whose self-proclaimed Jiraiya wankery prevents him from thinking Jiraiya can ever lose. A win must be slotted in somehow. :quite

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  17. Hussain Well-Known Member

if he can deal with V2 4tails Naruto in base and without killing intention
    he can defeat the much weaker Shukaku. :catshrug

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

L O FUCKING L

19. Hussain Well-Known Member

and by a landslide as well. :lmao

the difference in power between Kurama and the rest of the Bijuu couldn't have been made clearer. :lmao

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Can you link us to this Minato manga you're reading?

21. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

@WorldsStrongest @Munboy Dracule O'Brian :hehee:hehee:hehee:hehee:hehee

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  22. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    No V2 Jin is stronger than a full fledged fucking Biju :facepalm

KCM Naruto, literally V2 KN9 for Kurama Jins, couldn't even fucking stop the 4 tails JAW from closing on him...Let alone the damn things full power.

KN4s TBB was also a JOKE.

The notion that a Berserk Jin being repressed by a seal and is at way less than half power is stronger than KCM Naruto?

Fucking lol

Fucking

Lol

If youre gonna argue Jiraiya wins here...Dont fucking say its cuz he ALMOST DIED to stop a bersekr Jin WAY inferior to an actual Biju thanks.

Embarrassing yourselves

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  23. Isaiah13000 Snake Vessel

All Jiraiya has to do is stall until he can make it into SM and use Frog Song and he wins as he would against every other tailed beast not named Kurama.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  24. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

All P1 Konohamaru needs to do to beat Jiraiya is age 10 years
    All bla bla bla

Why do Jiraiya fans always do this

"All he has to do is *insert wildly impractical extremely hard to meet criteria* to win"

Like meeting extremely brutal conditions is NOTHING no matter who he's fighting

So sick of that shit.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  25. Itachiisinvincible Well-Known Member

Shippuden Shukaku would stomp with a TBB.

26. Shazam Well-Known Member

Couldn't Jman on top of Bunta just jump over the trajectory of the TBB? I mean Shukaku isn't going to be spamming those things. Also at the end of the day, large amounts of toad oil would trump sand.

27. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

Bunta is now=Minato in speed.

....why not though?

As if Bunta can conjure even 1/1000th of oil that Shukaku can sand :kanyelul:kanyelul:kanyelul:kanyelul:kanyelul

Arguments for Jiraiya just get more and more ridiculous with each passing day.

28. Shazam Well-Known Member

Well. Not as ridiculous as the amount of pure illogical wank you give to Kisame. I find it odd that you ever have the nerve to talk about someone else's perspective when yourself holds some of the most outlandish views in the whole damn forum.

But hey, what can ya do about it?

Anyways, I was bringing up a conversation. Never said I would be fixed with the thought, because that's all it is, a thought. Unlike you I don't subject myself to complete irrational thoughs like saying Kisame > Nagato.

29. Hussain Well-Known Member

maybe because he never used it once in the manga... :mikebatman

30. Shazam Well-Known Member

Also, the idea that teams of Sasori and Deidara, Kakuzu and Hidan etc are able to take down the Bijuu one by one, but a Sannin with their main summon could not is a little wacky...