1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Jiraiya vs Minato

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Munboy Dracule O'Brian, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JuicyG Well-Known Member

Here's a post from an Orochimaru vs Minato thread. FROM YOU!

Sit down.

2. sabre320 Well-Known Member

So basically this is another one of munboys minato obsessed threads where he will attempt to force his opinion that minato is below sm naruto onto everyone.....when everyone disagrees he will make shitposts and spam optimistic and funny ratings..

3. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    And where there did i say fucking Oro pushes Minato :mjlol

Where there do i say anything that im not saying right here and right now :mjlol

Oh thats right

Nowhere

In that post i also spoonfeed that Minato outlasts due to a less taxing moveset

Try again kid

4. JuicyG Well-Known Member

Saying that Minato is favored 51/49 clearly means you think Oro pushes Minato high diff, dont play.

Its over you lost.

• Coolest Guy! x 2
    • List
  5. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    >Minatos reserves hype being impressive, and Oros reserves and hype also being impressive, thus them being comparable in stamina, hence the 51/49
    >Oro sitting there and doing nothing but eating rasengans constitutes "high diff"

Sure bud

You go right ahead and take that hill :lmao

6. JuicyG Well-Known Member

Haha oh, ok, now the 51/49 statement was JUST about the stamina comparison? :hestonpls Dont run from it, embrace what you said with some dignity.

Does that also include the line of yours that said,
    :WOW

7. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    Yes...Thats very fucking implicit when you read the whole post kid

The only thing Oro can do is fucking sit there and PRAY he outlasts

Youre blind as hell if you think thats a "hard fight"
    Im not running from anything kid

You just cant follow a simple straightforward point and are pushing shit onto me

In my post in this thread i claim that Minato is too fast for oro and forcefeeds him rasengans and likely outlasts due to a less taxing moveset

And in the other thread I...SHOCKINGLY...Also claim that Minato is too fast for oro and wins due to a less taxing moveset

Jesus its almost like im consistent or something :lmao

Alert the media
    As in minato has slightly more stamina :catshrug

Which i also claim in this thread

Continue to flail around as long as you like tho

8. JuicyG Well-Known Member

For your sake, maybe next time you should think about what you say. It might come back to haunt you later down the road.

Stop playing yourself, you're looking foolish trying to flat out lie lol Its funny actually..

You quoted @Troyse22 's post (aka the OP of the thread Minato vs Oro)

Followed by you quoting this, saying back to him..

You literally agreed with him that it can go either way. Get out with that 'err it was about stamina'

And so now that me and you both know what you think of Oro vs Minato being high diff and could go either way and slightly leaning 51/49, what was that you were saying that Itachi would do better than Orochimaru against Minato? Hmm? Come again?

9. Bonly Keyblade Master

Egypt
    Minato wins after a decently long and good fight

10. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Aren't you meant to let us know how Minato could easily win? Or how he'll summon toads without admitting he can't win without them? :maybe

11. sabre320 Well-Known Member

He dosent need anything for this matchup he is much faster and more reflexive then sm jirayia...one touch means contract seal and sm go,s bye bye along with ma and pa....and a marked jirayia has been sentenced to death...but i bet you think he is below sm jirayia even:maybe

12. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

So what you're saying is you think Minato moves like Raiton shroud Ay? :hm

13. sabre320 Well-Known Member

No with ftg he moves faster then v2ei and blitzed v2ei.....completed 4 actions and was going to land a physical strike before ei even knew what had happened or moved an inch.....his shunshin is faster then v1 levels aswell...it wasnt like he was known to be the fastest man in eis time or anything...:hm

14. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

But he's faster than Juubidara and V2 Ay put together, right? :LOS

15. sabre320 Well-Known Member

THere it is munboys pathetic shit tier posting at display:bigboss....when he has no argument or logic start making vague shittier troll posts about posters who never made any such claims...

16. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

>Troll backfired
    >Complains about shitposting

:rotfl

Tbh, debating with you in a Minato thread is worthless when you think be beats DMS Obito and 100% Kurama at the same time without backup. :rotfl

17. sabre320 Well-Known Member

No with ftg he moves faster then v2ei and blitzed v2ei.....completed 4 actions and was going to land a physical strike before ei even knew what had happened or moved an inch.....his shunshin is faster then v1 levels aswell...it wasnt like he was known to be the fastest man in eis time or anything...:hm

To which ur response was

But he's faster than Juubidara and V2 Ay put together, right? :LOS

Such a wonderful reply full of brilliant arguments and has the gall to claim im trolling ur a pathetic child munboy....

18. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

:lmao

There's no point because I already know you missed out facts like how Minato was forced to use Hiraishin to escape Ay and how the second time when Ay figured out Hiraishin, V1 Ay forced Minato to use Hiraishin towards Bee.

Of course, I knew you didn't notice that.

>Spams ratings
    >Gets rated
    >Whines about rating

Ninja, you're funny. :rotfl

• Like Like x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • List
  19. sabre320 Well-Known Member

You have been tagging me in multiple threads i didnt even post in with attached outrageous claims such as i said he can solo kaguya, he is faster then juubi jins etc which i never made literally lying with a straight face...literally with the intent to troll nothing more.....
    Munboy just stop you claim he is sm jirayias equal or even inferior and literally every person in this thread gave you their thoughts but you cant digest them.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Coolest Guy! x 1
    • List
  20. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

Do you think he can solo Kaguya? I mean, apparently he can solo DMS Obito + 100% Kurama and he can solo Kyusanoo. :LOS

Who said he was Jiraiya's equal? :hm

21. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Lol your sorry ass claimed i did....even though i stated multiple times minato has no business in hanging with godtiers..you dont even have any shame on straight up lying huh?

You claimed a few threads earlier that minato and sm jirayia were equal and the same level as benchmarks hence were surpassed by sm naruto...you backtracking munboy>?

22. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

So you never claimed he can take DMS Obito + 100% Kurama at the same time, and you didn't say he can beat Kyusanoo... are you sure? :maybe

Find me a quote where I said Minato and Jiraiya were equal, as you're known to not understand the manga and even posts you quote. I did say SM Naruto surpassed them, but where did I explicitly say Minato=Jiraiya? :hm

23. KBD Active Member

24. Matto Chosen One

Minato would win, as portrayal is clearly on his side, but it would likely be after a good amount of trouble, especially considering Jiraiya starts in Sage Mode.

Remember: although Jiraiya has consistently hyped and praised Minato, Minato has also hyped and praised Jiraiya's skills as a ninja. Further, in one of the Databooks, Minato's profile lists Jiraiya as the person Minato would most like to fight. Why would he want to test himself against his former teacher if he could easily dispatch of him normally, let alone with Jiraiya enjoying the advantage of beginning in Sage Mode?

In Sage Mode, Jiraiya has heightened speed and reflexes, sage sensing, Frog Kata, and an array of powerful ninjutsu and sage arts, including defense-oriented techniques such as Wild Lion's Mane and Spiked Buddha, as well as large area-of-effect techniques such as Toad Oil Deep Fryer to keep Minato away or dispose of his marked kunai.

Jiraiya is going to lose, but he's not getting stomped.