1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jiraiya vs Tsunade - Special Battle

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by CrazyMoronX, Dec 5, 2005.

1. CrazyMoronX

It's Jiraiya vs Tsunade in an special olympics of sorts.

First up is the drinkning contest, who can pound the sake shots faster?

Second, the stone toss. Tsunade has a pretty good edge here, but jutsus are allowed.

Third, peeping contest. Jiraiya has to make up for the stone toss, but jutsus are allowed.

Fourth, kunai throwing contest. Special trick shots, accuracy, and style are all counted for.

Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest. Who can kill Orochimaru with greater proficiency?

Sixth, sex appeal battle. Who is sexier to the opposite sex? (please do not say Tsunade because you're a guy)

Seventh, classic sack race. Balance an egg, get in a potatoe sack, and hop to the finish line.

I'll keep it at 7, just for the heck of it. Place your bets folks!

Tags:
  2. CarolinaB

Tsunade win this so fast!!!

Second, the stone toss.
    Tsunade and her brute strengh is better than any jutsu

Third, peeping contest.
    Jiraiya owns her.

Fourth, kunai throwing contest.
    I'll give this to Jiraiya, but by virtually nothing.

Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest.
    Jiraiya, but if Tsunade can hit Oro a couple of times, then her.

Sixth, sex appeal battle.
    I'm a straight(sp?)gitl, but I have too say Tsunade, Ero sennin is not that atractive...

Seventh, classic sack race. Balance an egg, get in a potatoe sack, and hop to the finish line.
    Tsunade, only cuz when she hops Jiraiya'll too distract too move.

Tsunade 4 - 3 Jiraiya:tem

3. Remy LeBeau

First up is the drinkning contest, who can pound the sake shots faster? :

Tsunade would slurp them up like drops of cola :D

Second, the stone toss:

Tsunade, much stronger :)

Third, peeping contest:

Jiraiya, who could argue with that??

Fourth, kunai throwing contest:

Jiraiya, don't see Tsunade as the accuracy type....

Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest:

Jiraiya, i itink he has more experience in fighting him....

Sixth, sex appeal battle:

Tsunade would just wag her breasts in front of the judges and she would kick-ass :D

Seventh, classic sack race. Balance an egg, get in a potatoe sack, and hop to the finish line:
    Jiraiya, he seems to run and hop away from angry women all the time :D

4. ~ Masamune ~

Jiraiya wins since he's ALWAYS drunk

Second, the stone toss.
    Tsuande wins this one

Third, peeping contest.
    Sképé def wins

Tsunade wins

Jiraiya,it's his destiny to kill orochimaru

Tsunade of course

Jiraiya since tsunade's boobs are too jiggly

5. Abarai-Kun

Ero-Sennin king of Sake XD

Second, the stone toss.
    Well... Tsunade has more brute strength

Third, peeping contest.
    Give it up for Jiraiya-sama ^^

I think this one goes to Jiraiya

Of course Jiraiya

Im a guy thats why I say Tsunade XD

Jiraiya because Tsunade has to big boobies to carry XDDDD

Jiraiya 5 : 2 Tsunade

6. YellowFlash

1. Jiraiya, he's physically bigger and can probably sustain a good amount of alcohol

2. Tsunade, strength plus her precision(medics require precision)

3. Jiraiya, no contest

4. Tsunade, same logic as stone throwing

5. If the legend holds true, snake > frog > slug > snake so Tsunade would do better against Orochimaru.

6. Jiraiya gets all the ladies...nuff said.

7. Tsunade, her bouncing boobs are too much of a destraction for Peepmaster Jiraiya to handle.

Final tally:
    Jiraiya 3, Tsunade 4

7. Reznor Administrator

Tsunade

Second, the stone toss. Tsunade has a pretty good edge here, but jutsus are allowed. Tsunade

Third, peeping contest. Jiraiya has to make up for the stone toss, but jutsus are allowed. Jiraiya (cloaking techniques)

Fourth, kunai throwing contest. Special trick shots, accuracy, and style are all counted for. Dunno.

Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest. Who can kill Orochimaru with greater proficiency? Neither.

Sixth, sex appeal battle. Who is sexier to the opposite sex? (please do not say Tsunade because you're a guy) Too bad. :p Tsunade. (Jiriaya is old, Tsunade looks young. And has boobs)

Seventh, classic sack race. Balance an egg, get in a potatoe sack, and hop to the finish line. Chakra control helps for balance. Tsunade.

Tsunade gets teh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD :jk

8. K I S K E

First one, Jraiy always seemed drunk to me..
    The stone toss, Tsunade easiy.
    Peeping, Jiraiya is a god. He does suck at it though, but how much experience can Tsunade have?
    Kunai? Like said before, medics need precision, so I will have to go with Tsunade.
    I AM an Orochimaru fan boy, so i will try to be unbiased. If the triangle thing holds true, Tsunade should be able to defeat Orochimaru, although she has less experience fighting him. But Orochimaru DID kill Sarutobi, the greatest ninja who ever lived, but I will go with Tsunade...

Jiraiya will lose the sack race because I dontl ike spelling his name, and he will be wasted from being drunk and fighting Orochimaru, assuming he lived.

Although I dont think anybody besides Sarutobi can kill Orochimaru, or he would have been dead awhile back.

9. Uchiha Chris

Tsunade, she always seems thirsty for some sake :amuse

Second, the stone toss. Tsunade has a pretty good edge here, but jutsus are allowed. Tsunade, of course.

Third, peeping contest. Jiraiya has to make up for the stone toss, but jutsus are allowed. This is one of Jiraya's specialties :p

Fourth, kunai throwing contest. Special trick shots, accuracy, and style are all counted for. Lets give this one to Ero-Sennin then.

Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest. Who can kill Orochimaru with greater proficiency? Tsunade beats the crap out of him.

Sixth, sex appeal battle. Who is sexier to the opposite sex? (please do not say Tsunade because you're a guy) Tsunade, young and sexy.

Seventh, classic sack race. Balance an egg, get in a potatoe sack, and hop to the finish line. Tsunade, chakra control as was said earlier.

Tsunade for sure!

10. mustang

definetly tsunade
    Second, the stone toss. Tsunade has a pretty good edge here, but jutsus are allowed.
    tsunade's strenght give her too much of an edge
    Third, peeping contest. Jiraiya has to make up for the stone toss, but jutsus are allowed.
    jiraya got years of pratice. tsuande cant match tat kind of experience
    Fourth, kunai throwing contest. Special trick shots, accuracy, and style are all counted for.
    dont really noe
    Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest. Who can kill Orochimaru with greater proficiency?
    jiraya is the battle type of ninja so he can probably do better than tsunade whoz a medic ninja
    Sixth, sex appeal battle. Who is sexier to the opposite sex? (please do not say Tsunade because you're a guy)
    there wont be even a contest for this one. tsunade
    i dont noe

11. Gunners

One quesion does tsunade strenght alow her to throw objects far, scratch that rember the gamabunta sword thing going on.

Drinking sake-tsunade
    throwing stone-tsunade
    peeping skill-jiraiya
    kunai throwing-jiraiya
    beating orochimaru-jiraiya highest chance
    sex appeal-tsunade( i aint proppin now guy)
    sack race-why???? where you board.lol

12. Kamendex

Jiraiya

Tsunade has strength associated with split second chakra release, not brute strength...

Jiraiya summons Gamabunta and he throws that shit miles away o.o

13. K I S K E

Oh yeah, I forgot about the sex appeal part. Trust me, Jiraiya has none.

14. Chamcham Trigger

Jiraiya. Tsunade needs to drug people in order to win and no drugs are allowed in the olympics.
    I still give it to Tsunade. I don't know what jutsu he could use to make it go the extra distance
    Well I don't see how Jiraiya would lose this. He has experience on his side, AND motivation due to his novels.

Hmmmm a toughie indeed. I say a draw.
    Neither, but IF they were able to kill him, then I'd say that jiraiya would have a lot more style to his finishing move.
    Tsunade looks much younger than she is. Jiraiya looks only a little younger than his real age.
    I would say jiraiya due ot his one legged Kabuki poses, but since Rez pointed out that she's a medic nin and focuses a lot on balance, I'd put my money on her.
    wow this was a really fun one.

15. G. Hawke

2) Tsunade - Lord of sending people flying with her fist
    3) Jiraiya - Ero-senin
    4) Tsunade - Just seesm to be the type to have the basics down
    5) Jiraiya - He will kill Oro in the end
    6) Tsunade - Come on people.
    7) Jiraiya - He seems the experienced in running away from angry mob of women type. So a sack race race shouldn't be beyond him.

Jiraiya 4 - 3 Tsunade.
    Ero-sennin fir da win! :occa

16. yummysasuke

2-Tsunade and her inhuman strength
    3-Jiraiya by far! Don't think that Tsunade's perverted at all
    4-Jiraiya. Just a gut feeling
    5-Tsunade. She did make him very stumped when they fought
    6-Tsunade and her big mama's :p
    7-Tsunade again. Can't see Jiraiya being serious about this one.

So Tsunade 5-2 Jiraiya

Tsunade the clear winner :amuse

17. nu8297

Jiraiya wins test 3,6
    total: t gets 5, and j gets 2
    Tsunade WINS

18. Kamendex

19. Leen

Tsunade without any doubt.

Tsunade

Jiraiya

Jiraiya

Tsunade. Slug will be better than snake.

Tsunade, she can henge herself and have huge boobs.

Tsunade.

5-2
    Tsunade wins the gold medal. :nuts

20. less

The problem is that the drining contest is first up. Jiraya could win this one if he set his mind to it, but Tsunade holds her liqour better, so unless Jiraya forfeits this one (which he wouldn´t), he loses the rest except for peeking and sex-appeal.

Tsunade for the win.

21. RGZ_ReGZ

First up is the drinkning contest, who can pound the sake shots faster?Tsunade will be faster at drinking, duh.

Second, the stone toss. Tsunade has a pretty good edge here, but jutsus are allowed.Tsunade with her inhuman strength

Third, peeping contest. Jiraiya has to make up for the stone toss, but jutsus are allowed.Jiraiya have the experience

Fourth, kunai throwing contest. Special trick shots, accuracy, and style are all counted for.Hmm... I think Jiraiya will win this one; lacking accuracy, he have better trick shots and style.

Fifth, Orochimaru fighting contest. Who can kill Orochimaru with greater proficiency?Tsunade, since she'shave better tactic. Oro is not someone determine by strength alone

Sixth, sex appeal battle. Who is sexier to the opposite sex? (please do not say Tsunade because you're a guy)Tsunade got disqualified for using henge, so Jiraiya by default. (If jutsus allowed, Jiraiya will win... since he probably use Sexy no Jutsu. Come on! He must have learned that from Naruto, and in any case, Sezy no jutsu is usually hotter than Tsuaande's henge.)

If no chakra allowed: Jiraiya will be mesmerized by Tsunade's mama's, but then, due to not allowing to use chakra, her twins will bring her extremely unbalanced, making her flop the the floor, breaking the egg. Jiraiya will snap out and finish the race.
    If chakra allowed: Tsunade... Jiraiya will be too distracted as Tsu nade, using her precision, finish the race.

22. Crowe

Peeping contest goes to Tsunae actually, she knows exactly were all womens dont look and were they go etc.

23. Kamendex

Im amazed at how many Happy super fun people think Tsunade has brute strength

Oh well, even Kakashi explaining Sakura's strength cant educate the masses