1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jiroubou Vs Sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MartialHorror, Jun 4, 2005.

Jiroubou or Sasuke

1. Sasuke

75.0%
  2. Jiroubou

25.0%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MartialHorror

Pretimeskip, but Sasuke doesn't have CS2 yet.................

I think it would be close if Jiroubou went CS2.............I'm not sure if Chidori could break out of clay prison with that distance..........

What are your views?

Tags:
  2. Jonas

my views are that he already got his ass handed down by Jiroubou.

3. Takagou

>-> im haveing a memory laps..who is jirobou?

4. MartialHorror

The fat Sound guy who lost to Chouji.

5. Takagou

XD!!!! Sasuke wins

6. jemakai

I don't recall this, what I do recall is Sasuke fighting the sound 4 at the same time. Jiroubou was pretty much stated to be the weakest, why would Oro make Sasuke the leader if he would be the weakest? Its funny how people can choose to ignore what they want based of emotions for imaginary characters, my time on these forums really make me interested in how people think and how they can block out logic to fit there needs.

7. Jonas

He gave him a raplacement up his ass? because JirCS2 > Sasuke, Sasuke cs2 > Jir (any mode).
    What, it's IMO. 2-tomoe sharingan.. it's the old useless Sasuke IMO.

8. Reznor Supporting Staff

Yeah, good point, are we talking 3-tome or 2-tome sharingan?

9. BabY TaLk

as u all know naruto tried to make rasengan (we know he got most chakra) but failed .. heck how will sasuke make chidori while his chakra is being sucked by that jiroubou ... and we can all say .. if sasuke catch in that prism he is dead.. if he stay away from that clay prism sasuke will kick his ass :mad:

10. Jonas

it was mainly thanks to CS2 and emotional sideeffects that he even got 3 tomoe. Anyways, the 3 tomoe happens after the CS2. So no Cs2, no 3 tomoe IMO if you wish to be logic.

11. MartialHorror

You know, the emotional side effects actually work for Sasuke when he gets reborn or whatever.........before they only screwed him over.

On Jiroubou, he's overall the weakest but has the most physical strength out of the bunch. If Sasuke can somehow escape Clay Prison, He would defeat Jiroubou

but no one has givena good explaination of how Sasuke can get out of clay prison.........

12. jemakai

This makes more sense, but assuming that J mans speed(a terrible 2 in speed) doesn't increase much in his curse seal 2 form I doubt he will be able to physicaly hit even that Sasuke(with a 3.5 and a sharingan).

And without speed jirobou will not be able to avoid a chidori to his face, this is a bad match up.

13. KuwabaraTheMan

Jrioubou was stronger than Sasuke before Sasuke got CS2, all of the Sound 4 were.

14. sheshyo

There is absolutely no evidence of this, unless I missed something. Also when he fought the sound 4 he had just gotten out of the hospital.

Sasuke has a chance of winning, more so than Jiroubou. Jiroubou has power, but Sasuke's sharingan would dodge most of his attacks. Also Sasuke's speed would overwhelm him. Remember how Sasuke was able to dodge all the sand attacks from Gaara, and get hits by using his speed.

So basically,
    Normal - could go either way
    CS1 - Sasuke
    3dot Sharingan - Sasuke

15. MartialHorror

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Uh oh. Sasukevoters are ignoring me.

What is Jiroubou's reason to fight? TO fulfill his hunger. So what will he do first thing? Clay Prison.

And no one can say how Sasuke can actually break out........

Jiroubou is just a bad matchup for Sasuke. Other bad matchups for Sasuke include Neji, Dosu, Zaku, Tenten(anime only), Gaara(to a lesser degree)
    (According from what we know about them. Jounin Kiba is a bad matchup for Jounin Sasuke)
    People who Sasuke is a bad matchup for them are
    Shino, Chouji, Rock Lee, Kankurou, Temari, Kidomauru

16. sheshyo

^^ Well I thought the Clay Prison was a surprise trap jutsu the genins got caught in when they were off guard. In a 1 on 1 fight, Jiroubou wouldn't be fast enough to pull it off against Sasuke. It's not like Sasuke going watch and stay put at one place waiting for Jiroubou to do his jutsu.
    Simple Kawarimi no jutsu would be enough I would think.

But if Jiroubou is dumb enough to try his trap jutsu, technically Sasuke could just copy it and reverse the attack and trap Jiroubou.

On a side note when you think about it, the genins could've just dug their way out, instead of attacking the wall, right; since the ground was just made of normal clay.

Also if Sasuke does get trapped(very unlikely scenerio), his Chidori would no doubt break through the Clay prision. I think you're just over estimating Jiroubou's abilities here. He is the weakest of the 4 sound ya know.

17. morino ibiki

sasuke, no questions asked, just sasuke.
    jiroubou only remarkable feature is his strenght,(a whooping 5) but what good is that if you can't really hit him.

18. RaitoRyuukashin

Yea Sasuke Still had incredible speed. That would be the win imo.

19. MartialHorror

that made...........no sense. Naruto couldn't pull of a Rasengan, how would Sasuke pull off Chidori.

Not to mention, Chidori is made for assassinating techniques, without good range, it wouldnt peirce the prison.

Also, if you look closely, Tsuuga did damage the ground, and it still regenerated, so that wouldn't work.

Not to mention, if it caught Neji, it will catch Sasuke(aren't they like same speed. Difference is, Sasuke is more offensive. Neji is defensive. If it got Neji, it would get Sasuke) and how would Sasuke know what it is? He's never seen it before.

And Jiroubou would be fast enough, Sasuke's weakness is he is arrogant and usually lets the enemy go on the offensive first.

Kind of a sloppy argument........

20. cool2not

chidori to the face and fatass dies. he's too slow to avoid it. The traped wall thing is breakable if you hit it in the proper area as displayed by kiba so sasuke takes this one.

21. MartialHorror

Ha! That wasn't even Kiba. And if Naruto couldn't use Rasengan, Sasuke won't be able to do Chidori.

if Sasuke could break out, yes, I think he would win even against CS2 Jiroubou. And Sasuke is no Shikamaru, he wouldn't figure out how to break it(and even then. He still wont be able to use Chidori)

22. cool2not

lol i forgot it was the other fat ass, chouji, that broke out. sasuke isn't stupid he's not as smart as shikamaru but it really was a simple concept to understand i'm confident that sasuke would be able to figure it out. And the chidori and reasengan are about the same level i'm sure that if naruto hit the wall in the right place he would be able to break free. same goes with sasuke's chidori.

23. jemakai

Your argument that if neji got caught then Sasuke would get caught is even sloopier then his. The only reason the leaf genins got caught was because then were caught off guard(they rightfully believed the shadow bind would hold thus let their guard down), that wouldn't happen in a one on one fight between Jiroubou and the faster genins. Notice how neji and the others were still managing to dodge Jiroubou's huge rock attacks after he got out the prison even though they were caught before.
    Your analogy with rasengan and chidori is also flawed. Rasengan is unique because requires a ton of focus and control, obviously he wouldn't be able to perform it when he is being drained and loosing concentration(which wasn't his strong suit to begin with). The prison did not stop them from doing jutsu, kiba still performed his quadraped attack with Akamaru and Chouji performed his multisized jutsu. Once the hand seals are done chidori is formed, Sasuke can do chidori in the prison like anyone did there hand seal jutsu's.
    Sharingan has chakra vision as Obito showed us, so even if Sasuke was caught he would be able to see the prisons weak point and attack it with his jutsu that can cut through anything. But really, if you think Jiroubou with a speed rating of 2 in a one on one fight will trap Sasuke with a speed rating of 3.5, the ability to match Lee speed, and sharingan then there is no helping you.

24. MartialHorror

Naruto TRIED to use Rasengan but couldn't because his chakra was being drained. Sasuke would not either, by the time he figured it out.

If Naruto could not do it by the time Shikamaru figured it out, Sasuke wouldn't either.

Sasuke would have the hardest time beating Jiroubou than anyone else.........which is ironic.

25. MartialHorror

Well, Neji as as fast(if not faster) than Sasuke. And still, watch Sasuke fights. He stands there, holding a kunai/in a fighting stance. He WOULD be caught off guard unless he's seen it before.

Neji, with his perfect vision, was caught off guard.
    Interesting tidbit. Sasuke could use Chidori twice. How many times have we seen Naruto do Rasengan at a time. Didn't he use it on Sakon(Does it for some reason not count if he doesnt hit) and he used it twice on Sasuke. So at best, Chidori would take as much chakra as Rasengan.

Jiroubou's clay prison does not reflect Jiroubous speed. The rest of his techniques do.

and Sasuke might not see the chakra. Because he'd have to go through alot of dirt first. Remember how deep Neji had to go with Byakugan?

26. cool2not

yeah you made my arguments for me. I forgot about most of this fight, MH can argue with you now, as my obvious lack of info caused me to be unable to hold a cohesive argument.

27. BattousaiMS

Well if it was a real shinobi battle (you know both man poise to end it swift and quickly) then Sasuke would win. The reason I say this is because Jibourou is very slow compared to Sasuke and even though he has great strenght (5/5) he would have much difficulties of hitting Sasuke. He also uses earth elemental jutsu and in elements fire is stronger then earth. His traping jutsus only works if let's Sasuke and him went the powerup battle way or atleast one that they stop after few time and chat around.

28. jemakai

Did you some how forget Sharingan has the ability to predict attacks before they happen? Sasuke has the ability to match the speed of the fastest genin(Lee) and he has the ability to predict all Jiroubou's attacks will be caught by a guy with the same speed stat as hinata....HINATA....Hell even hinata is probably a little faster then this guy thanks to the size difference. Give this point up if you still want to have any credibility

Again, Neji's eye's do not predict and he was placed in a comfortable position were he believed the sound 4 could not fight. If it were a one on one fight without any outside distractions Neji would have never been caught by slow ass Jiroubou.
    Naruto was never the best at control and the walls were draining him so he couldn't make a complete rasengan, all the others in the walls performed hand seal jutsu's without a problem(the only problem was the time limit if they waited to long).

Tell me were you got this piece of information, I don't recall it ever being said or even implied. So basicaly your saying Jiroubou's first attack doesn't show his speed yet the others do....right. Lets for a second assume the speed stats mean something and Kisimoto likes for his manga to make sense, all Jiroubou's attacks represent his speed.

Correction, Neji tried to see were Jiroubou was and thats why he tried to look past the walls. Neji already knew of the weak spot of the prison.
    Again, the purpose of chakra distribution vision is to see chakra distribution. Sasuke will see the lack of chakra were the prisons weak spot is and attack it will chidori

29. KuwabaraTheMan

So Naruto, with his insane amount of chakra couldn't use a Rasengan, but Sasuke, who has less chakra, will be able to use chidori?

I think not.

30. MartialHorror

And? Does Sasuke always use Sharingan in the opening battle? THIS MAY BE WRONG, but I dont remember him using it when he fought the Sound 4. and Sharingan copies techniques and learns from them. At best, he can do it at the same time. BUT, his sharingan is not fully developed at this point and as the databook points out, it is not that easy to just copy a technique like that. And leaning down and doing a few hand seals won't take much speed, especially because we are talking about Sasuke here.............hell, most of the genius fighters let the enemies go for the first blow.

-Okay, Kiba was doing like a C/B(at best) class attack. Chouji was probably doing a C class technique. Rasengan is an A class technique, which takes alot of chakra. And he can do it easily before and after the clay prison. As for Neji's eyes, he has almost perfect vision without Byakugan. The minute he saw Jiroubou move he would be in action......assuming he could.

-Okay, if Jiroubou picks something huge off the ground up. If you see this, you will be prepared and as soon as he hoists back you can move. Jiroubou just did a few hand seals and put his hands into the ground and before they knew it, they were in a cave. That attack happened fast. Not all jutsus are based on a persons speed. Look at the Kakashi Vs Kisame battle. Their jutsus clashed directly in the middle, but is Kakashi as fast as Kisame? And the others he did I dont think were jutsus, just brute strength.

Assuming he can use CHidori. Yes, Neji tried to see Jiroubou and saw the chakra was coming into it and he was surprised. Sasuke can't see chakra flow as well as Neji. I'm trying to actually think of an instance where he did see chakra in form. hmmmm, Neji saw Kyuubi slowly come to be from Naruto. But Sasuke never saw anything from Gaara. And he did not see Kyuubi come from Naruto till Naruto countered. And Haku also saw the demon fox, so it wasn't Sasukes sharingan.

Actually, this is a real question, when did it say/show that Sharingan can see chakra flow anyway?

Hinata's fan- Good point.
    Battousaims- Umm, Sasukes fire did not do anything against Gaara's sand so..............no.