1. cafecontest
    Voting is live in the Cafe Banner Contest!
    Poll closes on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:37 AM ET.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

JLA, JSA and Teen Titans Vs Avengers, FF, and X-men

Discussion in 'Comics Battledome' started by Green Lantern, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Green Lantern

Who would win?
    The combined forces of the Justice League, Justice Society and the Teen Titans, or the might of the Avengers, Fantastic Four and X-men

All characters who have ever been part of any of these affiliations can be called in.

*Note: Hulk may possibly be banned from being called into this fight as Hulk is BS to the max, but for the moment he is considered part of the Avengers roster

Tags:
  2. Neon

DC wins this one hands down, if the hulk isn't involved

And if he is, they still win by countering hulk with batman+prep

3. lekki

How does DC beat Marvel. Batman with prep-time still can't hold a candle to Mr. Fantastic or Iron Man when it comes to smarts. Shit, he may not even be as smart as Bruce Banner. Those guys sit down for coffee and cure cancer sometimes, I shit you not!

Between Thor, Colossus, Juggernaut, Hulk for powerhouses, people like Cyclops and his brother Havok for absolute mayhem and Jean Grey getting stressed out and going Phoenix mode how is DC going to win. The Avengers has had several gods in it's roster and also includes Cosmic Spiderman. The closest any of those DC teams has is Shazam...

4. ?Naruto-Kun?

No way! mArvel owns this hands DOWN! Come on! Justice league alone would Pwn DC

5. KuwabaraTheMan

All time rosters, So we've got 4 different versions of the Flash(including Wally who could probably beat the Marvel Universe single handedly), all those rediculous Morrison era JLA characters, at least 5 Green Lanterns, not to mention Superman and Powergirl, and tons of other characters, too. Marvel would be flattened.

6. Birdhouse_05

DC would be creamed they just cant stand up to the JLA

7. Gunshin

Marvel. Hulk, Ice Man, Proffessor Xavier, Magneto (he was an x-men), Cable... too much.

8. lekki

People, JLA and Justice League are DC not Marvel. And about the flashes. Whaddya think Professor X, Jean Grey, X-man, Cable, White Queen, and every other telepath will be doing to all those Flashes and Green Lanterns? Using them as ammo of course.
    And Martian Manhunters telepathy is a joke compared to the fire power the mutants have. Plus, Invisible woman from the Fantastic four and the Human Torch would take out half of DC single handedly if they went in with killer intent. Sneak Torch into the middle of their ranks where he goes Nova and unless you're invulnerable or a fire being, you're dead. Then Invisible woman skewers the rest with her frictionless force fields.

9. CrazyMoronX

I was looking through and just thought it strange people were putting Justice League with Marvel....

Anyway, we all know Batman + Preptime > DBZ + Marvel + Cosmics combined... don't we?

But in all seriousness, Marvel would win this.

10. korican04

The shear numbers for marvel and seeing at some point in time everyone was either an x-men or avenger makes this unfair lol. You gotta specify what the teams are, otherwise marvel fanboys will be like "oh well now the juggernaught is in the x-men but although he sucks ass now and gets hurt from fire we'll make it so that he's at 8th day juggernaugt, lolxyzmnolop rolf."
    If people are going to do that then i'll say, "well justice league has justice league from 1million also and superman 1million who telekenically held to galaxies together with out all the crap in it together, which makes cable's and x-mans telekenisis look like nothing lol omg rolf abc naacp md phd".

This just needs to have characters specified otherwise marvel takes this with all the people in each team over the course of marvel existence. The flashes are the biggest threat as they can move faster than xavier thinks. The flash moved 532,000 people in .000001 microseconds 35 miles, so they would be saved from a nuclear bomb.
    If you don't believe me then i'll get a scan for ya. And if Wally vibrated while doing that they would be all bombs and explode, in .000001 microseconds.
    Or xavier can shut you're mind down like he did against magneto, but really never does that except that one time to spawn the Onslaught saga.

But xavier nor the flash are really that mean and ruthless, so it's not like they'll just end the fight with their powers. Xavier and the Flash have both been taken and humiliated.

Specifying which avengers, x-men and justice leaguers(there are alot on and off too) and having them have similar numbers on both sides will make this fight a good one.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2005
  11. G. Hawke

I will just go with the rule in these threads.
    Bats with prep > Everyone except cosmics.
    So DC for the win. :D

12. lucky

Lekki brought up gods in its roster.

DC has had people better than gods in its roster. It was debated before as who was stronger, Living Tribunal or the Spectre.

Guess who DC's Justice Society has in its roster? :p Spirit of the Wrath of God. There's also TWO people who are almost on the Spectre's league-- Dr. Fate (2nd incarnation) and PHantom Stranger (the guardian of the gates of heaven; and not like valhalla heaven, i mean the heaven the heros go to when they die. God's heaven.) Both of them have also been members of JS or JL.

Spectre >>> Marvel teams.
    Spectre + Phantom STranger + Dr. FAte (2nd incarnation) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MArvel teams.

Dr. Strange ain't got SHIT on any of them.

Dude. Just cuz he's booksmart does NOT mean that he's a good strategist. I've beaten the smartest people in my school in chess. Doesn't mean i'm smarter than them.

DC has had more powerhouses IIRC. I only see 4 powerhouses while DC had Superman, Captain Marvel (Superman's physical equal), Martian MAnhunter, Wonderwoman, PowerGirl, all of whom has MUCH more variety of attacks than the four you listed, (like flight and superspeed, which are HUGE advantages in this fight.)

Colossus is such a minor character too. All the peopel i've written down can lift more than 100,000 tons. Colossus and juggernaut is limited to 100 tons and under. Dude that's a MASSIVE difference. Plus Colossus can be dented.

d00000ds. Justice LEague is DC, not MArvel.

Dude. lol each Green LAntern can destroy a galaxy. And dude! The flashes can take out EVERY SINGLE TELEPATH in the world in UNDER A SECOND. INDIVIDUALLY. I shit you not. Have the telepaths think at light-speed and we'll talk. :p

Dude if you want to talk like that, then i'll bring in what Korican04 said. Flash can kill virtually all of MArvel by blowing up their bodies. PRobably less than a second too. :wink

ANywayz DC has a much MUCH more powerful equivilant in Firestorm. (The Fire Elemental) version. He's earth's fire elemental.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2005
  13. korican04

Damn I forgot about Jim Corrigan when he was the spectre in JSA. Spectre blinks them out along with the rest of the dc bunch by accident.

14. Gunshin

Can the Flash fly?

15. lucky

using explanations of his powers, theoretically yes. Comic-bookly, no. :p

16. Gunshin

Okay, then can't Cable just fly and teleport Flash into outerspace where he'll suffocate? As for the Green Lantern, can't Ice Man just stop his heart? You also got Rachel Summers (Pheonix 2), Rogue, Hulk, Invisible Woman, and etc...

17. lucky

Yup he can. But in the time it takes for him to even think about doing it, he could be dead. :xp

The flash can, after all, go faster than the speed of light.

18. Gunshin

Thats only if you assume Cable, Magneto, and etc.. weren't in flight in the first place. And how do we know that Wally will go imediately after Cable? I think it's most likely that the Juggernaut and Hulk will be in the front of the battle.

I think we need to state the conditions of this battle first. Realisticly, I believe Magneto, Cable, Ice Man, Pheonix 2, Storm, Rogue, Iron Man, Thor, and a couple others would start in the air.

19. ageofdarkness

Well, since the Justice Society of America had Jim Corrigan as the Spectre, DC wins instantly. :)

20. Xenophobia

if you really want to be serious... Marvel Wins

why?

Spiderman

$$$$$$franchise$$$$$$

his comic's outsell everyone, spiderman of New Avengers wins

21. Gunshin

Be lucky that Silver Surfer declined the Avengers several offers! :mad

However, don't forget that we have Hulk, Pheonix, Pheonix 2, Cable, X-Man, and Thor.

22. lucky

Wally would probably leave juggernaut and hulk to the other DC powerhouses.

I think this is too hard to really konw. It all dependz on strats. :p Unless this is just an ugly all out brawl. That would be fun though. But Storm and Iron MAn i don't think are anywehre good enough to storm the front lines. They don't pack enough power. I wouldn't even say rogue since she's only a bare fraction of the power/speed of DC powerhosues but her special ability if used properly could really take out a powerhouse. (she flies under speed of sound compared to alot of DC's Mach 1 - sub light speed fliers) and can only life a few dozen tons compared to the thousands and thousands of tons the DC heros bench.)

just so you know, Spectre > silver surfer + everyone else you just named. Times two. :xp He's the sort of person that snaps his fingers and Galactus turns into Playdough.

click ==>Spectre vs. Living Tribunal. <== click (so you know that he's equivilant to Marvel's most powerful being.)

I'm honestly just entertaining this team battle idea because i'm imagining that Spectre, Dr. FAte and Phantom Stranger are just going to watch from the sidelines, even though they're allowed in this brawl. It's more fun that way. :p

23. Cthulhu-versailles

spectre has no power over other universe therefore if it's a fight between opposite universe he can;t just blink them out of existance. Anyone who can take high strength hits can endure from spectre.. he wouldn't fight anyway.

WHO THE HELL IS COSMIC SPIDRMAN.. spiderman became a cosmic wtf

Since you said any afilliation and didn't specify about like special comic ONSLAUGHT PWNS them all.. since he is half xavier and therefore part of the x-men.

...Seriosuly though dc has no answer in it league to current THOR IN comic.. he is abasurd...Strongest guy LA GOT is martial man hunter and probably serious plastic man.

Pheneix takes out MM and plastic man is frozen by iceman

who does dc have to take out an immortal ???? oh yeah and HULK and also Nate GREY from appocalypse saga oh yeah and also Xavier son.. Scralet witch prime...

And if rogues absorbing powers work.. she can takedown half of dem alone+ magento common marvel overkill here

24. Gooba

The thing is, Wally is fast enough to kill Cable, Magneto, Prof X, the entire FF, and pretty much everyone else before they are able to think. 8 times the speed of light+infinite mass punch is pretty ridiculous.

I don't think we should be using Cosmic Spidey, Onslaught (he was never in X-Men anyways), Pheonix, or Specter in this, seeing as radish was close to ruling out Hulk due to power (Even tho I think the 4 I am about to mention could take Savage Hulk out).

This fight will come down to Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and whatever plans Doom/Batman make. I think Thor>Superman>WW>Flash, and Doom>Batman. I think that the 3v1, as well as the minimal intelligence difference between Doom and Bats adds up to a DC victory (Even though I love Marvel so much more than DC). I blame this loss on SS, and his lack of joining the Avengers.

25. Gunshin

So what if we use Pheonix, Pheonix 2, Hulk, Cosmic Spidey (who punched Thor into orbit, I still have that comic), and Spectre?

26. Green Lantern

The Flash will be a big pain, as he would thin down numbers dramatically, but I think that Nate Grey (X-man) would be able to take him out (Heck - Jean Grey + Pheonix Force, Cable, Nate and Proff X would be able to shut down alot of minds too), but as you say, the final fight will be down to Supes, WW, Thor, and flash
    (Basically the top ten superheroes on the Wizards List)

However, Hercules is on the Avengers team, and Hercules is basically Thor without the hammer, so that thins out Wonderwoman,
    The Sentry is on the Avengers, so that helps thin out Superman, and GL wouldn't be a problem, as we have Ms Marvel Carol Danvers who would be able to absorb his energy
    (I have the JLA/Avengers cross over, and as Warbird, Carol manages to do this)

Basically: Thor Vs Flash
    Supes Vs Sentry
    Hecules Vs Wonderwoman
    Ms Marvel Vs Green Lantern

How about that as a matchup

(And about the Spectre and Phantom Stranger and other cosmic level characters, they obviously as Gooba pointed out, are not supposed to be included, because otherwise I could simply point you in the direction of Franklin Richards (Reed's son), who could create an entire universe to trap the DC folk into)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2005
  27. lekki

Ok Lucky, you got some basic info wrong. Marvel never states what those guys can lift, it states that they are level 100 ton super strength. As for people who can fly and have super strength, Marvel has some of the most devastating people in Rogue, Marvel girl, Golden Dude (The Sentry, who is basically Superman with Mr. Fantastic Brains), Captain Marvel who would survive the Green Lantern thing and Flash bomb easily, he moves at light speed BTW, Silver Surfer who also moves at light speed and can manipulate matter aswell. Jean Grey in Phoenix mode is also another Silver Surfer. Doctor Strange is a match for any of your mystics along with the Scarlet Witch.
    Thor would actually kill most of the DC universe in his final form which also included Odins' powers of foresight, think sharingan to the nth power:) And unlimited energy manipulation. Thor can also teleport anything he wants to a different dimension and makes Storm look like a joke in the weather department.

And what are you guys talking about with the Flashes and speed of light versus professor X? Speed of thought actually equals speed of light and Prof. X used to go into battle in Astral form anyway so what the hell is the Flash gonna do against that?

Colossus doesn't dent by the way silly.

Human Torch becomes as hot as a star when he goes Nova so he's more than a match for Firestorm regardless.

Havok and Cyclops shoot out solar energy.

But you bring up a good point, that the Wally West Flash is one of the strongest threats in the DC Universe. Shame Silver Surfer owns him badly:)

X-man also owns alot of people since he's a reality warper aswell. All these guys I'm talking about will fight after Silver Surfer has killed the Flash and Captain Marvel has pissed on Green Lanterns grave of course:)

It's best to exclude the light speed flashes, Silver Surfer and Captain Marvel from the fight if you don't want it to be a pointless massacre:)

28. Green Lantern

Do you even know who firestorm is? Dude Firestorm is nothing to do with fire at all! Firestorm would smack down most of the characters whom you have mentioned, such as cyclops, havok, colossus etc

Firestorm >>>> Most of the X-men except the psychic ones

In case you didn't know, Firestorm basically is able to manipulate radiation and the molecular structure of inorganic matter- ie If he wanted, he could create an airtight admantium box out of nothing and trap the Human torch in it- Nova or no Nova, Johnny storm isn't going to be able to get out of that- If he wanted he could shoot out intense beams of radiation and kill off the entire planet

So before you make comment, do your research!

Both teams are reasonably matched up, however, I would say DC> Marvel in terms of speedsters, and brute force due to Supes, WW, Flash, however, team X-men has a crap load of psychics- through Nate Grey, Cable, Proff X and Jean Grey

29. korican04

You mean captain marvel from dc or marvel. Captain MArvel from JSA would make a very good fight for thor. That is a classic one. God of Thunder vs Someone with greek god powers.
    Also, wally is a staple as part of the JLA and he goes light speed a lot, i don't really think you can exclude him. That's like excluding someone like Cyclops from the X-men. But this would be a good figth between the two worlds.:)

What we should consider is what the members will do in actuality. Professor X rarely if ever shuts people's minds down, the flash rarely vibrates through people. But people like cable on the other hand doesn't mind blowing people's minds up with this telekenisis, nor does hawkman hesitate to hit you with his gauntlet of osiris, even if it means destroying half the landscape around him.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2005
  30. Gooba

The problem with psychics is that they lose horribly to speedsters. Then again, everyone does. Extreme Speedsters>Psychics>Brute Strength. If you notice, the top 5 all are superfast.