• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Fall JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Altace

Sad Stan
Not gonna lie I'm a wee bit upset Miyuki Sawashiro isn't voicing Jolyne like she did in the video game, but the anime has never disappointed in the voice acting department so I'm sure Ai Fairouz will deliver.

wisam

Not gonna lie I'm a wee bit upset Miyuki Sawashiro isn't voicing Jolyne like she did in the video game, but the anime has never disappointed in the voice acting department so I'm sure Ai Fairouz will deliver.
I agree with you, I just watched some vids ( like she talks with other jjba protagonists) in youtube ,actually just some mins to avoid spoilering and she fits more
I love her voice -she is va of kurapika & he is my fav in hxh
I hope bucciarati va & kaji yuki ( other than kouchi ) take lead roles (plz)

wisam

Finally anime-onlies will know part 6 greatness :blessed
If lm not mistake , I always heard about part 7 is great ( hhhh just only this word great ,thnx god I have no idea about chara or even their names ) ,about part 6 just heard about jolyne’s name
From all jojo’s parts part 2 joseph and part 5 I attached and loved the most

Last edited:

Cichy

If lm not mistake , I always heard about part 7 is great ( hhhh just only this word great ,thnx god I have no idea about chara or even their names ) ,about part 6 just heard about jolyne’s name
From all jojo’s parts part 2 joseph and part 5 I attached and loved the most
Part 6 is controversial in the fandom due to very unusual ending that some people like and some don't.

Personally I like how this part feels much more like a sequel to Stardust Crusaders then 4-5.

wisam

Part 6 is controversial in the fandom due to very unusual ending that some people like and some don't.

Personally I like how this part feels much more like a sequel to Stardust Crusaders then 4-5.
I see, thanx for clarification
I hope there is no pointless d** (in my veiw ) like they did to bucciarati , I toke it as bitter in my tongue and still cant get over it , it is hard to see your fav chara had the most pointless ,easiest push aside in whole jjba seasons (my opinion)

MusubiKazesaru

I see, thanx for clarification
I hope there is no pointless d** (in my veiw ) like they did to bucciarati , I toke it as bitter in my tongue and still cant get over it , it is hard to see your fav chara had the most pointless ,easiest push aside in whole jjba seasons (my opinion)
I don’t think Buccelati’s death was pointless

wisam

I don’t think Buccelati’s death was pointless
What I mean by pointless, is he converted to something like hollow body for gorno’s plot sake ,I accept all chara death except him, what is the difficult to make him alive?
He is the only and first one has to face diavolo and somehow he become like ghost ,No one die from diavolo’s power like this as direct attack face to face fight (heck even ponllnaref miracelly survived when he fought him in egypt) why not this also applied to bruno?
now he cant come back in next seasons and this is the sad part and feel likes no back point and shallow conculsion to end bruno’s journey
Maybe I overreacted but...

Top Bottom