1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] Jokes, Riddles, Quotes, and Running Gags FC

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by roninkane, Jun 14, 2005.

1. roninkane New Member

Come on, this FC if for all the funnies and comedy we get when sick minds *who prefer to be called 'Political correctly challenged'* use the unknowing victims of Naruto and put them in hilarious situations. Feel free to post you favorite quips and funnies. Everyone welcomed.

Bad guy quote of the week:
    'I'm not evil, I'm diabolically clever...'-mine

Good guy quote of the week:
    'I'm not dumb. Thinking is hard work.'-an actual quote from a working college at the workplace.

Ronninkane at her worst:
    Some concerned citizen said to me, 'this town seems to be going downhill lately. What do you think can be done about it?'
    'Fix the foundations in all of the buildings.'

Owner: Ronninkane
    PM me if you want to be a co-owner.

Members:
    :sad

Tags:
  2. roninkane New Member

I once made the mistake of saying that I think Akamaru would drive a jeep. this is the gag that happened when someone called me on it.

A Dog? Opps! I know what I did! When I looked up the name I saw the picture of the owner holding the dog and thought that name of the human. I was referring to his owner.

Though that would be a good trick.

"Sit Akamaru, sit! Good boy!" Give the dog a pat on the head and gives him a treat. Hands the dog the keys. "Now go start up the car, go to town, and pick up some groceries. We need apples, milk bones, and milk. And be sure to get 2%."

3. roninkane New Member

Last gag for me today.

*This scene just popped into my head one time while I was discussing that IF the ninja drove cars what Cars or trucks would they drive.*

Kakashi and Sarutobi's teams are joined together for a mission and need to take one of the vehicles.

"I'll drive!" Kakashi volunteers.

"I'll drive!" Sarutobi says at the exact same time.

Ronnin walks up behind them. "Fifth sent me." He explains, and then looks over at the very nice ride. "Do either of you have a driver's license?"

They glare at Ronin who instantly takes out his Driver's ID.

Ronin smirks "get in the back kiddies."

(personally I think that if somehow someway these guys were real and I did this, they would kick my butt.)

4. P1NG3Rz New Member

JOIN THE "THE" FANCLUB AND ALSO JOIN THE LLAMA AND ALPACA FANCULB NOW!!!!!! OR THE LLAMAS AND ALPACAS WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN!!!!

5. roninkane New Member

huh, At first glance I'd say you lived in loony villa. Now I'd say your the MAYOR of Loony Villa.

6. Gaara_81 is in love.

^ u stole that!!!
    ^^ go get banned!!(again)

7. Astaroth ど~~ん!

What's up with airline food?

8. faux_fox Faux_fox: Akamaru lite

I know~! You have to wait until they reach a certain altitude before serving the meals. Maybe what they are not telling us is that if they opened it when they are at a lower elevation, the food would be even smaller. It would make sense that most everything is served in small containers. Oh, also... Can I be co-owner?