1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Jonin vs Genin. Who is stronger.

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Vance, Oct 5, 2006.

Who are more powerful. The Genin, or the Jonin.

1. The Jonin

83.0%
  2. The Genin

14.3%
  3. They are equal

4.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vance Banned

Think of all the Genin, and all the Jonin. Who has the most power. Also, submit battles between battles between these two. Note: Chuunin aren't in the poll, but you may post things there too.:amuse

Tags:
  2. earthshine Banned

are you on crack?

genin=lowest level of ninja

jounin-highest.

this is like saying "who is better, the marines or the boyscouts?"

3. cbent22 is your girl's favorite colour

are u serious they are jounin for a reason you know there iz no doubt tha jounin will destroy the genin, kakashi would most likely defeat all the genin by himself atm

4. KazumaSakuraUchiha NiNjA LoRd ANd MaStEr

LMFAO earthshine, but it is very true! jounin are higher BECAUSE they are better, not just cuz theyve been a ninja longer or naything lol

5. ☆Indigo☆ totally high on PoT

Jounin > Genin. Except for Gaara. >.>;;;

6. Thepimpinest Not a newbie

Jounin are a higher rank of course they are better!!

You should have asked if the current genin will be better than the current jounin when they are the same age

7. Vance Banned

Stop being dumb. The Genin have been showing alot of new skills. Naruto= Genin.=Nine Tailed Fox= Ultimate power. Sasuke=Sharingan=Chodori= Good power. Gaara=very powerful=Raccon thingy= kicks most Jonins butss.

Think, I still think it's dumb that the Genin are so powerful.

8. Kakuzu GB Imperator

If it were all the Jounin vs all the Genin, the Jounin would win.

9. dummy plug ♥Jiyeon Boing Boing♥

jounin wins...obviously...dats 2 lvls HIGHER dan genin...lol

10. Shika-Chou Active Member

I can't believe someone is asking this :sweatdrop

First of all, it's spelled Jounin and secondly the Jounin are elite ninja. Naruto and the rest of the genin can't even compare yet.

11. Danny Lilithborne 我を愛する修羅

Pot, meet kettle.

Wrong word. You mean abilities. Abilities != skill

He can't do basic techniques.

Kakashi has both, and has better ability with both. And guess what he is?

Then why didn't he kill Guy?

12. poppin123 Member

I'm with the guy who said kakashi vs. genins = massacre.

13. foxysurouni666 I'm going to be in GPAC!

jounin....just kakashi and gai could KICK THEIR ASSES!!!

14. BeansyMcPork Attention Whore

This is never a good way to start an argument when you're opinion is in the extreme minority and goes against all conventional logic, especially if you actually want to try and persuade someone of something. "Hear me out" would be a much better choice of words.

Sasuke is the #1 ranked Genin from his class. Gaara is the #1 genin in the Sand Village by a good margin and the son of the Kazekage. There are only a very few and finite number of people like Gaara and Naruto in the Naruto-verse who have jinchuriki in them, as there are only nine jinchuriki and not all of them necessarily inhabit someone (and those that are inhabited, aren't necessarily genin ninjas). Clearly these people are the exception to the rule.

But even with all that in mind, Sasuke would get slaughtered by Kakashi in a fight. Naruto's control over his kyuubi chakra is also extremely unstable and not something he can call out at will. Again, nine times out of ten he'd get slaughtered by Kakashi, Gai, or Asuma. That's not even getting into people like Itachi and Tsunade (
    Spoiler:
    she was a medical jonin at one point
    ). The strongest Jonin are far stronger than the strongest genin, and just in general there's two orders of magnitude of difference between jonin and genin.

Neji would get trounced by his uncle. As for Chouji,
    Spoiler:
    his red pill nearly killed him
    , not to mention Chouji's by no means as powerful as his father. Even with Sasuke's curse seal he is nowhere near as strong as
    Spoiler:
    Itachi (who was a jonin prior to leaving Konoha), considering he lost to him in under a minute
    . Rock Lee can only open five of his chakra gates, and there's no reason to think Guy wouldn't be able to whoop Rock Lee in a fight, considering he taught Rock Lee everything he (Rock Lee) knows (including how to open chakra gates). As for Naruto,
    Spoiler:
    Kisame punked out Naruto in about five seconds flat even as he was calling his Kyuubi chakra, and Kisame has admitted he's not quite as strong as Itachi
    . The strongest jonin are still generally far stronger than the strongest genin. Jonins in general are two orders of magnitude above genin in terms of power, they aren't even remotely close.

15. Hokage Naruto Well-Known Member

Aye. Moved to the Battledome because their are some spoilers here. Keep flamming and all you will get a warn and this thread will be trashed. Carry on.

16. Mr. Avocado I can make guacamole!!!

Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai alone would rape all of the Genins in the Hidden Leaf... no need for the other jounins

17. l Itachi l We are only Human

I say Jonin of course.

18. Vance Banned

I apologize for my statement. However, I still think that Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Neji, Lee, TenTen, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji could beat Kakashi. If Kakashi said Sasuke has surpassed him, then it's end of my discussion.

19. ku1jt Elite Jounin

You're underrating Kakashi.

20. Vance Banned

No.... Kakashi is the coolest. But the Genin are really powerful.

21. Pimp of Pimps But prostitute to all

There are at most 3 genin that can put up a small fight.

22. Charlie

while there are lots of genin, there are also lots of jounins. and since jounins>genins, jounins win.

23. Vicious für immer

Academy student FTW

24. Atmosphere Freedom Graphics

well i agree naruto and gaara may over kill the jounins i'm not sure about sasuke but he has the CS2 so maybe he have some power

25. DeOne Member

Lmao. I understand how some people might think some genins are stronger then some jonins but saying all genins are stronger then all jonins is just going to far. Jonins would win this without question infact some jonin are kage lvl. Jiraiya,Itachi,Kakashi ,Guy would be able to take out all the rookie 9 and 3 sand siblings and this is also after the time skip.

Originally Posted by Kakashi 474
    I apologize for my statement. However, I still think that Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Neji, Lee, TenTen, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji could beat Kakashi. If Kakashi said Sasuke has surpassed him, then it's end of my discussion.

This made my day. Kakashi 474 din't underate Kakashi, you overrated him. Do you seriously think Kakashi could beat Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke all toghter and thats excluding neji,shino and the others? Manga or anime wise, no way in his life time will kakashi be able to beat all of them togheter. I don't know which anime you are watching but Kakashi isin't even in the top 5 all time strongest fighters and even they would have trouble.

As to Kakashi 474, its a fact that those people u listed are stronger then Kakashi but the genins would never be able to beat the jonins of today.

26. kaizuki Ping Pong

Of course the jounin are stronger. Genin is the lowest level of nins. And jounins are the highest with the exception of kages.

27. Vance Banned

You guys are right. But I still think Gaara could beat Kurenai. Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Kiba could probably beat Gai. Asuma would meet his match with Temari, Shikamaru, Shino, and Dosu, and throw Zaku in. Then, Kin, Hinata, TenTen, whats left of Gaara[which is alot], Kabuto [since he was a Genin in the tournament] Yoroi, Mistusie[ spelled wrong] and the leftovers, will have a pretty good shot at beating Kakashi. To let you know, I love the Jounin, I think they are cooler than the Genin.

28. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

genin aren't powerful at all whatsoever. the only reason ytou think that is because by coincidence, the "genin" of this generation is special. however, trust me when i say they wouldn't stand a chance against jounin

29. DeOne Member

Ic where your going but youve just listed the strongest genins and about 2 high lvl jonins and the rest in middle class. You havent even put in the strong jonins such as Itachi(if u count him) Jiraiya or any of the others. If u include them Its over in 30 secs for the genins.

I agree 100%. Genins are ninjas who are in training. You can put it as middle school, chunnin highschool and jonins university etc...:p that being said the genins of this generation are special but thats why this thread has been created.

30. ku1jt Elite Jounin

It doesn't hard to understand. Jounin>Genin if your like it or not. Genin is the lowest ninja rank while Jounin are Elite shinobi.