1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Judy & Mary

Discussion in 'Music Department' started by Urahara, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Urahara

...I was wondering along what category they happened to fall under?
    Their song "Sobakasu" has happened to receive the most plays by FAR in terms of japanese ones...seeing as Ive listened to it, and have yet to get bored of it since 8th grade lmao...and I'm currently in 11th, going into 12th.

Yeah yeah it's from Rurouni Kenshin - I just find the song to be remarkable :]

(i suppose jpop perhaps? yet wasnt it a 1996 or so song eh?)

PS-if there are any reccommendations that're similar to judy & mary, drop'em in here and i'll rep i suppose...(ive read quite a few other music threads and im about to dl some ;D)

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. Woofie

Judy and Mary are good fun to listen to. Motto is my favourite of theirs. :) I guess they'd be Jpop-punk, which isn't much of a genre admittedly, but I can't think of anything better to describe them.

As for similar bands, Hysteric Blue are a pretty similar and rather good. Check out Grow Up, Little Trip and Spring first of all. Strawberry Jam aren't too far away either; I'd recommend Kibouhou from them.