• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Fall Jujutsu Kaisen

Blade

somebody needs to tell mah ninja shorterrukawa, that you don't level up by getting smacked through buildings, 9/10 of the times, you are on panel

:mjlol :mjlol

luffy no haki

World Enemy - The Gluttony
For all the shit he gets about not being good at hand to hand and constantly getting beaten up, Fushi is tough as fuck he was relatively fine after Sukuna decked him even worse than this and after this one too.

convict

He who Greets with Fire
Retired Staff
So is the anime good and comprehensive enough that I should start with this and continue on in the manga where the anime finishes?

Kinjin

Jujutsu Sorcerer
Global Moderator
Jujutsu Kaisen has its own section now. Manga spoilers aren't allowed in the anime episode threads.

I think I'll leave this thread open though for people who fear of getting spoiled anyway.

So is the anime good and comprehensive enough that I should start with this and continue on in the manga where the anime finishes?
Definitely.

Stroev

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Nah, it's best to start over. It'll be really quick (likely just 40~ chapters), plus you can see any minor differences and appreciate the art. Plus with how the narrative is and how many terms they can throw around, it might be better to jog your memory. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

Top Bottom