1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by NinjaJedi007, Mar 21, 2005.

1. NinjaJedi007

this is such a funny series! :tv i watched the first two episodes and i love it. its basically about this family from the jungle that moves to the city. just seeing how they go about their lives is freakin hilarious. its a very silly anime with very silly characters and heavily makes use of all the anime expressions. the art is obscenely good too! for such a funny and silly show, its remarkably good.

i think everyone should check this out sometime :thumbs

Tags:
  2. grakul

Sounds like fun, I maybe will give it a try, check this out, there's some OVAS of this

A Moment of Clarity
    (OVA 1)

A Moment of Clarity
    (OVA 2)

3. NinjaJedi007

wow, thanks! since i just discovered it i didnt really think of OVA's. i wonder if its gonna be any different. the art and story are both suprisingly good but nevertheless i still wanna check it out.

4. TenshiOni

NinjaJedi007, the plot u desribed (a family moving to the city) is the OVA of Jungle Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu, titled Guu: Final. Just thought u should know that u might've missed the first 26 episodes of the first season. In the first season they're in the Jungle until episode 20.

ON topic: Very funny show. It's in my top 20 favorite anime ever.

5. Hitomi_No_Ryu

Great anime that will leave you gasping for air! I give this 9/10.

Note: There are two sequels to this series. 'Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu DELUXE' and than 'Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu Final'. They are as equally funny as the first! Be warned that there's going to be a UNEXPECTED surprise on the last episode of the anime series. You'll never guess it even if your life was seriously depended on it!

6. NinjaJedi007

awesome, so that means theres still much more. muahaha! it doesnt seems like i wouldve missed out on a whole lot it... or did i? ill have to try and find the regular series then. im sure its just as good as the ova i saw.

7. TenshiOni

Yeah, it's a hilarious show. Probably my favorite comedy anime. BTW, who are ur favorite characters?

I like Dr. Clive, Hare's mom, and of course....GUU!

8. NinjaJedi007

of course hare and guu are amazing but robert is ridiculously funny. his random moments of violence and threatening are so awesome. when they first went to school he "scouted" out the area and pulled out a gun right in the middle of the hallway. at one point he held a bully of hare's at gunpoint :laugh . what a guy!

9. grakul

There's a big mess about OVA and series, so I investigated (for about 5 seconds) and got all this for all of you fans :p :

Hare Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu (The jungle was always peaceful, and then Guu came)
    * TV series, 2001, 26 episodes: FoxHound

Hare Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu Deluxe
    * OVA, 2002-2003, 6 episodes: FoxHound

Hare Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu FINAL
    * OVA, 2003-2004, 7 episodes: FoxHound

Hope that was a useful post

10. Better to bump than to create a new thread, I say.

I became a fan of this only a month ago. I love every moment of this series. I wish it was more popular, and that a fourth series came out. I got the first DVD two days ago.

Chourou is a great character. CHEST HAIR! And Guu's laugh=priceless.

11. Yakushi Kabuto

Oh wow, this is one of those series that I liked but never completed. Pretty much a trend with me. Guu's hilarious, my favorite characters are Weda (I like the spaz-moms) and Dr. Clive. Maybe I'll pick up this series again. :D

12. Out of curiosity, where'd you drop off? Cause if it was during Guu Finale, I don't blame you. That one was a bit of a downer but still fun. Though the episode where Hare gets sucked into his RPG it as hillarious as they come with Hare+Guu.