1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

just a thought, would sasuke achieve.........

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by extracrunchie, Oct 4, 2004.

1. extracrunchie

would sasuke achieve somethign diff than what itachi have becuz he didnt kill naruto, by that i meant his sharigan or a new ability with them

Tags:
  2. Boner

Sasuke is SOOOOO going to achieve the Mangekyo sharingan in his own way its not even funny...HOW he's going to do it is the question...

3. Yuhi

exept for the 3 dot he got in his eyes and lvl 2 cursed seal, but that has nothing to do with NOT killing Naruto

4. EroKage

io bet he will think he killed naruto and achive mangekyo..and then when he confronts naruto it will be like:"what???".."i thought you were dead!!!"...LOL

5. Shinji (inactive)

If you read ch 234 you'd know that Sasuke already knows he didn't kill Naruto.

6. skillustrate

7. Chrno

Its not certain if it's impossible to do without killing your own friend..and according to most information there are 3 techniques(just speculations I know) with mangekyou Tsukiyomi *sp* Amatersu *sp* and an unknown one, possibly a special one that Sasuke will be able to use maybe Taijutsu type.

8. Shinji (inactive)

9. Akukairu

I agree with this pretty much, i dunno how his sharingan will be different from others but hell probably get a special one

10. Raikiri

Maybe he will grow wings out of his eyes. :)

11. Akukairu

lol i wouldnt be surprised... just mad....

12. extracrunchie

thats what i was thinking, he'll achieve some special type of ability...........maybe he'll be able to see into the future or something

13. skillustrate

He, along with Itachi and Kakashi can already do that. =\

14. nigggs

i would love to see sasuke train, become powerful, and pwn itachi.....all without lvl 2 curse......that thing is really ugly...damn sasuke looked like a member of the ginyu force :confused:

15. skillustrate

16. stormrunner

Didn't we see him leave with the mangekyo?? or was that a flashback of his brother???

17. Chrno

Um no, he didn't get mangekyou he knew Naruto was alive and he decided to earn it in his own way. There is also that pinky promise thing wonder what it was about..

18. Devilguy

I agree that the cursed seal is very ugly. But if Sasuke improves and learns new jutsus, he may not need it any more. He was pretty good with his complete sharingan against Kyubi Naruto. Moreover, let's also consider that Sasuke is usually more clever than in his latest fight.
    Perhaps having 2 complete innate (contrary to Kakashi) sharingan eyes will make him immune to Tsukiyomi.
    If one day he got the mangekyou sharingan, I suppose that he would have the hypothetical third special jutsu I talked about in this thread:
    SaiIno FC
    The best thing would be that Itachi can only use Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu while Sasuke can only use Susanowo (taijutsu). This would fit perfectly with the legend's sibling rivalry. Furthermore, taijutsu is supposed to be sharingan users' weak point if the opponent is fast enough of course. Sasuke could then be weaker than Itachi overall but still have an advantage on him. :cool:

19. sekitheifrit

I don't think sasuke is going to acheive the mengekyou sharingan, but maybe something else all together. Someone had to first create the sharingan and eventually the mengekyou sharingan, so if sasuke tries hard enough he may be able to achieve something even greater or maybe just different.

I think sasuke just meant he was going to completely surpass him, and he would never be able to do that if he's still being manipulated by his brother. I think he'll go and train with Oro, or possibly he'll do something else in order to get power, figuring Oro is also manipulating him.

20. mow

I doubt sasuke will get the new sharingan. The only way to get it was killing naruto. also dont forget the reason sasuke's sharingan became fully developed was through the intensity of the battle and conversation with naruto, which leads to the clue that the mengekyou sharingan is triggered by the strong emotions caused by killing your friend, but there might be a way,bare with me:-

what i think will happen is that sasuke will learn every jitsu he can from oro, once he does he'll leave him instantly. naruto and the leaf will be battling itachi and the akatsuki. naruto will get injured badly and though to be dead, just then sasuke arrives and once he sees naruto all the emotions will lead to him developing the mengekyou sharingan.

kinda far fetched but you never know

21. LMiTbR8Kr4O02

Sasuke will probably find an even more powerful technique than ms or he will find another way

22. jirochimaru

Sasuke will achieve the truth of this world...

(*old post resurrected just for kicks)