1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Just created a new AMV!!! Check it out!!!

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by Kakashi_Love, May 5, 2005.

What did you think of my AMV???

Poll closed May 5, 2006.
  1. Love it!!!

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Like it!!!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Didn't like it!!!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Hated it!!!

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Hi all. Just created a new AMV. I use wmm and it is in wmv format. I created it with wmm using only gifs and jpegs that i downloaded from NarutoEX and NarutoFan. Feedbacks appreciated. :smile-big

EDIT: This is the 2nd video that I ever made.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2005
    Tags:
  2. mageofdeath

I thought it was nice, you actually managed to entertain me better than most other wmm naruto vids, song was kinda monotonous, but there were some nice soft synchs somewhere in there, I'm sure with a bit more experience you could do really well in the AMV world, keep up the good work...

3. i had made a Kakashi AMV too in black and white...but it turned out to look like "The Ring" and it freaked me out so much that I had to delete it.

4. mageofdeath

lol, I'd like to see sumthin like that, it would be funny, or entertaining at least...

5. erm...ok. Now that i'm back in the AMV section...I'll try to do a remake of it. :)

6. Crowe

Very low quality.
    It didnt make sense.
    The Synch was bad.

Nice try tho.

7. wow, a new comment in like years! that was exactly the kind of comment i was expecting to receive anyways. Thanks for the feedback Pek. i know, but that's as far as I could mini them with wmm. Evertime i try to upload a video it crashes, so I'm left with tiny gifs and jpegs to work with. the lyric of the song didnt go w/the amv but i try to at least sync the beat, i didnt think the sync was that bad...ah well. i hope u like the song at least. i got it off a car commercial, nissan i think. i dont blame you, my AMV is the 2nd worst in this forum. But I'm gonna get Adobe After Effects and hopefully then I can make some awesome AMVs!!! Till then, be prepare for my revival of "the RING" parody, it was a tribute to Kakashi gone totally wrong. I'm only bringing it back for laughs. :amuse

8. Viciousness

Yeah it had terrible video quality but that shouldnt really define whether the vid itself was good.
    "second worst in the forum"..you jerk, mine is better (j/k except for the mine is better part..an SD amv focusing on one movie is harder to do than a naruto one since the latter is filled with action scenes)

I thought the vid moved to slow especially in the beggining. I'd lay off the still images a tad.
    There were a few points where I couldnt really see how the vid flowed with the song, but the times where it did it was really funny.
    So Id say its a nice try, and with time experience and Adobe Premiere you could make some nice videos

9. LOL, Thanks for the feedback, DYM. I agree, the beg. is slow. I just wanted to introduce most of the characters, and don't worry, when my Kakashi tribute comes out, it will be the worst amv in the forums! :p

10. TheUnlimited

um.. yeah... i actually forced myself to watch through the whole thing..

I don't see what the point of this video is.... and I guess there's no need for me to say anything about the editing.

and i'm sure(hopefully) your kakashi video won't be worse than this b/c hopefully there's something called "improvement" to help ya out.

11. LOL, that was mean. and my Kakashi video IS gonna be the worst in this forum! That's a 100% guarantee! It's a parody to "the RING" so dont watch it or you're gonna die in seven days!!! :p

12. TheUnlimited

well the fact that it's about kakashi... instead of some random stuff.. automatically makes it better ;) (though the idea itself is pretty random)

13. Cloud_20