1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

@ Kabutards & Turrin

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by -GoW-, Jun 1, 2007.

1. -GoW- seeing through shadows

I guess that its now proved that Kabuto prior to this chapter was not Naruto's most powerful character and did not possess some hidden beyond human comprehension power. Or if he did, at least not powerful enough to match Orochimaru's.

So there goes the ideia that Kabuto was stronger than Orochimaru and was only using him. In fact it was proved that he truly admired Orochimaru.

Where's itadakimasu, y~k and hinata's fan? What do you have to say in your defense?

Another theory that was proved wrong... I guess... is that of Yamato being Tobi. Is this still valid? Was it ever a valid theory to begin with?... Is it possible for Yamato to be talking with Kabuto with his usually serious face and be a goof ball that is Tobi, in the presence of Sasuke, at the same time?

(no flame war intended)

Tags:
  2. wiplok Wonderful.

tbh, i think kabuto just went mental :omg

3. -GoW- seeing through shadows

for the one who gave me a neg rep without leaving his name: this thread isn't about Kabuto being or not being a main antagonist. In a way he always was an important antagonist (Orochimaru/Itachi > AL > Kabuto > Rest). This thread is about Kabuto's power up until now and his relationship with Orochimaru. If you don't now how to read or how to interpret, don't neg rep me.

4. kulgan18 Mecha freak.

They were just theories, along with kabuto being final villain and orochimaru coming from sasuke's mind to take over his body.

At least it looks like they were right in kabuto being final villain so...those guy should be celebrating if anything.

5. Hyuuga Akari has left the forum permenantly

The thing about Kabuto is: he owns. He owns so hard its difficult to put in worlds. What we're seeing his is Kabuto in his mentally unstable phase. This is beyond old blood. This is Kabuto about to become legendary. As a Kabutard, I've very excited.

What's a Turrin?

6. -GoW- seeing through shadows

This doesn't prove he will be the final villain. At most, this proves Orochimaru will indeed be the final villain. His will will ultimately assume control Kabuto.

Those members defended with their lives that Kabuto was stronger than Orochimaru and that he had an hidden agenda more sinister and relevant than Orochimaru's. They also defended that he despised Orochimaru.

A member.

7. dregoth Cooking Genius

Well they do deserve some credit. It may be not exactly like they thought but it's the truth! Like when LotU said Sasuke would have the power to match Kyuubi, except that in Sasuke's case it was even more than LotU expected.

About Yamato=Tobi...lol I would said...woood bunshin? =D

8. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Yes, it definitely does confirm the idea that Kabuto did not see himself as greater than Orochimaru. But there is always the possibility that Kabuto's work those past three years were not only to dissect bodies. All he did was follow the dictations of other people, I am curious to see how he goes about becoming greater than Orochimaru his own way.

9. kulgan18 Mecha freak.

Exactly, the point is kabuto will have more relevance that anybody ever thought.
    I mean when people bring in their theories and the outcome turns out to be right, they deserve some credit even if is not exactly in the way they describe it.

This sort of reminds me of a frequent comic book thing, when villains or heroes die, and another character takes over his goals and identity, to sort of become him. Similar scenario.

10. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

This chapter made Kabuto even more lame, it made me laugh..

Seriously, he's become ridiculously pathetic in part two, before he seemed to have his own agenda which gave him a mysterious edge but he's been reduced to whipping boy so much it's hilarious.

I mean it's come to the degree that Kabuto couldn't live without Orochimaru, lmao, the guy had to use his own body as a vessel for Oro. Turd burglar.

11. Turrin 玄武

A)It was not proven that Kabuto doesn't have some sort of hidden power...in-fact its likely that he does for many reasons the biggest of which is the fact that orochimaru took intrest in him. Actually it was stated in the manga that kabuto's ability to regenerate his cells is a power specifically only he can controll and one of the reasons why oro took an intrest in him.

B)This chapter proves...that kabuto used orochimaru, because he didn't know what to do with himself so he attached himself to orochimaru and his goals...yes he admired orochimaru....etc...etc...etc. but he actually used him because he couldn't find his own goals.

C)I haven't even seen one person on these forms that thinks that Kabuto is the strongest villain in the manga....for over a year +....really you need to get over something that probably one person said to you over an year ago when the theory was popular and has long since died

Basically yes this proves that Kabuto is not the final villain with some master plan in the manga...and probably means that orochimaru is stronger...but i doesn't disporve the
    1)Kabuto has a mystery ability

and doesn't even really even disprove that

2)Kabuto may be stronger then he looks.

Just because he served orochimaru...because he believed in him doesn't mean that he was upfront about his level of power and doesn't mean that he isn't stronger then has been let on

Second how the hell does this chapter disprove the Tobi = Yamato theory...i can see you never even read my theory to begin with or you would understand how this is possible....

I think you really just pissed because....orochimaru was killed by Sasuke with ease and has now been reduced to having his soul trapped by both Sasuke and Kabuto...

12. Banned Uchiha Itachi Banned

You should read again this chapter. Kabuto said that he never intended to surpass Orochimaru before because he respected him a lot. But he knew all that time he had the power to surpass Orochimaru by using his latent powers (oldblood). Seeing Naruto using his jinchuuriki powers convinced him he no longer had to restrain himself and that he should no longer fear that power within him, learn to control it and surpass Orochimaru to carry on his legacy.

So this chapter indeed proved that Kabuto has always been the most powerful character in Naruworld, but he refused to use his old blood. You should really read the manga more carefully next time and stop starting thread that will end up in auto-pwnage.

13. Robotkiller Still alive

Kabuto is still stronger than 80% of the individuals we've seen in naruto thus far. I don't understand why you all are putting him so low on the totem poll.

14. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Kabuto is the final villain. That's all that matters.

That's what I've said for years, and you said I was wrong. I feel pretty good about my position right now.

15. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

lol who the fuck ever actually thought tobi was yamato in the first place LOL. tards . as far as kabuto is concerned..... you dont know that he wasnt stronger beforehand but he is certainly much more determined now to surpass orochimaru

16. -GoW- seeing through shadows

You said Kabuto despised Orochimaru. You showed lots of "evidence" and gave many rep negs to those who disagreed. You were wrong.

You said Kabuto was stronger than orochimaru. Same as the above. You were wrong.

Nothing proves that Kabuto will be final villain. How do you know what will happen to Orochimaru in the coming arcs?

17. Parallax LET ME IN Advisor

Flag:
    Mexico

And nothing proves Oro will be the final villain until we see it happen. From the looks of it Oro is dead, confirmed by Kabuto. He may be lying or fibbing, but until we get more conclusive evidence I'm sticking to my opinion of him being dead. While I don't think Kabuto is the final villain, he has sure increased his influence in the series and will be a major player in the arcs to come.

18. vagnard Well-Known Member

Orotards vs Kabutards.....this will be funny. I will seat and watch. The best part is none of them will be the final villian but AL.

19. Lion Takemusu

Not necessarily. He may have been just afraid, or unable to use it. Yes it's kinda unlikely, but not impossible.

using him, yes. To what extent I don't know. Admired, absolutely.

20. -GoW- seeing through shadows

Kabuto saying Orochimaru's power was enough to protect himself, therefore he had no need to be stronger. Now that Orochimaru isn't there, he has that need

Kabuto saying that only by integrating Orochimaru in his body can he surpass Orochimaru himself.

Kabuto implying that no one can surpass Orochimaru's power, except himself, taken by the Orochi.

Also remember that the narrator gives attention to Orochimaru's rebirth and not to Kabuto. Kabuto is merely a vehicle to Orochimaru's comeback.

21. Parallax LET ME IN Advisor

Flag:
    Mexico

It might be symbolic. Like I've said we don't know enough to say that there is enough concrete evidence at this point.

22. Kuroro Skill Hunter

This is going to be a wild ride. Who will be the final villain? Orochibuto? AL? Other?

All I can say is that Kabuto has peaked my interest once again.

23. -GoW- seeing through shadows

I really enjoyed to see Kabuto proving his loyalty and love to the Orochi.Though he ALMOST seems like Tiger Mizuki... one of those lame characters trying to grasp Orochimaru's power. But this isn't a filler so I think Kishimoto will make this interesting.

24. Rikudou God of Logic

I disagree. Orochimaru is now nothing more than an idea, an opinion. He doesn't think or breathe anymore, since all physical of him is destroyed.
    All that's left is the memory.

ANd Kabuto said he gained his own idientity. He'll become greater than Orochimaru, but without any direct influence from Orochimaru himself.

Of all characters in this manga, I agreed with Oro most often.
    He diddapointed me, however, by first saying he aspired to learn all jutsu, whie he clang on to his snake jutsu even untill his death.
    They were powerfull, yes, but not in accordance with his dream.