1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Kabuto & Itachi vs Tsunade & Orochimaru

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Yakushi~Kabuto, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Kabuto & Itachi

39.1%
  2. Tsunade & Orochimaru

60.9%
  1. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

no draw no kitties, death match! :evil

Kabuto: potential jinchuuriki
    superior intelligence and medic genius who's power is said to equal Kakashi's even tho he is much younger and has no sharingan.

Itachi: potential jinchuuriki (6-tails)
    uchiha prodigy who's power is said to equal the Sannins regarless. vielder of the mangekyou sharingan.

Can the Youth beat the Old?

Tags:
  2. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Orochimaru is scared of Itachi and Kabuto was on even playing Tsunade. Hmm I am going with the Sannin due to their name. They know how to work as a team. I dont think neither individual will do good fight 1 on 1 against each other it will be about team work.

3. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

You bet? They definately going to win this poll IMO :wink

4. Bosch Banned

Kabuto already defeated Tsunade. And Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. So I have to give this match to Itachi and Kabuto, who both are genius ninjas.

5. Woofie Coordinator

Itachi would probably be able to kill Orochimaru, but with great difficulty - I'm sure he would be badly injured and in no state to fight afterwards. He might die himself, or if Tsunade beat Kabuto, she might be able to kill him.

So really, it depends on how well Kabuto does against Tsunade. If he beats her, then obviously his team wins. If he seriously injures or tires her but then goes on to lose, then Itachi may still be fit enough to finish of Tsunade and claim a narrow victory. But if Tsunade pwnz him, then she will be the survivor of this battle.

To be honest, it's impossible to say. Kabuto did pretty much get the better of Tsunade before. Tsunade was rusty, but Kabuto wasn't fighting in his preferred style and was holding back from killing her. I think they've both got quite a lot more to show. Tsunade probably has more, though, so she would defeat Kabuto... probably with the same difficulty Itachi had against Orochimaru.

Then it's tired Tsunade vs. tired/injured Itachi... *shrugs* Could go either way, or be a draw.

6. Grrblt Banned

Kabuto isn't more potential jinchuuriki than anyone else.

7. martryn Dick in hand

Let's break this down:

Itachi fights Tsunade and Kabuto fights Oro: Tsunade kicks Itachi's ass and Oro kicks Kabuto's ass. Win for the sannin.

Itachi fights Oro and Kabuto fights Tsunade: Tsunade kicks Kabuto's ass and Oro fights a long fight and loses to Itachi... except that Tsunade is there to back him up due to the fact that she can kick Kabuto's ass that quickly. Win for the sannin.

In a serious fight, Kabuto might be able to use the same fear factor to stall a loss from Tsunade, but there is no way in the end Kabuto can kill Tsunade or defeat her in combat. And if Itachi is stronger than Oro, it isn't be a lot. And Itachi is nowhere on the level of Tsunade and Jiraiya, he just fares well against the style of combat Oro employs.

8. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

omg Kabuto is sooo under rated. and yes he has hidden ubber powers from his boiling blood/red eyes (99% jinchuuriki).
    I suggest you check the Kabuto vs Tsunade again
    Kabuto wasn't only lucky, he won the dual with elite skills and tactics. He really dominated Tsunade, those who take hemophobia as an excuse don't get it. He used that weakness only after another sannin appeared. He said that 2 sannins were bad "even" for him.

In this dual, if Itachi and Kabuto get prepared and plan a strategy together, this will be a flawless victory for them.

9. Grrblt Banned

Kabuto is overrated if you ask me. He ran from Kakashi. Naruto almost killed him. His so called A rank genjutsu that you like to mention was dispelled by Sakura, aka The Worst Genin Ever.

Sure, he exploited Tsunade's weakness real fine. But Tsunade was at that time not much of a fighter, because of her phobia. She is much better now, and would kill Kabuto any day. Many of the Uchiha had red eyes, why aren't they 99% jinchuuriki?

10. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Kabuto's good, but he's outclassed here. It's not that he's a nonfactor in this battle, but he's definately not going to be a major threat and he doesn't have a chance of winning against either Tsunade and definately not Orochimaru. I give this to Tsunade and Oro.

11. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

"This boys sense and jutsu strength surpass my own in my prime"
    "He is even stronger then me"

Kabuto and Itachi ftw

12. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

roflmao :laugh

well done! :thumbs :wink

13. Bosch Banned

I agree with Sichibi_Kabuto and Hinata's Fan. Kabuto and Itachi are two splendid ninjas. Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi, he would either run away or get killed. Kabuto can handle Tsunade, especially with Itachi's help. So, yes, absolutely no contest. They would win.

14. Sho Active Member

I agree with Woofie's post. This is more of a draw and I think it depends on how well Kabuto does against Tsunade. If Tsunade really doesn't have anything else to show from the Sannin fight, then Tsunade will defeat him with great difficulty. So I'd see team Kabuto and Itachi winning in that scenario. However, if Kabuto is utterly destroyed, then Team Itachi and Kabuto will lose since Itachi will be greatly weakened from his win over Orochimaru. Tsunade will finish him off in that case.

So seeing those two scenarios, I choose draw.

15. raijin Member

Tsunade - 術のセンスと切れ味は私の全盛期すら超える...!
    or
    Tsunade - (His) jutsu sense and sharpness surpass even my prime...!

16. Pride Swerve

Basing a fight off of potential?

Orochimaru could be the 8 tails jinchuuriki.

Tsunade might even be the death god for all we know.

17. yummysasuke Kim Jaejoong

i think that tsunade and kabuto would draw, leaving itachi and orochimaru, the winner would be itachi because orochimaru fears itachi/akatsuki

18. Neut Tread softly & Carry a Big Axe

Tsunade & Orochimaru is clearly superior. Teamwork, complementary strengths, boss summons, Edo Tensei and battle experience measured in decades.

Kabuto + Itachi is a good match on paper. Kabuto is good support nin for everybody and he's very cunning. Itachi, 'nuff said. Plus Orochimaru has reservations about fighting him. But however which way you put it, unless you're really serious about levelling up Kabuto with all sorts of theoretical power, he's going to be the weakest link of the whole match. Kabuto works well with Orochimaru, not with Itachi, and unless you're also going presume they've had plenty of preptime (like a couple of years) of really getting to know the long and shorts of each other's abilities, I think Itachi and Kabuto will lose PRECISELY because they're paired up together.

19. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

The problem is Tsunade left Konoha 20 years ago so their legendary teamwork might be rusted, Kabuto & Itachi should be able to put an equally as good teamwork

Btw this isn't two 1on1 but a 2on2, most of you failed it on their argument

20. hibiki-san New Member

for sure itachi & kabuto win.say it man nobody can stand the chance of winning:Itachi :kabuto :sasuseal

21. Woofie Coordinator

There aren't really any 2-on-2 matches in Naruto though, they always break off into two 1-on1 matches (coincidentally with the most obvious matchups). So this one would probably be the same, and it's hard to comprehend how real team battles would go down when there haven't really been any.

22. Neut Tread softly & Carry a Big Axe

Agreed on that aspect their teamwork will be rusty. However, like a language out of use or a 10-yo driving licence without a car, such things never go out of date. It's just waiting dormant waiting for the day when it gets aired again. After a small period of re-adjustment you'll pick it up again.

The same cannot be said for something that was never there in the first place. Try picking someone out of your office spaces and put them together on a difficult project. This is a situation akin to picking a random tennis partner against a rusty pair of Wimbledon Double champions. Good as the players are individually, they are just going to get in each other's way. There's where more is not always going to be better.

23. YellowFlash Addicted to speed

Tsunade and Kabuto share similar styles in that they're both support medic types. Here's the thing though...Tsunade can summon a 30 story slug that can crush Kabuto in an instant. Tsunade is on a completely different level of support than Kabuto. In the Kabuto vs Tsunade fight, Kabuto had all the advantages. He was the one being pursued so he could run and go to an area more suited for his style, which he does. He used soldier pills and he exposed Tsunades then weakness of blood. Also, Tsunade at that point was in retirement for who knows how long...Even a Sannin can be a bit rusty when not in training for a long time. If these two fight on a fair field of battle, there's no way Kabuto survives as long as he did in their previous encounter.

Orochimaru vs Itachi, this has always torn me because of the whole Orochimaru > Jiraiya > Itachi > Orochimaru arguement. I think if Orochimaru puts to rest his initual fear of Itachi, it'd be a pretty equal match. Same goes for Jiraiay > Itachi. If he puts away his his initual respect for the Sannins and fights Jiraiya, I think it'd be pretty even. Otherwise, if they let their initial feelings get in their way, Itachi beats Oro and Jiraiya beats Itachi...That's how I see it anyways. No real clear cut conclusion on who will win though...:/

Anyways, my conclusion:

Tsunade > Kabuto
    Itachi >= Orochimaru
    Tsunade + Orochimaru > Kabuto + Itachi

24. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

uhhh, oro and tsunade for sure. kabuto and itachi would get killed, pretty fast.

25. hesd Anomic.

Tsunade did not lose. She was just dead scared of blood-- the reason why she's often thought of as the loser. But you know, in my heart of hearts, i really want to hammer Kishi's head for portraying Tsunade as a weak booby during her battle with Kabuto.

The sannins, too, are geniuses btw.

26. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

I agree with you that people break these down into two 1v1's too often. 2v2 will work much differently.

And I agree that Kabuto is underrated.

Neither Kabuto nor Itachi would be stupid enough to let this fight happen.