1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice

Kabuto match ups

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Bonly, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Bonly Flame Alchemist

Distance: 15 Meters
    Knowledge: Manga
    Restrictions: Edo Tensei, Koto, PS
    Conditions: Kabuto is healed after every fight

1) Danzo
    2) Tobi
    3) Sage Mode Naruto
    4) Killer B
    5) KCM Naruto
    6) Minato
    7) Pain
    8) MS Obito
    9) EMS Sasuke

Tags:
  2. Turrin 玄武

Kabuto is on the same level as Rinnegan Obito; as such he’d beat all of these characters; and only really would potentially loose to Ootsuki, Founders, Tobirama, Naruto, and Sasuke (and now seemingly Kara memebera)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Cad Bane Well-Known Member

1) wins vs Danzo as he doesn't really have anything to deal with Kabuto's regeneration. Izanagi could be a problem, but I have confidence in Kabuto killing him ten times.

2) Who's Tobi? Tobirama, Obito, or Spiral Zetsu?

3) Stomps Sage Mode Naruto white rage incapacitates him and Kabuto outlasts him because unlike Naruto, Kabuto can stay in Sage Mode permanently due to Jugo's DNA.

4) Probably B if he goes for a Tailed Beast Bomb straight away. Eight Tails can break him out of any Genjutsu too. (Most likely anyway since Obito used genjutsu on a perfect jinchuriki)

5) Probably Naruto for similar reasons as above

6) Kabuto stomps Minato low difficulty. White Rage + Tayuya Genjutsu GG. And nothing Minato has will affect him much due to his regeneration. Unless you meant KCM Edo Minato in which case Minato would likely win.

7) vs Pain Could go either way but I can see Kabuto taking it with a White Rage + Tayuya genjutsu blitz as we've seen with Jiraiya's frog song the paths are susceptible to audio genjutsu.

8) vs Obito Could go either way but I'm leaning towards Kabuto as audio genjutsu is likely to be one of the very few things that really counter Obito. Unless he can teleport into Kamui-Land while under a genjutsu (which is possible) If so Obito wins high difficulty.

9) wins vs EMS Sasuke. This fight already happened. And Sasuke had Itachi there doing most of the fighting. Kabuto wins with Genjutsu except this time Sasuke won't have Itachi there to break him out of it.

SM Kabuto is really hax now that I'm thinking about it. I always knew he was highly underrated but still.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  4. Hussain Well-Known Member

1- mmm I see Kabuto winning more times than not at the very least. :hm
    2- I am assuming you mean Tobirama? Without ET, Tobirama's only chance is a double KO by using Explosion tags on himself and Kabuto.
    3- Naruto wins.
    4- B wins
    5- Naruto wins
    6- Minato wins
    7-Pain wins
    8- Obito wins
    9- Kabuto wins

5. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

Honestly? Don't really see him losing any of these

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

He only loses to KCM naruto & Pein

7. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

I disagree he’s on the tier with Obito(Rinnegan) with the Edo Tensei with SM he could be beaten by Minato , Nagato , EMS Sasuke , MS Obito or Tobirama

8. Turrin 玄武

Edo Tensei is part of Kabuto power. He probably doesn’t always have an army of Edos prepped but he likely always has a few at all times; just like Rinnegan Obito would have his 6 Paths.

If we removed Edo and 6 Paths. Then SM-Kabuto Vs Rinnegan Obito would be a good match again.

As far the other ones; the only one he’d loose to is Tobirama. A case could be made for Minato, but likely it would be at best a draw

9. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

Obito only relied on Kamui w/o Edo Paths so it would be the same as Kabuto vs Obito which is an even match ,

So you’re implying Tobirama is stronger than Minato ?

10. Hussain Well-Known Member

Turrin is on a Tobirama wank festival lately. :mjlol

he started with Hashirama/EMS Asspulldara being around the same level as RM Naruto & Rinnegan Sasuke
    then he went to wank itachi
    and now it's Tobirama's turn apparently... :lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. KBD Well-Known Member

Kabuto clears, except for maybe Obito.

12. Turrin 玄武

1. Obito was using Rinnegan to control Gedo Mazou and transform it into the Juubi; he later uses Rinnegan to control the Juubi. If he wasn’t doing that he could probably use other Rinnegan abilities or at least use GM to fight the opponent

2. Yes Tobirama is a Tier above Minato; unless Minato can use sustained SM. He was more comparable to KCM Minato, albeit still largely outperforming him until he got the Kurama Avatar

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Hussain Well-Known Member

Why that optimistic, @Turrin ? :mikebatman

you know it's true. :fuck

I wonder after this Tobirama wank festival ends if you are going to move on to Obito and/or Tsunade. :mikebatman

I bet you are doing some sort of challenge Kappa

• List
  14. Turrin 玄武

Because it’s optimistic that you think I care about your trolling lol

Only real argument Intrest me....

15. Hussain Well-Known Member

Come on now.... :kanyelul

regardless of your trolling, I will give you that, you are funny at least. :bookerskully

:catsadfeels

• List
  16. Eliyua23 Well-Known Member

1. Kabuto would need Edo Tensei certainly to face the Gedo + Obito , what I’m talking about his Obito’s offensive/defensive base fighting style relied heavily on S/T and even with just that he took on BM Naruto , Gai , Kakashi , Bee which is > Uchiha Bros

2. He outperformed Minato how ? , Tobirama’s best victory was against Izuna where as Minato bested Obito + Kurama and since Obito > MS Itachi I could assume he’s also stronger than Izuna who has comparable power and also you add in the 9 tails I would say that win is more impressive, Minato in base had the drop on Rinnegan Obito and could have killed him if not for Juubi , and he also Deflected the Ten Tailed Beast Bomb , as for their performance against Juubi how did Tobirama outperform both were just pretty much playing support most of the battle for Naruto + Sasuke and w/o Sage Mode no one could land an effective blow on Juubito anyways now I would give Tobirama the nod as far as his tactical brain and instincts but his actual effectiveness in a one on one fight I didn’t see him outperform Base Minato and if you give Minato Kurama he’s a tier better than Tobirama because he’s faster already and with Kurama he has much more firepower .

17. Hussain Well-Known Member

^

Tobirama's delusional fanboys don't take on consideration that without being an ET, he would have literally been killed in the FIRST SECOND of the fight (Kishi had to nerf Gedu-Damas for Tobirama and Hiruzen's case, otherwise, both would have died before the battle even start). :lmao

Also, they don't consider than Obito got stronger when he chopped Minato's arm compared to how he was before that (retard form Obito)

and that interception feat (which they don't count for Hiruzen > Tobirama)
    nor do they take Minato's feat Vs 8th Gates Gai.

That's your answer. U_U
    Tobirama wank festival. :catskully

18. Isaiah13000 The White Snake

1. Kabuto wins, Danzo cannot deal with his regeneration.
    2. Kabuto wins, Tobirama's only chance of winning is by forcing a stalemate by using Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags to kill them both.
    3. Kabuto wins obviously.
    4. Killer B wins, there is nothing Kabuto can do to put Killer B down once he goes TBM. Only way Kabuto can win is if by some chance he beat B before he transforms.
    5. Naruto wins, once he creates a bunch of Shadow Clones to assist him Kabuto gets decimated.
    6. Minato loses, no matter what he can't kill Kabuto. The only way he can win is if he traps him in that barrier he was gonna use against full Kurama.
    7. Kabuto loses for sure.
    8. Kabuto loses, he can't deal with Kamui.
    9. Kabuto wins, Sasuke wont be able to use the upper levels of Susanoo before he gets incapacitated by White Rage and then killed.

• List
  19. Azula .

Danzo would be hard pressed to land a hit on him and can't outlast him.
    SM Naruto and KCM Naruto while countering some of Kabuto's jutsus may still lose because some intellect is required to completely beat them.
    EMS Sasuke may beat him if he has PS and uses it quickly, 50/50.

I see B pulling a win because he won't be blinded by Hakugeki and breaks genjutsu with partner method. Then Nukes Kabuto.

Rest would beat him.

:sarahuh In the Masters and KCM thread you argued that 8th gate might not beat Kabuto due to Suigetsu's ability not being affected by physical attacks. How come Founders and Tobirama beat Kabuto, do they have >8th Gate firepower?

20. Isaiah13000 The White Snake

:zaheerBelieving Tobirama is superior to Minato is already faulty... but to believe he is a tier above Minato is nothing more than delusional wank on Tobirama's behalf. He objectively didn't outperform Minato at all during the War Arc so I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. It was Minato who saved the entire Alliance not once, but twice, the first time he did it in base and the second he did it with Naruto which Tobirama acknowledged and praised him for whilst he could do nothing. Minato also in base with no arms, briefly assisted Eighth Gate Guy against TTJ Madara with a plan he came up with. Now I'm not saying Tobirama did nothing overall and never contributed in the battle against TTJ Obito, but his accomplishments in the War are nothing compared to Minato's.

21. Hussain Well-Known Member

:scust

-

btw, from where did you people come up with "Kabuto can't be killed"? :drake

22. Turrin 玄武

1. I don’t think he would. Manda V2 plus the other snakes Kabuto could summon; and the high likelihood that Kabuto can use Mokuton to create Wood constructs to a certain extent

2. Okay let’s dig into this.

A) You assume that MS-Obito is > Izuna. Izumi was stated to be comparable to Madara who he sparred with on a regular basis. This was of course back when Madara only had MS, but Madaras physical abilities are insanely high. We’ve seen Madara blitz SM-Naruto while having no eyes whatsoever; and even weakened as an Edo react to Eis max speed. His chakra is also enormous given his massive Katons. And that’s the thing the Founders Gen seem to have insane physical abilities. That alone makes it questionable for me that Obito is stronger then Izuna. Of course it then comes down to Izunas Mangekyo Techniques which we don’t know.

The other thing to consider here is that Tobirama killed Izuna when he was probably in his teens and then went on to have a long career as a Shinobi after that; during this time we saw Hashirama and Madara become massively stronger; so while Tobirama growth isn’t that high, he likely improved since then; and really for Tobirama beating Izuna was more of Minato besting Ei; rather then his endgame feat. While defeating MS Obito is endgame for Minato.

B) Tobirama reacted to Juubito shunshin while Minato stood their in shock; he even managed to slap explosive tags and FTG seal on them.He out reacted Minato with the truth-Seeker orb saving him. He out reacted Minato when Naruto got grabbed by the God Tree. And this is KCM Minato who should be way above Base. He also outperformed Minato in intelligence and strategy and was the main reason their group was even doing anything against Obito due to marking him and figuring out how his Jutsu worked.

There are also other indirect examples. When brought back as Edos Tobirama
    Chakra flex left everyone Minato included shiting themselves at the mere lift of his finger with Hashirama being the only one who could stop him. Like wise when all the Hokages were performing the Juubi barrier; Minato w/ KCM seemingly could only create 1 clone while Tobirama could create 2. Tobirama was also able to keep perfect timing with KCM Minato who should be far faster then Base Minato when using FTG combo. Tobirama also excess Minato in genius and as an inventor having invented FTG, Edo, Bushin, and many other Jutsu superior to the ones Minato invented; he also likely has mastered far more Jutsu then Minato based on the fact that he can use all 5 elements and has shown such a wide breath of Jutsu. Also out values him in exp; essentially out does Minato in every area

As I see it Minato need KCM or SM to compete with Tobirama; even still Tobirama is better until Minato gets the Kurama Avatar via BM

23. Turrin 玄武

Their attacks aren’t all physical blows or air pressure and have ways to bypass Water Logia. Gai issue is also that he can only maintain Gates for a brief instance, while these character have huge chakra supplies and can potentially outlast Kabuto

24. Turrin 玄武

Do you think KCM Minato is a tier above Base Minato?

And Minato saved the alliance, while Tobirama saved Minato. Tobirama feat is therefore better

25. Azula .

If 8th Gate isn't beating Kabuto's water body then neither will SS or Mokujin or any landscape destroying Mokuton. What are the founders beating Kabuto with? Katons and pollen? Kabuto goes underground and come up safe. Kabuto genjutsu's Tobiramas Edos, or why bother at all? Surely he could just stand and not be bothered by explosions? What else does Tobirama have? He can also conserve his chakra let his water body take the hit and all 3 would run out of chakra using heavy jutsus like PS and SS and get beaten.

26. Turrin 玄武

Water body can be countered by Raiton; all of these characters have Raiton.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  27. Blaze Release Karasu

It is only pain that i am certain will beat kabuto.
    Obito and Sasuke have a 50/50 chance.
    Bee and kcm Naruto have a chance. But they lose more times than not.

The rest are either inferior or do not have a technique to wipe kabuto out of existance at first attempt.

• List
  28. Turrin 玄武

Pain literally would have lost to a Sound based Genjutsu against Jiraiya; if Jiraiya had knowledge of the other paths. Kabuto has full knowledge and a much easier to deploy Sound Genjutsu. His victory against Pain is certain

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  29. Hussain Well-Known Member

didn't I tell you that you are at least a funny guy? :lmao

Minato has lightning as well, doesn't he? :mjlol
    B has lightning as well, no? :mjlol
    Pain/Nagato has it

I don't remember if Danzo has it or not tho... :hm

either way, your honesty = Zero. :mjlol

30. Turrin 玄武

We were talking about Gai exclusively...