1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Kabuto + Old Blood + Oro's eyeball + Aizen factor=Greatest villain in Naruto?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Bender, Jun 1, 2007.

The greatest villain in all of Naruto history or not?

1. Yes he is the greatest and possibly the strongest

18 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. No he is nothing special

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. He is nothing and always nothing but (A.K.A lil Oro Jr.)

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  4. A minor villain in the storyline whose plans will be thwarted early

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. I don't know and I don't care but we will see

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

Since the recent chapter his popularity has indeed gone up a bit. From a mere cocky and mysterious subordinate to possibly the best villain seen in a while.

The one known as

Yakushi Kabuto​

Even before the manga he was a mystery not knowing of his parents migrating from country to country from village as a spy, which was his entire life. From being apart of Akatsuki and an agent of Sasori he then appeared to Orochimaru in order to spy on him that is until he dissolved the jutsu that had taken possesion of his mind at the time.

Although affiliated with Akatsuki Kabuto severed his ties with the organization to be at the side of the great leader of the Sound village who he had seen something more then he did his former master. Kabuto now a member of the sound village infiltrates the the Hidden village of the leaf for the Chunin Exams and appears to us as nothing but a mere run-of the mill genin; helping Naruto and the other nine rookies in the process.

Claiming to be taking the Chunin Exams for the seventh times whips out Nin-info cards to inform them of their competition. After that his role does not end as the group enters into the second part of the exam known as the Forest of Death he appears before Naruto and Sakura stopping them from opening up their scroll. Even back then during the forest does he demonstrate his strength to the point that he paralyzes Sasuke with fear.

Even though shocked Sasuke's demand for a fight he displays no interest and instead offers to help them out of the situation that they're stuck in showing his polite side at the time.

During battle he displays abilities not over the top but hides his true face even when down.

Out of the exam he shows his true face and shows no sympathy for his comerade Dosu when he falls to the hands of Gaara.

Even managed to outwit the ninja Kakashi

Multiple personality

From polite teenager to lighthearted to a sadistic maniac in a few seconds. Even manages to torture his opponents in battle and delights in doing so. Those such as Naruto in their third meeting with one another after the Chunin Exam ended.

Now after 2 1/2 years he makes his re-appearance to show that he remains the same lofty polite teenage subordinate villain and we get more insight into his past.

However, after his mentor passes away we finally see him appear before Naruto Hinata and Yamato. Finally, back from the depths of despair no longer wishing to serve anyone vows to become stronger then Orochimaru and be reborn.

O:

Kabuto the final and perhaps greatest villain of the manga.

Don't you agree?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Sasuke_Bateman Well-Known Member

Aizen badassness wasn't even questioned, Kabuto can't even touch Nappa's dick.

btw love your sig, it looks Fabulous.

3. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

Nice write up. But i don't believe Kabuto will become final villain/boss or anything of the sort. Outdoing Oro isn't that big of a deal since many have (or soon will) be shown to be stronger then Oro. The only way Kabuto can become such a major villain is if he were to amass stronger and more numerous followers to his side. Since that requires lots of influence i doubt Kabuto could do so.

4. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

You'll see, Kabuto is gonna pull off some serious shit. He may not look like the final villain now, and I didn't think he would be until this chapter, but now I'm really a supporter of that theory.

5. Rhaella nothing but the rain

I'm 75% convinced that he's the final villain right now.

The irony involved in Naruto's way of thinking finally becoming an inspiration for his ultimate enemy is just... irresistible. So poetically perfect.

6. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

7. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

No, don't see him as becoming a final villian, but I still believe he will be important and will exhibit at least something of interest.

8. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

I think the actual mystery of Kabuto is completely lost now, he seems more or less a douchebaggish blind follower of Orochimaru now whereas before it was like..oh he's a spy of a spy with his own intentions.

Weak man, weak.

Well at least Oro is back in a way. It's more like Oro is the final villain.

9. gabha GB's Norman

I would've agreed if it wasn't for the fact that he's infront of Naruto (with the appropriate backup). I see the situation as nothing more than kishi finally giving Naruto a shot at the Oro camp. I guess we'll see in the next few chapters

10. Draxo Dragon

11. Neji48972 I do want a custom title

Kabuto is the Michael Corleone(The Godfather) of NarutoWorld. Initially perceived to be relatively weak but turns out to be extremely cunning and ruthless as hell.

12. Fuujin ̣

I believe that Naruto won't get hyped up anymore if he kills Kabuto than he has been with Kakuzu. Kabuto will probably surprise many with his newfound strength/use the art of run until the next time.

He's already shown the confidence to just walk up to the 3 to hand over a book, knowing that the most likely outcome will be a fight.

13. Rikudou Sennin Member

Kabuto should have just turned out to be the Hachibi container or join Akatsuki.

Then Oro could make some comback in Sasuke's mind. I dont like KabuOro at all, it takes away any mystery the chracter of Kabuto had and it turns Oro into nothing more then a joke villain.

14. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

KABUTO IS THE FINAL VILLAIN!

Or the main villain...

Well... he has part of the main villain in him...

:huh

15. Dio Brando MADAO

Oro is and always will be the most important villain in Naruto. He is somehow coming back through Kabuto's nutsackery and he will also take over Sasuke. everything Kabuto has done thus far has been a result/ part of Orochimaru's dickery. Kabuto even said it himself this chapter.
    eventually Oro will take over AL's body and be the uber h4x villain.

16. tictactoc can your soul handle it ?

Don't compare Kabuto with Clark Kent, kthx :amuse

17. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

i think its possible he might be the #2 villian, second only to the akatsuki leader

18. Die KWGOD Die Banned

i'm surprised with the poll result .. woww

20. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

people just like to embrace whatever is new lol and they forget about facts such as the AL being ominpotent basically