1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

kabuto VS healthy kimi

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by conceptz, Oct 9, 2005.

Who will win in a battle to death?

1. Kimimaro

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. Kabuto

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. Both Die

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. conceptz Fox Mulder

kabuto VS healthy kimi (with or without CS2)

I was reading the Kabuto vs Gaara thread and some people brought up the fact that Kabuto is Kimi's boss (orders kimi around) so that means he's stronger than kimi. and since healthy kimi couldve beat gaara (pre timeskip for sure, not sure about PTS though), then kabuto would beat gaara.

now i dont think kabuto is stronger than kimimaro, the only reason kimimaro follows kabuto's orders are because kimimaro respects orochimaru and that kabuto is oro's right hand man. well at least thats what i think.

btw, i really hope this has not been done before. the search on this forum doesn't seem to work (blank screen). if this has been done, then would one of the mods please remove this.

Tags:
  2. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

There really is not enough evidence to say that Kabuto is strong enough to beat a healthy Kimimaro.

My two cents, Kimimaro would win.

3. ez Jesus Christ

If Kabuto can withstand a Rasengan I think he has a high chance of winning this fight. Kabuto does well against taijutsu fighters with his scouple technique. If he gets close enough, you don't know what he'll do to you. Kimi's bones might be a problem but I think he could figure out something in due time.

It could go either way though, Kimi is a monster.

4. Ironhide >

kimi is strong but i still dont see him beating kabuto, kimi had a hard time with rock lee [high genin level] and gaara [chunnin level] so i dont think he can beat someone at a mid jonin level like kabuto

5. 7thHokage The philosopher.