1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Kabuto vs Orochimaru comming?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by mr_shadow, Jun 3, 2007.

1. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

Flag:
    Sweden

With the risk of this thread existing already...

In the final page of the last chapter Kabuto stated his wish to surpass Orochimaru, just like how the other students have surpassed their masters. And as we know Orochimaru is currently trapped within Sasuke, dormant for now, but with the possibility of awakening if Sasuke's will vains.

So do you think we will the see Kabuto vs Orochimaru (in Sasuke's body), where Kabuto will somehow exorcise Oro's spirit and make Sasuke a 100% good-guy?

I definitly think it's possible, since pre-timeskip Kabuto was on equal footing with [handicapped] Tsunade. And the Sannin should be about equal in power.

Tags:
  2. lunchb0x GO TEAM VENTURE!

The question in my mind now, is Oro in Sasuke? We all assumed he was lying dormant but now with the integration of Orochimaru in Kabuto I think it is possible that Orochimaru was expelled back into his dying body and Kabuto was able to transfer some of Oro into himself similar to the dying Obito giving the sharingan eye to Kakashi. It is too early to tell what the truth is since Kabuto's procedure may have been just to carry Oro's looks and may have had nothing to do with Oro's soul, but this seems silly...a henge would've done the trick. Besides this, I think it is safe to say that this new Kabuto is not the Kabuto of the past, whether this spiritual awakening has sparked the change or if Oro's soul is mixing with Kabuto's personality remains to be seen.

Anyway I am very excited to find out more on this topic, it is quite a fresh and interesting turn in the manga.

3. Metric Jay Chou tard

It would be good if ''fake Oro'', ie genetically experimented Kabuto, met with the ''real Oro'' when/if he reemerges from Sasuke's mind.

4. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

I see Kabuto become a lame deranged villain later on, like one of those shit guys that goes out of control and screams "I am Orochimaru-Sama!!!" and spams loads of snakes out and becomes some grotesque pitiful monster..

I mean, it was just a lame thing to do in general. I hope Oro fully takes over at the very least.

5. no-yes To be, or not to be?

6. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

God damn it! Orochimaru is not dead!

Ah, kidding, I only believe there's still a 20% chance of the real Orochimaru showing up again, and 5% of that is wishful thinking.

That aside, I don't see the possibility of Kabuto vs. Orochimaru because Kabuto so admired the man, I could just see him fall back into the pattern of following Orochimaru around if he ever shows up again.

7. Kusogitsune Banned

8. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Now that has the possibility to be interesting

I don't know if Kabuto v Orochimaru would happen, but possibly Kabuto v Sasuke in an effort to release and reclaim Orochimaru's soul and his power, to further his own goals

Just putting an eye in his face isn't going to give Kabuto any kind of real power up. To be a true Kabuchimaru, he has to access Orochimaru's wealth of knowledge of jutsus. And while that may be possible in the long long run, the series doesn't have a long long run left in the time sense.

I'd say at most what's left of the series will probably take place over a few more months. So Kabuto needs a serious jump in power soon, and Orochimaru's soul entering his body is the only thing I can think of that can provide that.