1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Kabutos red eyes? Cp. 256

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Ninjaguiden, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Ninjaguiden Certificated ninja guide

Having just read the great 356, I just have a question which perhaps some who one with more Naruto knowledge can answer: If i remember correctly, in the forest of death (the anime) Kabutos glasses get knocked off during a fight. For a moment you can see that he has red eyes, but this is quickly over and is never mentioned (?) again. So, is there any conection between those red eyes and his new orochimarus eye? Will we ever get to know what those red eyes where?

Tags:
  2. Valtieri カブト

those red eyes will prob be explained in the nxt manga while Kabuto is around i guess

where did you read chap 356?
    cnt find it anywhere :(

3. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

This thread makes my old blood boil.

4. OmegaTrooper There is no cow level

old blood + kabutorochi + ninja info cards = final villain

5. aprilrenee New Member

I personally think Kabuto's 'red eyes' during that scene didn't mean anything other then to show he wasn't trully on the side Konoha. I think it didn't have some in depth plot so way ahead into the series.

The red eyes I believed was just to show his sweet side is just an act and really he is a bad guy. Like most anime's and mangas do when the bad guy is prancing around as a goodie in some scence they have this 'evil glint' in their eye or small 'malice grin' to show there is something their planning.

And we do learn Kabuto is really a spy for Orochimaru. I think people look to much into that one small scence way to much.

Though it is weird how this chapter ending, but I still think that scene in the forest didn't fortell this happening. Atleast alot of fans get their wish that Orochimaru may be returning some time in the furture.

6. aprilrenee New Member

~~Sorry for double post I don't know how that happended! I didn't double click it or anything just noticed when I went to check replies I had the same exact post as the one above~~ So if an admin or mod could delete this one. Sorry

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  7. KamiKazi Inactive Member

when his glasses got knocked off some dust simply got in his eyes and irritated them. :laugh

seriously who knows, with this last chapter we see that kishi can take things in any direction he wants. we'll just have to wait and see what he decides to do with the red eyes.

8. Ninjaguiden Certificated ninja guide

Is this "old blood" a naruto theory or something? And the irritated eye explantioned had me laughing:laugh

9. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

idk but his new Oro eye looking thing looked cool

10. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

I always assumed the red eyes were an indication of rage or a desire to fight, current chapter has not changed that opinion.

11. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

good question OP perhaps thats kabuto's kekkai genkai or something, to mimic another person's eyes who knows