1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kabuto's the final villain

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Masaki, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

I'm not sure why, but the recent chapter just made me think that Kabuto is going to be fighting Naruto much later on, after Akatsuki. That much was made clear, or at least apparent, judging by Kabuto always helping Konoha try to fight Akatsuki.

The way Kabuto has been portrayed throughout the story up until now made me think of Kato in Shadow Hearts 2.

Spoiler:
    Kato helped Yuri and his friends from time to time, but really he did far worse than good. At the end, he becomes the final villain, despite being the only one of Yuri's enemies who didn't make a contract with an evil god.

A lot of this is like Kabuto, because he helped and hindered Naruto's group a number of times. And now that he is the only villain that isn't an Akatsuki member (barring the fact that he fused with a former one), and the fact that he isn't a Jinchuuriki makes me think that he'll end up in this same way.

In addition, Kabuto is the only villain that Naruto had made contact with under friendly terms. Him being the final villain would really be anticlimactic.

Tags:
  2. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I seriously hope this doesn't happen because it would be a total waste of the godliness Naruto's destined to attain in the future for him to go up against a worthless mutant like Kabuto.

3. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

You're kidding, right?

4. Turrin 玄武

I don't think we will see kabuto again...i think he will be saved as a villain that Naruto and the gan etheir fight in the very last chapters of the manga...not a final villain just some one who emerges and an adult naruto defeats with ease or he will be saved for an ova where he will threaten the world to have an adult naruto defeat.

I just don't see him being capable of anything currently...i mean at best he is a little more skilled then kakashi and so is naruto...so team7 would be able to easly defeat him...thus he needs time to become much stronger and more mutated

5. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

Hope not, or the ending will suck..

6. Circe WONGA

I was getting the same feeling, but I hope not.

7. Kiyoshi The Former Avatarless

People have been saying Kabuto would be the final villain in the end. There are things about him we don't know, too many mysteries. I have been saying for a long time that by time Itachi is removed from the picture the new villain(s) will appear. And Kabuto might either be he or the vessel for his return.

I say Kabuto either dies soon or is either the next/final villain or a means to bring them into being.

Think of it though.

Kabuto: Hehehe, I am now like you Naruto-kun. See? I have my own special monster, you open my eyes!

The main theme of Naruto has been redeeming villains. Kabuto is his one failure. From the first chapter Naruto has erased doubt or redeemed those around him. What better final villain than a friend who has fallen because of Naruto. When Naruto tries to turn those devils (Zabuza) and demons (Gaara) to see some good in people, he has lead a normal person to become a demon (Orochimaru is meant to be similiar to 8 tails for a reason, maybe so that he could become in the end a psuedo-biju). In other words, a terror created by Naruto himself.

Only Sasuke could come close to being such a tragic villain, if done right, and I don't think Kishimoto has it in him to do that to Sasuke.

8. The Juggernaut Mini-Ichi

I know a lot of people don't like this scenario but it just gave me an idea for a thread that will show the merits of this scenario.

9. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

No, I'm not. I seriously do believe Naruto will be the absolute strongest character by the end of the manga... even Jiraiya said it's possible for Naruto to reach Yondaime's level but he had to do it on his own (this was during Naruto's Rasengan training). As smart as Jiraiya has proven himself to be thus far, I think he knew what he was talking about when he said that.