1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by bronzhawk, Sep 16, 2005.

1. bronzhawk

Kage Bunshin no Jitsu!

If people can post images that they colored in Photoshop in here, I figure that I can post my "real life" pictures that I edit in here as well. I know this takes me just as long, although the results of my photo editing are much better than my coloring... but anyways. My appologies to those that check out the member picture's thread, cause these are all there, but I thought I'd have them all in one spot for artists like your selves to comment on and such. Please rate these guys if you do check out the full versions at imageshack. Thanks. Well enough of my babling, on with ze pictures!

EDIT: I thought this was a really funny story that I thought I'd pass on to you. I like to print these guys off at Proex when I am done with them, and I have the one of me with the "93x shirt on" in my office at work. I'm going to grad school right now, so I don't come in to the office that often. One of my co-workers temporarly took over my office (the air conditioning broke upstairs where her office is at) and we where talking for a while and I showed her the said picture. Her initial responce was, "So... how much beer was involved in this picture and why are you all wearing the same shirt?" "None, and that is because those are all me," I replied. She responded by saying, "We need to get you a girlfriend." Grrr... too mean, but it's true... saddly...

If you are wondering how to make pictures like these, here is my tutorial that is in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------

But wait! There's more! I guess we are limited to 10 6 (bastards) pics per post or some bogus bs...
    Next set of pictures >>>
    Heheheh... more pictures are up! >>>
    Even more pictures for your enjoyment! >>>
    To see the world's largest cell phone!!! >>>
    The long awaited Kage Bunshin tutorial!>>>
    The largest action figure you are going to see.>>>
    Football (American) goal posts hold more weight than expected.>>>
    The tree of fire! As well as a look at the world's smallest person!>>>
    Proof that time travel as well as transmogrifiers exist.>>>
    The floating patriotic ball of doom!>>>
    Pictures that used to be here and evil incarnate.>>>
    Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good night.>>>
    More holiday spirt and the hotest Pinocio that you will ever meet.>>>
    Mmmm.... Chicken.>>>
    DVD no Jitsu, plus Bronz Potter and the Chamber of Narutards.>>>
    Tutorial for 360 degree photos.>>>

If the over all feed back is positive (which it obviously was the case; looking at all of the links ^_^) , I'll add more in here and in the member's picture thead. Oh, if you like my rambling, you can check out my comments on each picture in the member picture thread. Hope you enjoyed the pictures ^_^ !

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
    Tags:
  2. TenshiOni

That's pretty cool. :amuse

Awesome anime/game room, btw. :amazed

3. Outenkun

Sweet! Good photo editing skills by the way.

4. Maleficent

Nice photo editing! :thumbs

Mmm... Ann Coulter book...

5. Archssor

6. Lien

Very impressive pictures Bronzy ^_^ You have great photoediting skills, I don't hardly see any mistakes.

The summoning one is so cool. XD

7. De Monies

ahh there are two i havent seen :spaz very nice work
    hero <333

8. Elric

nice photo editing!, cant find any flaws, they're perfect?

9. Low-fi Boy

Great pictures, and yeah, that room is pretty cool, all those wallscrolls and anime =O

10. Svenjamin

i had the idea to do this so long ago, seems fun, I'll get around to it soon.

You should challenge yourself by making 2 clones actually touch eachother! that would looks awesome if you could do that.

11. Shishou

Jitsu...

Brain dying.... Muss kill self...

12. PATMAN

Awsome stuff although this should be in the Graphic section since its pretty much not sketches but photo manips(that are awsome)

13. Ghokun

I want that tenjou tenge poster in 6th pic:crying

14. slasher1001

15. Sayo

haha nice, these photo edits are always amusing ^^

16. Jakob der Lugner

hahaha. Definitely not something you see everyday. Great job! The summoning one looks a little wrong though. The feet need a little more saturation IMO, and then it'd be awesome!

17. Wing-Zero

on that note would u sell me your room >.>

18. Crowe

Sweet photomanips and sweeeeeeet posters

19. bronzhawk

Thank you everybody for the compliments! Just want to respond to a couple of posts... I'll respond to more later when I have more time.

Again thx for the compliment. Saddly there are flaws, they are just kind of hard to see (well the stair right at me, but I made them, so I know where they are at).

I am going to assume that you are talking about the one where I summon a giant me (I liked the broom stick of doom one, except for one of my feet)? Yeah I would agree that it looks a little funny. I think it is a combination of three things.
    1) The lighting is at a different angle. I tried to take the photos in the same lighting conditions (the ones of the summoners and of the summonee (???)). But I didn't have enough pants leg when I took the picture out side, so I had to redo it inside.
    2) What you said with the colors, this is from the different lighting sources in general. I think I tried to fix them, but with not too much luck.
    3) The perspective of the feet seems to be a little off. Looks like the feet are kind of tilted up towords the viewer.

EDIT: For all of the people that like the posters (or should I say wall scrolls) I got them for a reasonable price at

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  20. bronzhawk

Worked on some more pictures today. But before we get to those, I thought I would address what another person said, because it kind of gave me an idea for one of my newest pictures.

Ok, I don't have a picture where I am challanging myself, but one of the pictures has three of my friend fighting himself. But with what you said I was thinking about having two "Naruto" mez fighting one "Sasuke" me, you know a chidori vs rasengan type thing or just two of me making a rasengan. But then I thought, "damn, I don't have that much time tonight, and there was that one thing that I wanted to do... hmmm... maybe we'll just have two of the clones dirrectly interacting with eachother. Now where can I get some props???" Well I hope you enjoy the new pics!

Come back later in the week and I will hopefully have more pics up in this post until I reach the 10 pic limit again.... then it is off to another post.

To the other post!!! >>>

One comment/post that I would think would be funny is to edit what the thought bubbles should say. Most of you guys have photoshop, and have better skillz then me, so maybe you can post an edited picture to what you think they should be thinking!

Add please do rate these pictures at imageshack, I appreciate it very much! Thx!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
  21. Ah B

Wow...really cool!
    The bunshins..they deceive my eyes!

22. Jh1stgen

lmao ... <3 the summoning no jutus. HES HUGE -_-;;

But yeah , those were very nicely done and down right halarious ^^

23. Rendan

Really good work dude! some are very funny :D

24. Saurus

Nice editing, it took me a while wtf was going on lol

25. shinubi

rofl those are freaking funny -.-

26. InEviTabLe.SiN

27. BakaKage

nice photo editing skills, really cool. :)

28. elloryluvsnaruto

when did this turn into phto editing? any way, that is like awsome you should have got someone to walk into it and see what happened. i tried molding chakra once but nothing happened. darn.

29. bronzhawk

Thank you very much for the complement. Well I should thank all of you but I'll do that in time... I hope... BTW I love the angle gif animation. Did you make it?

I don't quit understand what you are saying. Do you mean have a picture of a bunch of clones and of one person that looks confused? If that isn't what you mean please try rewording it so that maybe I can do it for one of my next projects!

Well I hope you guys have come back for more, cause here it is... more pictures by me of me!!! Thank you all of the positive comments in the thread thus far... but please do rate these pictures when you check them out at imageshack! That way I can give you guys and girls what you want, except for the wallscrolls in my DDR room ^_^ Wow, I have a bad habit of blabing on and on, well I better get to the pictures before I bore you to death...

On to the next set! >>>

Last edited: Sep 25, 2005
  30. joseph1120

naruto can control it better now:tem