1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

kage level fight( read before posting)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Butō Rengoob, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

ok, in a huge all out hokage level battle who would win....

shodaime
    nidaime
    sandaime
    yondaime
    or
    godaime

this is how it goes...all are in there prime(including sandaime) based on what we know and have seen in the anime/manga who would win? also yondaime and sandaime will NOT use the jutsu that seal'd the kyuubi( forgot it's name sorry).

Tags:
  2. pandetech Member

Sandaime. This has already been decided. Go to hell.

3. Jay ~

Decided?, sorry but I think if you do your home work, you will find Yondaime would win.

4. pandetech Member

Homewawk? :p

I don't "study" Naruto, but I can tell you the Sandaime Hokage was said to be the "strongest Hokage". He knows every single freakin' technique in konoha. He beat the first and the second Hokage after battling with Orochimaru for a bit. He was old, too.

Yondaime would be a bitch though, with his gamabunta summon and such.

The Sandaime Hokage knows Hiraishin, if it's true he's memorized every single jutsu in Konoha. Therefore Sandaime > Yondaime.

Homework*

5. Jay ~

Homework? No.

When Sandaime was hailed as god of shinobi in his prime (most probable), where was the Sannins? where was Akatsuki? Where was Yondaime? (a sperm swimming for it's target?). So does his title of being god of the shinobi includes all the younger generations of super shinobis in it's equation? Obviously not.

Judging by your ineptitude to decipher simple information...

i would like to suggest that you re-read the manga again...

Look, Iruka said that Sandaime was once the strongest of all,

Orochimaru said that Sandaime was once known as the god of shinobi,

however, Jiraiya, a legendary shinobi himself, hailed Yondaime's abilities as a shinobi as unrivaled in history, and Tsunade, another legendary shinobi, did not disagree.

Naruto, the main protagonist, whose aim is to become the greatest hokage (aka strongest person in konoha) of all time, explicitly sets Yondaime as his own benchmark to reach. Now tell me, how you gonna explain Naruto's action?

And IF you are gonna tell me (note: I'm not saying that you will, however, some dense people around here does use this lame reason as argument) that Naruto is just a stupid ignorant brat who had no knowledge of Sandaime's prowess in his prime...therefore he aimed for a younger hokage who shared such striking similarities with himself, please stop as it would only make you look extremely stupid.

Look, this point cannot be reiterated enough. Naruto is just a fictional character, ie, Kishimoto controls him, thinks for him, act for him. If Naruto doesn't knows whose the strongest out there, then at least Kishimoto must know. By blatantly setting Yondaime as the benchmark for Naruto, and everyone else (chapter 238), the author is already sending out the clearest message of all, Yondaime is the man, till he's surpassed by Naruto, period.

Homework*

6. Arrow of God Itachi's sex slave

you know how bull that is? Just because Kishi said that Naruto could surpass the fourth, doesn't make the 4th the strongest.

Are you kishi? can you read his mind? have you privately interviewed and forced him to tell you about Yondaime? i seriously doubt you did any of those things. Can you at least bring me a picture where it shows Naruto saying that i will become better than the fourth? no, i don't think you can.

7. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Sarutobi was the God of Shinobi, he wins.

And its "Shodai", not "Shodaime". If you're going to try and sound cool by using random Japanese words that mean completely mundane, everyday words, at least do it right.

8. xKrazYx Hakke: Rokujuu Yonsho!

1.) No, he was not hailed as the "God of Shinobi" when the Sannin, Akatsuki, and Yondaime were there, but have they ever been given such a title? No. Not even close. The Sannin were said to be legendary, but as a team. Yondaime died before he could reach his prime so we don't really know. But no one has ever been given a title such as Sandaime's.

2.) Naruto looks up to Yondaime because he's the one who sealed the Kyuubi, therefore Naruto has a lot more connection with Yondaime than Sandaime. Also, there's the theory that Yondaime is Naruto's father, which is probable.
    Naruto setting Yondaime as his benchmakr doesn't necessarily mean that Yondaime is stronger than Sandaime. First of all, we've never seen Sandaime prime. We've seen him in his decrepit state take on 2 Kages and Orochimaru and still managing to hold his ground. We can only imagine what he'd do in his prime. (More speed, chakra, etc) Likewise, we've only seen Yondaime seal Kyuubi and take out some noob rock nins.

3.) I think Sandaime prime is stronger.

9. Krzr I'm a guy

Like xKrazyx^^ said Yondaime never reached his prime so you cant say, but Yondaime excluded Sarutobi would win this yes.

10. Jay ~

As I allready said in my last post take a look at chapter 238 in the manga, and the picture speaks for its self.

11. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

at least there is a debate...

12. Shanksx Yonkou no Shanks

well, when jirayia and naruto met tsunade and shizune at the bar after Tsunade had met with Orochimaru, tsunade mocked Naruto, claiming he was stupider, noisier, less talented and uglier than Jirayias last apprentice. Jirayia then stated that the 4th's ninja skills were unrivaled in history, making yondaime the best ninja ever, and tsunade isn't better, so that's that. Also there is a couple of jutsus the sandaime couldn't use. Rasengan, flying thunder god (think that's the name), the 1st mokuton jutsus and probably not the chidori as well. Conclusion: Yondaime was the strongest.

13. The Truth Active Member

Databook 1 Page 117
    "プロフェッサー"と崇められる歴代最強の火影
    The "Professor" revered as the strongest Hokage in history.

Databook 1 Page 119
    "歴代最強""天才"など,三代目火影を形容する言葉はに満ちている.
    "History's Strongest", "Genius", etc., there are many words that describe the Sandaime Hokage.

I trust the databook, its really pretty clear for anyone who disagreed with what was said in the manga.

Sandaime could deal with all of the jutsus in Konoha, so I would expect him to have a counter for the 1st's, 2nd's, and 4th's. Suprisingly as in all these fights I say Tsunade wins because she'll just heal herself and everyone else will die from their wounds.

14. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

if what you say is true...then my mistake...i thought it was shodaime.

15. mizukage90 New Member

In their Prime

Who ever says its the yondaime they are out right wrong. wether you read the manga or watch the anime you will see that when they talk about orochimaru leaving, they clearly say that ONE of the reasons why Orochimaru left and hated konoha especially the sandiame was because the sandaime choose the yondaime as his succesor even though orochimaru was stronger then the yondiame, so maybe its you guys who think the yondaime is the strongest that should be the ones doing their homework. Though it is true that the manga states that the sandaime was the strongest hokage in his prime that was before tsunade became hokage, everybody in konoha recongnizes tsunade as the strongest ninja in the village when she becomes hokage(except konohamaru, but he's just brat). Plus Jiriaya does say that in the prime of the three sannins she went and remains unmatched by anyone when it came to fighting, after all she scored the mosted kills out of anyone on their team. so that leaves me to beleive that the strongest hokage in their prime is as followNs: Godaime, Sandaime, Nidaime(this conclusion is only based apon the fact that his style of fighting(water style and spead) has an advantage against the shodaime earth style but i may be wrong.), shodaime(again i only but him before the yondaime because his earth style fighting seems to have an advantage against the yondaime's wind style kind of fighting) Yondaime(when you look at it, what makes him great and liked by the people is that he defeated the kyubi, but i put him last because tsunade doesn't seem to fear his strongest attack rasengan, her punches pack just as much or even more power than rasengan, and between tsunades kicks and his rasengan he can be easly overpowered, his speed wouldn't work against her because when they described the advantage of his speed it would be that the enemy would be too suprised at the fact that he practicly materilized in front them to do anything before he killed them. A shinobi of tsunades level and the other kages level wouldn't be suprised by this especially the nidaine who is also known for his spead. besides he can't be bothering with taking out his special kunai's that allow him to use his super spead when fighting kage level shinobi )

16. ZABUZA = GOD! Destroyer of worlds

What the fuk is wrong with people on this fourm
    For once in ur meaningless lives look at peoples techniques insted of juduing on rank or what was said ( go ahead neg rep me i dont give 2 sheets)
    The sandaime is strong as hell im not gonna lie; but he has absoultly nothing in his move repurtare that can combat or defeat a Hirashin ok
    Hed put up a grat fight dont get me wrong
    But Yondys got this

17. The Truth Active Member

We've seen Hirashin work on 50 nameless ninja, forgive me if I doubt its absolute effectiveness against the strongest Hokage in history. Or against the guy who could tell bijuu to roll over.

18. Jay ~

19. successortt Not A newbie

yea I kinda agree with you. The point of this move is to be able to move so fast that your opponent can't keep up. Tsunade would probably give the forth the most trouble but with Gambunta the fight should still go to Yondaime. Thats just my thoughts.

20. xxNidaimexx Banned

Nidaime is strongest end of story.

21. lunarwolf A Huge Kyuubi Fan

As the manga and Anime put it, the greatest Hokage of all is the yondaime.even if they dont say it stright up...it is all over the naruto series....
    Only the 4th knows the Flying Thunder God Technique...and with it no one can stop him...not even sharingan users.its the Jutsu that made him be known as the "yellow flash".
    the jutsu It is because of this technique that Konoha came out victorious in the Iwa-Konoha Ninja War. After having his subordinates toss marked kunai randomly into the enemy ranks, the Fourth used the technique to appear within their ranks and slaughter them one by one before they could even react.(the last byte was a QP from wiki :p).

So fast what one can do???they cant even see him...and u cant win against something so fast that u cant see :p

22. auau Member

Tsunade won't be able to heal if Yondaime marked her, HIraishin to behind her and cut her throat like he did to the Stone nin. Unlike Hidan, Tsunade dies when her head is cut off. This will be Sandaime vs Yondaime in the end.

23. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well you never know...anything could happen...like nidaime could get the jump on yondaime while he's busy fighting sandaime.....or something to that effect.

24. auau Member

And Shodaime will kick Nidaime's ass before he jump on Yondaime. :wink

This has been done before many times before btw. Search the battledome first please.

25. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

hey...don't get angry at me....and i don't think it's been done so i decided to give it a try.....

26. auau Member

Dude, it's an advice hence the word please. As a newbie you should read up on mod's stickies first.

27. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well i was kinda lazy so i said "screw it i'm not gonna waste my time and search". but sorry if you don't like what i did.....

28. auau Member

It's ok since you're a noob. But keep doing it and you might irritate a mod or two not to mention other members. I don't like to obey rules either but you have to understand they do keep things in order somewhat.

29. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well of course i understand....

30. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>