1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaguya wasn't scared or Momoshiki and his Power - She was scared of the O clan and its rules

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by Reviewing Logic, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Reviewing Logic (((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))) Verified Asshole

We all assumed via the limited lore that Kishi gave us (the Boruto movie and Hagoromo info) that Kaguya was preparing an army to fight against Momoshiki but we saw via the Momo arc and the movie itself that Momoshiki isn't really on Kaguya's league in terms of RAW power.

Since Naruto and Sasuke who are fragments of Kaguya handled him and even killed him... Something I believe they wouldn't be capable of doing even to the nerfed Kaguya we saw near the end of Naruto. (needed seals and even with current 100% Kuruma, training, etc... they can't/won't be able to since Hamura and Hagoromo didn't).

So it is hard to believe that Kaguya was so scared of Momo even with the power she stole from the clan (apparently the tree is planted by O clan members as shown in Boruto novel 3).

Rather she wasn't doing this because she thought she had no flying chance against Momoshiki (even though she didn't know if he grew stronger later on or not) but rather she was scared of the fallout.

When Urashiki who works, gets info and reports directly to the main family (compared to Momo who is usually left in darkness) meet Toneri he stated one thing that was major.

It is against the law for an Otsutsuki to kill another Otsutuski.

Meaning that IF Momo came to Earth and saw what was happening he would either fight her or try and report back to the main family.

We saw from this arc that even with knowing about Kaguya's chakra fruit level, etc... he still opted to handle things himself meaning that Kaguya would have to confront him in combat and even kill him.

Which would be against the law.

Kaguya and Momo seem to be gatherers, they also seem to be under the main family.

We learnt that the gatherers are allowed to eat chakra fruits, allowed to gain rinnegans and higher forms of rinnegans but from their seeded planets they have to return some chakra back to the O clan like a energy pipeline.

There are two laws Kaguya would've broken if she killed Momo and didn't return any chakra back to the O clan.

I feel the O clan has actually enforcers who handle people who break the law and unlike Momo and Kaguya these are combat role O clan members.

Likely Kaguya was preparing an army for them (lol good luck) and likely these people if they even care since they didn't about Kaguya will appear later in the series.

Unlike the Uchiha the O clan is all about law and order.

Tags:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

To be fair; Momoshiki is a bad match-up to Kaguya. He’s a seemingly perfect counter to Kaguya.

Was he stronger than Kaguya ? Hell no.

Could he have become stronger than Kaguya ? He definitely could.

Momo’s Rinnegan could absorb anything Kaguya would throw at him. She would only succeed in making the bloke stronger. Besides, she can’t BFR him either, and whatever attack that he absorbed prior from Kaguya; would be sent right back at her with greater than double power.

Besides; there’s something I feel that needs to be brought up. Most people tend to think that Naruto & Sasuke each represent 50% of Hagoromo.

THEY ARE NOT. Naruto’s strongest form before receiving 50% of Hagoromo’s power was his BSM state (which as we know was very powerful). Aside from having 50% of Hagoromo’s chakra; Naruto is Asura’s reincarnate, the Jinchūriki of 100% Kurama (+ holds fragments of the other Tailed Beasts), and is a Sage. Sasuke, meanwhile, is Indra’s reincarnate and possessed the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan prior to receiving Hagoromo’s blessings. It’s not like they were void of any power or ability before receiving Hagoromo’s blessings.

I often see people in the battledome mentioning how Naruto & Sasuke each represent 50% of Hagoromo. Given the above, that’s highly inaccurate. They are both clearly stronger than 50% of Hagoromo individually for the simple fact that they have other powers outside of 50% of Hagoromo’s power.

I believe you’re right about the enforcers/warrior-types. We’ll definitely encounter some of them as the story progresses. Hopefully we obtain a glimpse of a few of them during the current Kara conflict.

Though, I wonder if Sasuke will be used as a hype tool for that matter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Abcdjdj1234 Well-Known Member

Can't the same argument be applied to hagaromo as well though ?

Hagaromo himself has his own otutuski body which is much greater than any senju or any body put together in the world and his base chakra level is also otutuski ,more than anyone and everyone including the uzuamaki and the tailed beasts .

Plus he has two natural rinnegan

He's way stronger than the two halves of his power he gave to Naruto / Sasuke put together

4. Abcdjdj1234 Well-Known Member

No ,the series maintains a certain level of respect for Naruto and Sasuke .Someone had even told in an interview that they treat Naruto / Sasuke as legends in the series AFAIK

Even if they lose / job they will always have an excuse :

Saving the village
    Too much drain from opening portal etc etc

Outta everyone Sasuke isn't gonna be a hype tool lol the series wanks him:awesome

5. Reviewing Logic (((((((( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)))))))) Verified Asshole

then it will just be them being way out of their league

6. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

However, to say that Naruto & Sasuke both represent 50% of Hagoromo as a statement doesn’t hold in place. In fact, it’s difficult to assign a certain number as far as the proportion of how they compare to Hagoromo is.

Hagoromo was left bewildered at the sight of Sasuke putting all of the Tailed Beasts under genjutsu with a mere glance. Kurama even compared him to Hagoromo during his fight with Naruto (whether in terms of chakra control or overall strength). Yeah; it probably wasn’t Hagoromo in his prime years that Sasuke was being compared to, but do take into consideration that Sasuke was also in his teenage years. Current Sasuke is significantly stronger and more experienced than his teen self.

From my point of view, they definitely don’t represent 50% of Hagoromo each. The way I see it; Naruto has at least a stronger body than Hagoromo & Sasuke has at least stronger eye powers than Hagoromo. Compared to them however, Hagoromo possesses both body & eyes. Overall, he’s stronger than either of them by an unknown margin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Djomla Student

Not even Iruka with Rasengan from Naruto should be afraid of Momoshiki.

8. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

Except that Sasuke did most of the work to maim Momoshiki’s Rinnegan.

So I believe that Iruka alone would get blasted away, even with a Naruto-powered Rasengan.

:hestonpls

9. Abcdjdj1234 Well-Known Member

That is impossible - hagaromo is otutsuki and the progenitor of all the uzumaki and senju lines. Naruto cannot possibly have a stronger body than him in any situation - he's half namikaze and diluted uzumaki while hagaromo is the person from where the whole clan originated.

Same with rinnegan and sasuke, hagaromo is the progenitor of the rinnegan /uchiha line, no way he's superior to the guy from where everything originates lol

10. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

He’s Kaguya’s bastard child that she had with an earthling if we were to go by the anime-exclusive Kaguya story.

Hagoromo is not even a full-fledged Ōtsutsuki himself. Does that possibly mean that he is in any way or shape inferior to a full-fledged Ōtsutsuki like Urashiki or Kinshiki for instance ?

Take aside the fact that Naruto is half-Namikaze & half-Uzumaki for a second. Naruto is still Asura’s reincarnate; Hagoromo’s son. He is basically the reincarnation of the progenitor of the Senju & Uzumaki clans. Naruto is also the Jinchūriki of all of the Tailed Beasts (100% Kurama & fragments of the other Tailed Beasts). On top of that, he received Hagoromo’s powers.

Basically; Naruto has;
    • Asura’s Chakra
    • Hagoromo’s Chakra
    • Tailed Beast Chakra
    • Senjutsu Chakra...

How is it impossible for him to have an at least half as strong of a body as Hagoromo does when he’s the reincarnation of the one who inherited Hagoromo’s bodily powers + also received Hagoromo’s bodily powers (labelled as 50% of his power in the manga) + is a Sage and + is a pseudo-Jūbi Jinchūriki ?

NOTE: I’m not taking Hagoromo as a Jinchūriki in this case.

11. Indra I can't stop eating

I honestly can't see Kaguya ever being afraid of just Momoshiki.

Maybe if Momoshiki teamed up with Kinshiki, ALONGSIDE Urashiki.

But to be honestly, I highly doubt Kishimoto had others in mind when he built that plot line.

12. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

You're assuming Momoshiki is done with which clearly isn't the case. Hagoromo's spirit lingered for centuries after his death and it appears Momo will be doing the exact same thing in Boruto.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. The Orange Hokage Well-Known Member

It's OK, not like i was expecting a reply back.
    :gglife
    What i was originally gonna say is, i do think she was preparing to fight the clan, but that didn't mean she wasn't wary of Momo & Kin. I mean, she has a scroll that gave a warning for their inevitable invasion.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018 at 6:02 AM