• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Kaido and Big Mom vs Garp and Sengoku

Great Potato

Big Mom and Kaido join forces to take over the world, in response the Marines send their golden duo of Sengoku and Garp to stop them; both marines are in their primes. Which team comes out on top?

vs

TheWiggian

He, who greets with Fire
Damn Prime Garp is clearly the strongest, he will defeat anyone here and Sengoku as his partner and former FA, also considered a legend among Roger, WB, Garp and Shiki exceeds a Yonkou's hype. Sadly there are not many feats for Sengoku but by scaling and portrayal he is at the very top.

Marine Duo high high - extreme diff.

Also glad the Yonk pic isn't showing for me, no need for more comedic relief from them.

Bobybobster

Prime garp>kaido>big mom>sengoku

Hard to scale sengoku due to his lack of feats, however they are all very close in terms of power, but since admirals have better team-work.

Admiral team extreme-diff.

Duhul10

Troll killer
garp>Kaido>Big Mom>Sengoku
the differences are very small, hard to tell until we got more feats from basically everyone.

Shunsuiju

Don't know why Sengoku is getting the short end of the stick here. He should be one of the most stand out Admirals besides Garp himself.

Strobacaxi

I'm assuming Prime BM too?

Prime BM was weaker but not much than WB, Roger and Garp. Hence why Roger tricked her and stole her poneglyph instead of waging war against her, and why she was a yonkou alongside WB, Roger and Shiki

Prime Sengoku was an admiral, but for some reason I don't see him as strong as C3.
I put Kaidou above Prime Sengoku, like I put him above any other admiral

It's an extreme fight. The fight depends on whether Garp can beat BM quicker than Kaidou can beat Sengoku. (Or if Garp can beat Kaidou faster than BM can beat Sengoku)

I'll go with Marines because Garp is a beast

My ranking is

Prime Garp
Prime BM
Kaidou
Prime Sengoku

And before you people attack me, don't forget BM is 68 and is already weaker than her Prime version. Current BM is weaker but only slightly than Kaidou. Prime should be slightly stronger. I'm not sure how old Kaido is, but somewhere around late 40s early 50s I guess? So still in his prime/slightly past it

Sherlōck

High Functioning Sociopath
Garp >= Laidou >= Sengoku >= Big Meme.

Garp is the strongest here that's self explanatory. I would also put the man who was chasing Shiki (part of monster trio pirate before Yonko era while Meme was 50+ years old) above the the top tier with the worst feat.

Marine duo wins extreme difficulty.

Captain Altintop

Captain of Cologne Warriors
Prime Sengoku beats Big Mum with high ( high ) difficulty.
Prime Garp beats Kaido also with high ( mid-high ) difficutly.

Garp > Sengoku >/~ Kaido > Big Mum with very small gaps.

Corax

Prime Garp and Sengoku. One was Roger's rival and took down their crew captain. Another was hyped by Roger and was Garps companion. I can't remember Roger praising anyone but WB/Garp/Segoku. So for sure 4 of them were top dogs of their time. Well and Rocks may be.

JustSumGuy

The True SNIPER KING
Sengoku was hyped by the Pirate King and mentioned in the same breath as Garp.

Even though Kaido has gotten stronger since Oden, I question just how much stronger he actually is considering he STILL has PTSD from it. There definitely can be some doubt that he actually surpassed Oden.

and let’s be honest, both Garp and Sengoku are beating Oden 100%

Furinji Saiga

The One Shadow
LOL Not only is the Marines side is overall stronger they have FAR better coordination and teamwork. You have Sengoku's incredible intellect and tactics and Garp's fist. No other duo can match this, other than Roger and Rayleigh.

Marines High difficulty.

Last edited:

Strobacaxi

I would also put the man who was chasing Shiki (part of monster trio pirate before Yonko era while Meme was 50+ years old)
IT wasn't a monster trio before yonkou era. There were 4 yonkous back then, Roger, Whitebeard, Shiki and Big Mom.

Draco Bolton

I'm assuming Prime BM too?

Prime BM was weaker but not much than WB, Roger and Garp. Hence why Roger tricked her and stole her poneglyph instead of waging war against her, and why she was a yonkou alongside WB, Roger and Shiki

Prime Sengoku was an admiral, but for some reason I don't see him as strong as C3.
I put Kaidou above Prime Sengoku, like I put him above any other admiral

It's an extreme fight. The fight depends on whether Garp can beat BM quicker than Kaidou can beat Sengoku. (Or if Garp can beat Kaidou faster than BM can beat Sengoku)

I'll go with Marines because Garp is a beast

My ranking is

Prime Garp
Prime BM
Kaidou
Prime Sengoku

And before you people attack me, don't forget BM is 68 and is already weaker than her Prime version. Current BM is weaker but only slightly than Kaidou. Prime should be slightly stronger. I'm not sure how old Kaido is, but somewhere around late 40s early 50s I guess? So still in his prime/slightly past it
This.

Extravlad

Kaido got 20 yrs of PTSD over fighting a man that was a SUBORDINATE on Roger's ship

Garp was fighting the captain and doesn't have PTSD

Nuff said

Draco Bolton

ohnononononono fellow Admiralbros... :wellshit :reeee :pepohug

Let spamm faster than ever our disapproval ratings about these fanfics fights on forum about japanese comics :mccreee:reeee:reeee:reeee

Mercurial

Konoha's most skilled shinobi
Prime Garp... lol
Garp and Sengoku kick their asses.

Pirate King Tier is a tier above Top Tiers (Admirals/Yonko/characters like Dragon, Prime Rayleigh or Mihawk)

Of they will have their trouble, but Marine Legend duo wins for sure.

Vivo Diez

Old WB with all of his illnesses was still placed in the same tier as Kaido/BM/Shanks. Obviously Garp who matched prime Roger who could match prime WB will be significantly stronger than the yonko. And Sengoku did get some hype from Roger as well, I'm willing to at least place him as strong as the C3 admirals.

Marine duo win high diff.

Top Bottom