1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. NF Game of the Year nominations have started. Stop by the Arcade.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaidou got eyes everywhere?

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Edward Teach, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

Jack found Zunisha not once, but twice. Did they have a mole inside? Kaidou drops out of nowhere on Kid , hawkins and appo.(maybe it was apoo , but maybe it really wasn't and he just submitted). it looks like they have people everywhere, or they simply know stuff somehow.

what do u think. mole on zou/kid alliance, or they got their own trick?

Tags:
  2. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago
    I think they alluded someone being a mole in this panel

I still think it's Carrots and she's just playing shy to fool people :pek

Even if it were Apoo why would he tell Kaido to drop in on the alliance when they weren't even targeting him. Makes no sense :hm

Anyways I think they have their own ways of doing things. Big Mum had souls and an underground information network. I need Kaido to switch it up from that and maybe use technology.

3. Gledania Yeah but no.

Flag:
    Belgium
    I knew it

It make sens. :catstalk

4. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Oh sorry, wrong manga.

5. Muah HADE BARA BOGE PYA

If they had a mole they would probabaly have known where raizou was. Unless that information was only known to the higher ups. If so it makes sense that jack was so convinced Raizou was there.

6. Tom Servo Pants Pants Pants Pants

Would infinitely prefer that over having to be stuck with a loud annoying furry as a permanent cast member.

7. Shrike Let's Baby

But Zou was found with a vivre card. There is a mole within the Minks ranks, but it cant be any of the higher ups because Jack would already know where Raizo was. Jack was convinced that Raizo was there because he had the intel from the mole. It is really hard to guess who could it be tho.

8. Louis-954 Well-Known Member

Must have been someone not caught up in the gas attack attack or strung up on a crucifix by Jack.

OR, that ^ (use bro) Faust from Hawkins' crew.

Bepo and Pekomz were able to find their way back home rather easily, so it's possible Minks leave Zou on relatively good terms are given a Vivre Card as a means of finding their way back home.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

Kaidou's drop seems accidental ? come on..

He knows he can't die, yet you think his suicide attempt was serious? it was just a "gag" of his, and randomly dropping on an alliance in the process of forming? I don't think so. there was a mole or Kaidou got ways to find things out

10. Shrike Let's Baby

I forgot about that subordinate of Hawkins'. I guess it's possible, though the timing is a bit off. If Hawkins was working for Kaido before Kaido dropped on them, then it's possible, because Jack attacked Zou while the SHs were fighting Doflamingo. Just after DD got defeated, Kaido was introduced like that.

I don't know. It's really a fun thing to speculate.

Not saying it's impossible. Kaido knew he wouldn't die, of course. He was just having fun. I just think that he didn't know where will he land in his little adventure - which is part of that fun of his.

11. Shrike Let's Baby

@Louis-954 There is a weird scene in chapter 804, when the SHs start climbing Zunisha. The monkey mink drops on them and Kanjuro and Kinemon drop drown with him. There is a weird dialogue below which is hard to understand. He later 'realizes' that they are samurai only after they ask about Raizo, but it's quite strange. Why did he fall in the first place?

@Edward Teach If Kaido really had eyes everywhere, why would he target those three in his little suicide game? Why didn't he go to DR to help Joker take care of Luffy and Law? I think it was really accidental.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  12. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

I don't know, but it seems too coincidental to me. It could be one of those things where "you were just too unlucky that Kaidou randomly ran into you/if Kaidou runs into you even by accident, he could ruin your life". but at the same time, we have this pattern going on.

Jack finding Zunisha twice. finding a secret alliance that was in the process of forming? And out of all the random places he could land on, he lands on Kid's ass?

Why would he target them? Who knows. there could be millions of reasons honestly. just out of the top of my head..
    -He heard they were targeting Shanks and he doesn't want anyone targeting Shanks for personal reasons (maybe they have a connection, maybe he wants to take Shanks down himself, maybe he respects Shanks...etc)

-He thought he could swiftly improve his military power by adding 3 different supernova crews into his army.

-maybe him and Kid are related.

point is, who the heck knows, but it's too random to be random right now. but that could be one of his gags. he randomly drops at random places and fucks people's lives up. who knows.

13. Shrike Let's Baby

As I said, not impossible, but it seems like a stretch to me because of Kaidos behavior.

He lands, and get ups completely ignoring where he is. He is just like fuck, I survived, this is no fun. We need fun, we need war. Come on Flamingo, make those smiles faster.

If he really targeted the alliance, I would expect him to go sometjing like hey kids, lets chat.

14. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

It's not that i am dismissing the possibility of it being a complete coincidence. but oda won't make kaidou's introduction anything close to "hey kids, let's chat". that's not the theme he's going for with the beast pirates.

15. Shrike Let's Baby

I meant figuratively. He came to crush them. That said, Kaido could have just went to the island and crush them, no need to go all the way to a sky island just to get the drop on them. I really think that the alliance was unlucky that day. As I said, if Kaido knew that much, he would know about Luffy and Law and went for them.

16. Edward Teach Well-Known Member

He doesn't know EVERYTHING. like, he doesn't know where dragon is lol