1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kaitens and Projectiles (Neji x Tenten Drabbles Series)

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Larmes, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Larmes Hidan Fangirl

This is my very first fanfiction in the Naruto world. I hope everyone likes it!

Original link to this fanfiction:

And yes, I am Aeneid from Fanfiction.net. ^^

Aeneid:

Comments, suggestion and constructive criticisms will be very much appreciated.

Disclaimers: I do not own Naruto. It belongs to its respective owner. I, however, only own the plot of this fanfiction.

Training

She studied him while he did his fighting stance.

Tenten knew he was going to do Hakke Kaiten. She knew nothing would happen if she were to start throwing her projectiles; nonetheless, it did not stop her from utilizing whatever is available.

Seconds later, it was all over, her sitting on the ground, weapons scattered all over and the Hyuuga genius standing on the crater he had made, a smirk on his face.

?You?re still weak.?

Tenten resisted the urge to punch him...

?all because she wanted was for him to recognize her as a nin, not just some? fangirl.

Tags: