1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi and Obito

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Foxlove, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Foxlove

Haaa!!! I finally completed that pic! I was not so free lately because of my studies but i wanted to colour that one pic. I know i cannot beat the pros like Amidamaru and the others but still it's a start.

Feel free to suggest and rate me. Comments (and specially tips from the pros) are welcome. Thanks! [Ps. A rep is also welcome!]

The picture:

Tags:
  2. Rurouni

I don't like how you made Kakashi's clothes look real (or something like that). And then you compare that to Obito's clothes and it doesn't really match up well. Nice try though.

3. Mangaka

Do some more on Obitos cloths and take away that bewel and eboss on the silver part of kakashis cloths, and this Image should look great ^__^

4. Foxlove

I still don't get it. How could i make Obito's clothes better. They are black in colour and i'm not very familiar with black clothes. Any tips?? About that bevel and emboss, i wanted to give it a metal-plate look. And mangaka, how should i make kakashi's clothes more "real"?? That's the only way i know to make clothes folds. Plz, if you know any other way, tell me. Thanks! (P.s: I perhaps exaggerated on the folds. There are too many and in the wrong places. What do you think??)

Btw, thanks for the comments everyone. Keep it up. That's my 5th trial at colouring.

5. Feathers!

wierd feel to this one... i like it mucho mas. i saw a superman comic done in this style, so many ways to approach a picture.

6. Foxlove

That's my problem. Just suggest some ways i can improve the clothes and everything else!

7. K'

Well i like it.

8. Dave

awsome color
    keep practicing

9. Saosin