1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kakashi: Sharingan Hero Part 1 The Death of Kabuto

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Vance, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Vance Banned

"The leaves outside are greener today." Kabuto whispers softly. Dosu opens his eye, and stands up from the wooden chair. "Yes, it feels like life has returned from the Hidden Leaf Villiage. Isn't it funny." Dosu stops. "How quickly the villiage's trees and grass grow back, even after we killed everyone there and set the villiage a-blaze." the mummified Dosu's glare penetrates through Kabuto's look. As if reading his mind, Dosu smiles and nods. "However, it is good we have gotten Sasuke Uchia as part of our team, isn't it, Kabuto?" Kabuto starts to sweat, the dark room could conceal the water dropping from his face, but nothing could hide from Dosu's intimidating eye. Kabuto clears his throat, and starts to speak. "Yes, it is very fortunate, Dosu." he says. Kabuto feels his body temputure rise higher and higher as his face start to turn red. Kabuto starts to walk back, trying to hide his deepest feelings, the feelings that made him betray Orochimaru. "It's very gloomy today, don't you agree Kabuto?" a sinister voice echos. Kabuto shoots a look backwards. A snake like man, over 6 feet tall appears in front of Kabuto.

It's Orochimaru. "Lord Orochimaru, I wasn't expecting to see you here today." Kabuto says shocked and nervous. Orochimaru's pale face bears an evil smile, a smile that made you feel uncomfortable and not trust the person who was smiling. Orochimaru's smiles faded slowly, but surely into a frown of anger. His mouth opened, revealing large fangs, and a long, purple tongue. "I heard you were late yesterday." Orochimaru hissed in disgust.

Kabuto stepped back. "I also heard that you didn't follow my orders yesterday. And that you said you had some business to take of with me." Kabuto stepped back twice. "You lied to Dosu Kabuto. You lied to Kin, you lied to Zaku, you lied to Yoroi, you lied to Sasuke, you lied to Anko, you lied to Hama, and you lied to me!" Orochimaru hissed again, in a tone so scary, it made Kabuto cry, his tears were thin, but visible. Orochimaru's face returned to the warm smile as before, but something was wrong.

"For lying, you must pay a price." Dosu said behind Kabuto's back. Kabuto turned back to see Zaku wielding a large kunai. The silver knife landed down on Kabuto's shoulder. "Ahhhhhhhh!" Kabuto screamed in pain and agony. Blood shot out of his shoulder like an erupting volcanoe. Kabuto covered his arm, moaning in pain and anguish. He started to tremble, he shook a little, and looked up at Dosu, who reached t Kabuto's glasses, and cracked them, right near his eye. "Ahhhhhh aahhhhhh" Kabuto screamed at the top of his lungs, as shards of glass cut into his eyes. He fell back, onto the floor. Covering his eyes with both hands.

However, that just made it worse, the more he touched his eyes, the deeper the glass would travel into his head. Dosu picked him up, using his sound arm to lift Kabuto's chin up. "Now, do you see what happens when you mess with me, you traitor." Orochimaru scolded. Kabuto cried tears of fat blood, but it made Orochimaru smile even more. A soft female hand grasped Kabuto's neck, and another kunai touched his neck flesh. The cold metal instantly told Kabuto what they were going to do. "You served me well, so, as a reward, I'll make sure you don't see your own death, and that it will be painless.

At least I hope it will be." Orochimaru reassured. "If Kin's hands slip, she might hit your chin, and she has very slippery hands, don't you Kin?" Kin smiled. "Yes, I do have butterfingers, maybe, if someone could hold his head for me." Kin smiled. "I will." a voice laughed. It was Sasuke Uchia. He walked over to Kabuto, and held his neck. CRACK Kabuto's head was turned backwards, as blood dripped from his ear. "Whoops, looks like I have slippery finger too." Sasuke smiled. The rest of the sound ninjas laughed, the time for reckoning, was now.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
    Tags:
  2. InoSakuShine Sakura's Inner

eewwwwwwww...descriptive

3. Genesis Active Member

You should use paragraphs and people might read it.

4. Vance Banned

Good advice, Naruto Genesis, how does it look now?

5. Rotc Girl I'm back ~_~

6. Genesis Active Member

Not bad. Some more advice that i should have included originally. When a new person speaks start a new paragraph. An example from your fic:

"The leaves outside are greener today." Kabuto whispers softly.

Dosu opens his eye, and stands up from the wooden chair. "Yes, it feels like life has returned from the Hidden Leaf Villiage. Isn't it funny." Dosu stops. "How quickly the villiage's trees and grass grow back, even after we killed everyone there and set the villiage a-blaze." the mummified Dosu's glare penetrates through Kabuto's look. As if reading his mind, Dosu smiles and nods. "However, it is good we have gotten Sasuke Uchia as part of our team, isn't it, Kabuto?"

7. Vance Banned

Sounds good.