1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi v.s Akuma (from street fighter)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Hamaru, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Hamaru

Who do you think would win in an all out fight to the death???

Tags:
  2. Endless Mike

Akuma wins.

3. Thanatos

Um... mind explaining why? All I know about Akuma is from the games (where he was very powerful, almost overpowered), but Kakashi is no teacosy either.

4. Emery

You've gotta be kidding me. Akuma completely annihilates Kakashi.

5. Rangamaru

I really don't see how akuma wins. Kakashi is a swiss army knife that can kill be looking at you.

6. RaTBoYs

akuma from 3rd strike punched a battleship and it got cut in half wit just his punch. i dont see kakashi surviving a punch from akuma.

7. MdB

Do you even know what akuma is capable off?

8. Emery

I can answer that for you: No, he doesn't.

That kid probably thinks Kakashi can beat SSJ3 Goku.

9. MdB

Sinking an island with a punch>>>>>>>>>>everything kakashi is capable off.
    And dont come with jplaya crap like he can send his head to another dimension, he had trouble aiming at deidara that was flying in a linear way ....

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  10. Heartgobbler

Kakashi doesn't seem able to survive a blow from Akuma, but he can use the sharingan to minimise the chances of being hit.

11. The Nameless Pharaoh

Akuma will pick Kakashi up and feed him to his pet.

12. Thanatos

That is a good point, but Akuma isn't exactly an overpowered clumsy oaf. He has the speed and accuracy that comes from years of fighting and unusual bloodlust. Still...

13. Rangamaru

Geez, you guys are really agressive. Calm the fuck down--It's an opinion, and I am in no way a naru-tard. I spend like two minutes a week in the naruto section of this forum and the rest of my time in the comics section. Also, I'm the same age as you Emergy, nor do I see how Dragon ball comes into play here.

MDb, enlighten me. What is everything akuma can do? Calling people stupid who don't know the abilities of every animated character isn't called for--I have a life and classes.

14. Emery

That's the second time someone has mispelled my name in the dumbest fashion today.

It's E-M-E-R-Y. There is no "G" in that series of letters.

Why would you post in the battle if you didn't know the abilities of the characters? That's kind've stupid, is it not?

15. Rangamaru

Not really. Why the hell would 20 somethings post in a forum about cartoons? Kinda stupid. The answer: Because we do. The knowledge I had of Akuma was old--when he was first introduced. I haven't been much into video games since then.

Also, calm down. I didn't intentionally mispell you name. Relax.

16. Emery

You don't have to play the games to know the character. For the sake of the battle, you could look him up on Wikipedia. It takes about two minutes.

Such a life/time drainer. </sarcasm>

And don't tell me to "calm down" and "relax." Just because someone says something about their name being mispelled does not mean they're Pissed/Uptight/etc.

17. Rangamaru

Could have fooled me--about the angry/pissed/uptight part.

Also, having debated in comics, I know for a fact wikipedia isn't the most reliable source to believe. If you want examples, I could give you several occasions where Wiki says something different than what's been previously established..or you could thumb through the comics thread. One example is spiderman's strength--which has been corrected, and another is scarletts witches abilities. These facts get adjusted time to time.

18. Deidara2006

errr.. please don't bite my head of all you Kakashi fans but i would have to say Akuma

19. Vicious

narutard this narutard that im getting tired of it,
    i mean i could put the whole street fighter series vs one of my favorite characters and he would rape Akuma and the rest of the street fighters including god rugal so stop bashing! anyway,

Akuma wins by a landslide

20. King Bookah

Shun Goku Satsu is all I have to say. Akuma is near One Piece level in regards to powerful abilities. I like Kakashi but Akuma's feats are so far above him it's not funny.

21. DarkLordDragon

Well say whatever but I can understand why they think AKuma cannot win, in fact even I can't believe that Akuma can win this easily, so you can call me a Narutard as well.. But Kakashi's speed might be close to Akuma if not faster in a hand to hand battle, Kakashi can simply dump Akuma to "ANOTHER DIMENSION" to win the battle...

22. Vicious

^God i hate these narutards j/k

23. DarkLordDragon

To be honest with you I like Akuma more than Kakashi but we have to admit it, what Akuma did so far? destroying ship while being in the depths of the sea, destroying a meteor, taking souls to the underworld, all these are great and could defeat Kakashi but Kakashi is no less, he can cut Lightning using Chidori. He is fast and in my opinion I think he is faster than Akuma well maybe I am not sure. The most dangerous technique he can take Akuma to "Another Dimension". So just show me one time, one feat that proves that Akuma can escape and come back afer being sent to Another Dimension. Don't forget that Kakashi have the Sharingan and can see few steps ahead.

So dear 4thandNaruto don't hate Narutards hate your own weakness for not being able to counter their claims and opinions, this is how should be done not just a useless post saying I hate Narutards. The moment you prove me wrong and show me things that may help Akuma survivng against Kakashi I will change my opinion.

24. Vicious

dark i was joking.
    i just wanted to see wat other ppl say when u call them a narutard.
    when ppl call me a narutard i get angry i just wanted to see wat other ppl feel when their called a Tard.
    and u have seen shadowskill right? could u explain on wat abilities that Darkness has please thanks!

25. DarkLordDragon

No Hard feelings dear :laugh for me it's ok to call them if they are being ignorant but if they are not then I don't see a reason to call them tards ^_^

Yeah I saw Shadow Skill and I consider myself one of the biggest fans of the anime, Darkness is immortal and can travel between dimensions and teleport, he can read mind, enter people's mind, fought well against Diaz who was on a Sevaar's level and probably who was stronger than Elle Ragu who could leave after-images, destroying meteors, ripping the grounds with their attacks. He is undefeatable. So if we put him against both Akuma & Kakashi he will defeat them with no problem at all. Wait a minute, isn't this topic the wrong place to talk about Darkness :wink

26. gumba3ah

thank you

27. Art of Run