1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi vs. Kabuto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Ichiraku, Sep 30, 2004.

Kakashi or Kabuto

1. Kakashi

75.1%
  2. Kabuto

24.9%
  1. Ichiraku

Once and for all, who would win in an all out battle.
    [SIZE=+5]KAKASHI[/SIZE]

OR​

[SIZE=+5]
    KABUTO​
    [/SIZE]

Why would they win, and what justus would they use?

Tags:
  2. Zipnab

Ya! go kabuto!
    he is not only smarter!, seriusly it is written in the character book that kishimoto put out as an extra. kabuto is smarter then kakashi.
    but i also hate kakashi! ^_^
    and kabuto has the special red eyes thing that will make him explode on kakashi and take his sharingan out of his eye and shove it up his a$$.!

^_^

oh and:
    MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SMALLER please. :D

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  3. DragonSlayer

Again, Ichiraku, please change your sig. That's just far too big. ._.

And I think something like this was created already. Anyways, I can't really put my finger on who would win. It doesn't seem like Kabuto has revealed all of his powers yet (his old self) and Kakashi still has over 900 techniques to show. Both are intelligent. For now, I just say it would be an even match.

4. mageofdeath

that is one way too large sig,
    but kakashi would win if he was in his prime, he is the village's to jounin along with gai
    but if hes not than i think kabuto would whoop his ass as he's probably got the cursed seal

5. shaggy1234

hmm im all 4 kakashi cos i love the man but u know it wuld be a wiked match

6. otakufan

*supports Kabuto-san*

7. TrendyNinja

Kakashi would win for sure!!!!! One raikiri and kabuto would be knocked out cold.

8. Jack Zodiac

For one, wrong forum. And on top of that, I'm pretty sure there's already a Kakashi vs. Kabuto thread in one of the other forums, maybe not with the same title but the same theme. And finally, while Kakashi is most likely the more superior ninja, since we haven't see his best yet, we have to assume that Kabuto can beat him due to the fact that we have seen him at his best, where he was able to hold his own against a Sannin and Naruto simultaneously.

9. thedemonfox

kakashi would win he has pakkun

10. skillustrate

>_>

<_<

Got mod? o_O;

11. ZTofStickToons.net

I'm thinking that Kabuto is really tricky buuuutt... When he encountered Kakashi in the hospital, all Kabuto did was run. So I'm thinking Kakashi would beat him, although it'd be a long and almost even match.

12. Jack Zodiac

Kabuto ran because he failed his own mission. He was in there because he was considering killing Sasuke, which would go against his master's wishes. Then Kakashi found him, so he ran. If he were in a position where Orochimaru needed or wanted something and Kakashi was in the way, though, he probably would have stayed and fought.

And from the best we've seen of both characters, Kabuto has Kakashi beat. Still, we haven't seen Kakashi's best performance, yet, considering he hasn't quite lived up to his reputation of being a master of over a thousand jutsu.

(( Off-topic: Why's this thread still in the wrong forum? ))

13. EroKage

KAkashi all the way...hes got sharingan,chidori and a thousand other jutsu's....match that kabuto!!!

14. ANBU X

Go Kakashi! He didn't learn 1000+ jutsu for no reason, former ANBU and the Sharingan .He also has a super cool novel call "Come Come Paradise" on his side! ^_^

15. HeKiReKi

Hmm, however I hate to admit it, I think Kabuto would likely win. Kakashi's Sharingan probably couldn't copy Kabuto's techniques, and Kabuto's ability to quickly and completely disable an opponent could prove lethal. Then again, he got pwned by Rasengan, so anything is possible. ;)

16. =\
    geez, dumb nubs.
    wrong section to make this thread

17. Cyberwaste

At least we know how you have 370 posts already, you don't read the thread before you type or leave a meaningful response :D :p .

Its REALLY hard to tell the outcome of this fight, because we've been told twice that Kakashi and Kabuto are equal. The only common foe they've had I can think of is Naruto, but they both fought him and pretty varied strengths.

Gah, I had alot more typed out, but every time i thought i came up with a good point, i found a simple counter for it.

Its impossible to determine the winner of Kakashi Vs almost any one due to the fact that he supposedly knows over 1000 jutsu. Any one of those jutsu could be a simple and absolute counter to any opponent he faces. Without knowing more about him, we can't resolve these fights. One thing we can say for sure is that Chidori is his strongest jutsu, since he fell on it instantly when confronted with some one he admited he was crazy for even thinking of fighting (Orochimaru).

In a close fight like this... we just don't know. I'm inclined to believe he knows 1000 versions of "read come come paradise" no jutsu.

18. Ichiraku

FIrst, it is an annoyance I know, I am canning the sigs until I can get the resize code right. With that said, I say Kabuto. Kakashi is not a pushover, not in the least, but his simply knowing over 1000 jutsu is not enough. He is a victim of his own success. Take the fight with Zabuza. He foolishly got caught in the water prison and was basically assed out. Were it not for his obnoxious but underestimated student, he would be dead. Plain and simple. Kabuto on the other hand, strategizes every second of every fight. And he is constantly analyzing during all of the preliminaries. By his own admission, Naruto will kill you if you underestimate him too much. This is not something that Kakashi takes not of, and as such would cost him the fight. Now if this were another former Anbu with a sharingan, Kabuto would not have a chance. But that is another discussion, for another time (and apparently another forum as some have so flatly stated).

19. Dave_Wong

Kabuto would win, hands down...

He's got all those healing jutsus that, from my knowledge, can't really be copied because it takes the best chakra control to actually use them. He's also got the medic attacks, like that Chakra Knife that he used on Tsunade. I'm sure that after Tsunade hit him with that sensory scrambling thing, he figured out how to use that too... honestly, this guy can do it all... Summon snakes, heal from a Rasengan, which by the way is much more powerful than the Chidori... so if he can survive a Rasengan, then honestly, Kakashi doesn't stand a chance.

20. IonDragon

Kakashi without a doubt :eek:

21. Snakexx

Kakashi cuz he has the sharingan and can copy any of kabuto's Jutsus

22. jasontxf

Yeah? With Naruto Rasengan, he has already used up all his chakra to heal and it's not even complete. How much more damage can Kakashi do?

23. Hajime Saitou

Kakashi is the man, he wont lose to kabuto =]

24. jeopardy

Kakashi without a doubt. I don't even think this would be a challenge for him.

25. jasontxf

I have to disagree with that. Knowing Naruto, they will probably fight for one whole volume. Kabuto did say he has some jutsu that he doesn't want Kakashi to know yet. Kabuto has studied alot about Kakashi too.. So he might have something up his sleeve.

26. itachi2

Kabuto

kabuto would kick kakashi ass!!!

27. Ultimate Sasuke

Don't underestimate Kakashi. I think it would be a pretty even battle but Kakashi would come out on top. He'd finish him off with a good ol' Lightning Edge.

28. Ichiraku

Kakashi is not to be underestimated, not at all. But he does have lapses in judgement. He underestimated Zabuza, and was nearly killed because of it. Kakashi is the 3rd strongest thing in the Leaf right now (behind Jiraiya and Tsunade) and I am a leaf -village-idiot, but in this battle I say kabuto.

29. metalanime

it is hard to say who would win really, but kakashi did say that he didnt have much chance in his current state, but that was a while back know and we dont know if anything has been done for himself, though he probably trained himself while he was training Sasuke before the exam. One this is that while his chidori is his most powerful move, it isnt necessarily his most useful one. As far as copying kabutos techniques, that doesnt matter too much since the sharingan also has foresight, so while he copies his moves, he will also see them coming making it hard for kabuto to make contact. Also, Kabuto cant summon snakes, he does the combination justu with Orochimaru, since it is Orochimaru that has the contract with the snake, not Kabuto. While Kabuto did hold his own, it wasnt with Naruto AND Tsunade simultaneously, because Tsunade was already in a state of shock when Naruto stepped in and he was basically lucky that she had her fear of blood, still, he did pretty well against her, but the tactics would have to change fighting kakashi. He needs that direct contact with kakashi to use his chakra scalpel, and with kakashi being able to read his moves, that would be much harder than it was with tsunade. Kabuto also doesnt have good hand to hand skills, so kakashi has him beat there, especially with the sharingan. All in all, we have seen that Kabuto is very dangerous, but all that he has really shown combat wise is the scalpel. No doubt he has much more up his sleeve, but as far as the "old blood" goes, he may have just been talking about taking the fight seriously since he is at a special Jounin level and only up against chunnin canidates. Knowing what we know so far, I would go with Kakashi.

also, kabuto doesnt necessarily have a jutsu he doesnt want kakashi to see, he only stated that he would copy his jutsu, which may have been one, or just his jutsu in general.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2005
  30. hikaru yuki

who will win? kakashi or kabuto?

i've heard a lot about kabuto being at the same level as kakashi, but who would actually win in a match?