1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi vs. Kimimaro

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Jack Bauer, Jan 26, 2005.

Who would win: Kakashi Vs. Kimimaro

1. Kimimaro

23 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Kakashi

102 vote(s)
    81.0%
  3. Draw

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Jack Bauer

Let's see this. Who would win between these two strong opponents.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
    Tags:
  2. enkay

kakashi, and i'd hardly call kimimaro strong. more like a fart in space.

3. IronFist Alchemist

4. Daniee

Kimimaro would win if he was healthy, but since that's not the case, Kakashi would win

5. IronFist Alchemist

How would he win?you think Kimi's Jounin level?

6. Teren_Kanan

Kakashi. Can we be serious please? This match isn't much better than Itachi vs Sakura. What is it with Gaara and Kimi fanboys. The two characters, are fucking amazing, no doubts there, I'd give it to them over nearly anyone else at their level, but they are no match for Jounins.

Kimmi > Sasuke (tho I base this only off the fact that I know near nothing about CS2, other than how it makes him look, and makes himf aster)

Kimmi > Naruto (Minus him going all crazy SKJ2 (Super Kyuubi-Jinn)

Kimmi > Neji + Lee, He's like a Natural enemy to these two.

Kimmi = to or > Gaara. Imo Gaara woulda lost in the end had Kimmi not died, but that's because his final attack was so unexpected. Remember, as many have stated before, luck has alot to do with battles, luck changes in favor from battle to battle. Had things gone differently, or even if Gaara knew about that final dance, he may have countered it.

Kimmi > Any other Gennin, probably a good amount of Chounins

Kimmi > Any one of the sound 4, probably all 4 at once, though if they somehow managed good teamwork (something they SUCK at) they could take him.

As for Gaara, he is imo, a little weaker than Kimmi in overall terms, I am undecided on how he would fare against Neji, too many unknown variables on what the Gentle fist could do vs Gaara's sand, there are some great theories on why Neji would be like a natural enemy to Gaara.

Gaara > Lee (for obvious reasons)

Gaara > Naruto (Again, minus Naruto going all SKJ2)

I do however feel Sasuke could take Gaara down (Anytime I mention Gaara, I don't figure in him turning in Shukaku, something I don't think he will do anymore, same way I don't take into Consideration Naruto SKJ2) , Lee's Speed and Attacks, which walked all over Gaara + Chidori and Nin/Genjutsu give him the upperhand imo.

Gaara > any other Gennin, probably a nice deal of Chouunins as well.

I love both the characters, Gaara is in my top 3 favorite, but I still feel they are no match for an Elite Jounin, no match at all.

7. Rurouni

Kakashi will win.

8. Ghost-

Kakashi, next thread please :p

9. ramp3

Kakashi>Kimimaro

10. Shishou

I'll only say Kakashi, because he knows over 1000 jutsus... Definently something that could at the very least, counter/cancel out DOTSF.

But I wouldn't say it would be easy for Kakashi, but he would win, as much as I hate him.

11. Capn Cracker

im defintly going kakashi on this one

12. neodragzero

The obvious answer would be Kakashi. The reasons why are known to all.

13. Jyuuken

agreed... 100%...

i would put both gaara and kimimaro as high chuunin to low jounin calibre...

14. Genjing

The heightened flesh of Chidori is probably stronger than steel-like bones... since we've seen Chidori go through rock and metal quite easily.

Not to mention his other 999 jutsus to try out, the Sharingan for movement prediction, etc etc.

15. Arcanis

kimimaro doesn't have the intelligence, strategy and experience of a jounin like kakashi, he's dead

16. SasuRyu

kimimaro is good but not at kakashi's level in my opinion, its like the kidomaru v zabuza thread and ultimatly chuunin v jounin, so my bets are on kakashi to win this fight

17. FEFFRock

Kakashi all the way for mainly the reasons stated above

18. vegitabo

definately kakashi, because Kimi just stands there meaning easily owned by distance
    i believe speed>power

19. ou2h

Kimmimaro Wins!

First of all, as Kabuto said, Kakashi tires easily when using the Sharingan. In other words, Kimmi maro will simply ahve to stay defensive. Also, like most of the people said, Kakashi will definetly need to use strong jutsus, which means much more Chakra, making him even faster to get tired. As for the Chidori, well, it's not because that Kimmimaro's hardest bone can't cut through Gaara's Shukaku Shield that the Chidori can break his bones!!! Even if you say that Sasuke's Chidori pass through the sand shield of Gaara in the Chuunin Exam finals, well, at that time, IT WAS JUST A NORMAL SAND SHIELD AND THE THE SHUKAKU SHIELD!

Another thing is that, since Kimmimaro has an inpenetrable skeleton structure, Kakashi won't use taijutsus, so he'll have to stick to ninjutsus, and like I said before, strong ninjutsus (lot of chakra)+Sharingan=tire-up very fast.

Lets get back to the Chidori:

1) Kakashi charges directly at Kimmimaro with the Chidori, with his Sharingan to detect Kimmimaro's movements in case he tries to make a counter move.
    2) Kimmimaro simply use his strongest bone jutsu (the one he used at the end fighting Gaara, the jutsu which makes hundreds or perhaps thousands of 40 feet high bones shooting up from the ground), creating a barrier which will DEFINETLY disabled Kakashi's charging speed, even with the Sharingan, because he'll have to move left-right-left-right-left-... to pass through the bones.
    3) Kimmimaro is able to fuse and move inside the 40 feet high bones, like he did at the end when he was at the point to kill Gaara, but his illness made him spit blood and die, so, Kakashi, even who's surrounded by the 40 feet high bones can be attack by Kimmimaro from every side, and please remember that even the Sharingan can predict movements, it doesn't have a 360 degrees angle view like the Byakugan (well, almost 360 degrees), which means Kakashi won't be able to see behind.

Note that Kimmimaro also has the ability to regenerate his skin at a very high rate, making all kinds of piercing, weapons or physical attacks useless.

By the way, even Gaara wasn't able to beat him that easily... especially when Gaara has the Shukaku, and as we can see from the episode or chapter where he fought against in the giant Shukaku-raccoon form against Naruto who summoned the Frog Boss, well, WE MUST SAY THAT HE'S STRONGER THAN KAKASHI! In other words, even Gaara couldn't take Kimmimaro in a single shot, so even Kakashi who knows 1000 jutsus, no way he can beat Kimmimaro. AND LIKE JIRAIYA AND SANDAIME HOKAGE SAID TO OROCHIMARU, THE NUMBER OF TECHNIQUES A NINJA KNOWS DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE'S STRONG!!! INSTEAD, WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE PRECIOUS TO DEFEND, THAN THE TRUE FORE WILL COME OUT! AND KIMMIMARO HAS OROCHIMARU LIKE AN IMPORTANT PERSON (HE ADMITTED IT!) UNLIKE KAKASHI WHO'S HAS NO ONE TO SERVE WITH HIS HEART.

The furthest I can say is that it coudl be a draw, if Kakashi fights against Kimmimaro, but I'm fully confident to say that Kakashi will never win.

20. Kno7

please STOP WRITING LIKE THIS!! IT HURTS THE EYES! thanks.

Yeah but also it was sasuke's chidori, not kakashi's.
    Also, you speak as if kakashi can't stay defensive. With his sharingan he could evade anything kimimaro shoots/does.
    Also, you speak as if kimi doesn't have jutsus that consume a lot of chackra/stamina.

So you're saying kimi is invincible against nin and tai?:huh I'm sure a full powered chidori could get through, not to mention a rasengan.

You say this as if kimi could use this any time. That jutsu HAS to be very chackra consuming, and is possibly a double-edged sword, that could cause kimi to suffer on his side. I really doubt that kimi would use something like that, unless he has for mission to protect oro, which we don't know of in this "battle" between him and kakashi.

Again, you're saying he's invincible? I think not. Even if he's able to regenerate or heal his skin or whatever, if kakashi is able to kill him instantly(which he is with chidori) he has nothing to fear.

we are in the battledome, who you can't really say that kimi would be fighting for oro. What if kakashi was fighting to protect someone important to him? Man some of your arguments make no sense at all..

Well I hope I was able to show you my point of view.

21. Rock][Lee

Kakashi is too weak. If Kimimaro has his old power and not just this body moving only by his will, he would be one of the strongest shinobies.

22. HimuraBattousai

Kakashi is smarter than Gaara/Naruto/Rock Lee, faster than Rock Lee, better at taijutsu than Rock Lee, knows over 1000 jutsus, has an instant kill technique if it lands (chidori) and he has sharingan.

Kimimaro would be a joke in comparison. He was having trouble with Rock Lee, who has no ninjutsu and was still recovering. Kakashi would not lose this fight.

23. EdwardElric

24. Invisus

Kakashi would ruin his day. :/

25. Kno7

I agree HimuraBattousai.

Man I'm starting to hate those kimi fans that think he's a super shinobi god. He's no match for a jounin, especially one of the strongest of konoha, and that's why no kimi fan has posted kimi would win after our posts. muhaha:p

26. Kamendex

If you read the manga up to 246

you would know kakashi...

is better then lee at taijutsu
    Has a better sharingan then Sasuke
    Smarter then Shikamaru(I'm assuming battle-wise)
    Better sense of smell then Kiba

and he can have his sharingan on for almost a day

27. ttapion

i dont know why everyone thinks kimi would be stronger if he wasnt moving on just his own will.. his will controls his whole body...but we dont have enuf info about kimi anyways...so umm kimi just sux compared to kakashi we havent even seen kakashi's full potential let alone more than about 5 of his jutsus lol

28. Sol 3dge

Kakashi's skill and overall ability beats Kimmi's bloodline limit.

29. Jounin.kd

yeah Kakashi will own all.His senses,skills,experience and intelligence excels.

30. tri-sapphire

But put Oro in Kimi's body and...this thread could actually be interesting. :amuse