1. img
    The KCC is hosting a Short Story Horror Contest!
    The deadline for entries is October 24th at 1am UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Halloween!
    Deadline for entries: October 31st at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come join the very first non-banner Café contest!
    The deadline is on October 23th at 9:47 AM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi Vs Kisame

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Mendirez, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Mendirez

What would have happened if Itachi didn't stopped the fight between kakashi and Kisame?

Tags:
  2. Ingoman

No idea... all we know about Kisame is that he has a really big, nasty sword.
    Considering he's a member of Akatsuki, he's probably sufficiently badassed to take on all the Jounin who showed up.

3. Raikoh`

I think that the most powerful skill of Kisame is his big sword,it seems to own hidden power,so i think it will be a very incredible fight,in a site i saw that Kisame is a mukenin with level "S",only orochimaru and itachi at the moment have this level of wanted, so he could be more powerful than Kakashi

4. TiburoXx

5. Uchiha^Sasuke

I don't have a clear idea about this fact, Kisame's still too much of a mystery to me. Probably Kakashi would've won, but that's just a suggestion.

6. Ingoman

Despite Kakashi's many skills and advantages, he is still an A class shinobi. He is simply not in Kisame's league.

7. Penfoud

Kakashi with no doubts, we still haven't seen Kakashi fight dead serious, and he's the strongest ninjutsu user in Konoha, right? And he have the sharingan, the only weakness is his chakra amount. And even if we haven't seen Kisame dead serious either, I don't think he's strong enough to beat Kakashi.

8. Ingoman

Itachi seemed to think Kisame could easily defeat all three of the other Jounin who arrived to defeat them.
    Kakashi is not stronger than Gai, and not THAT much stronger than the other Jounin, so if Kisame can take on three of Kakashi's peers, how is it that Kakashi could defeat Kisame?

S-class is a while different level from A-class. S-class is what Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Itachi, Kisame and Sandaime and Yondaime were/are at.

Kakashi may be a very strong A-class, but he's not S-class. Didn't you see the way he reacted to Orochimaru? He was terrified!

9. Reaven MK

I don't know why, but I always had the impression that Kakashi would(and will) beat Kisame, maybe it's because he ressebles Zabuza, or because Kakashi copied and used the Suikodan no Jutsu at the same time as Kisame canceling his attack.

I think there are many levels in "S Class", Itachi, Kisame and Orochimaru are S Class, but for example, we already know that Itachi > Orochimaru, in my opinion Itachi > Orochimaru > Kisame.

10. Sorako

That's a complicated question. I'd say Kakashi, normally, but Itachi was obviously conficent that Kisame could take on these three jounins on his own. Itachi knows Kakashi, and he doesn't underestimate his opponent. So I think if Kakashi was to win, it would be close and he probably wouldn't come out of this fight without being hurt severly. After all, Kisame is an A class criminal, and has probably some really badass jutsus upon his sleeve... o__0

11. Ingoman

Kisame is an S class criminal, not an A class...

12. neodragzero

Going to have to say Kisame based on the fact that he does has his sword with, only Kishimoto knows, bundles of jutsus and so forth along with the fact that his appearance hint at either a bloodline limit and having a demon sealed within him. Also keep in mind that he's also possibly responsible for the deaths of several of Water Country's leaders as said by Kurenai which could not have been such an easy task.

Just because Kakashi was able to copy and counter with one of Kisame's moves doesn't really mean much since Kakashi was able to stop at least one of Itachi's attacks, and you saw the result of their battle.

13. Genjing

Asuma did give him a nice cut right in the face though.

14. Noex

both are strong, and Kisame would know how 2 fight a Sharingan user but then again shouldet underestamite (spelling?) Kakashi he may look lazy but when its real he fight like a demon :D

15. neodragzero

What did you expect when he was playing around since he was only using his sword with one arm. Any ninja whose fighting seriously would use some form of actual jutsu ahead of time if the opponent is worthy of it. Don't forget that this is the manga that has a genin severely hurting a jounin level person, as in Naruto using rasengan against Kabuto yet it doesn't mean that Naruto was in control of the rest of the battle.

16. Noex

well said, Naruto and sasuke outsmarted Zabuza too :)

17. Genjing

I doubt that was the limit of Asuma's abilities either. Its not like it was some desperate, brilliant tactic like it was in Naruto's case. Asuma went straight in, his speed against Kisame's and cut his face.

18. PervertedSennin

I think Kakashi could have taken on Kisame, It would have been harder then Zabuza, but he doesnt have his team to worry about, so he could go a more proficent job :D

19. Penfoud

Actually, I think Kakashi must be one of the stronger character in Naruto, he beat Zabusa without even get serious(?), and Zabusa is one of the seven whateveritwas ninjas from the Hidden Village of Mist.

20. SkyWolf

I think that Kakashi was serious with Zabuza. Considering he was at a disadvantage trying to protect 2 people, he had to be serious

21. Penfoud

If he was serious, wouldn't he fought back before Naruto's seal broke?

22. SkyWolf

Kakashi is strong but he couldnt afford to just play around with someone like Zabuza

23. peteman11111

well, itachi did say that kisame would beat kakashi but sustain uneccessary injuries

24. Fullmetal Moderator

i dont remember itachi saying he would beat kakshi =\
    i remember he will get injuried.

kisame's probably just a tad strong than Zabuza, but then still.
    Kakashi still has the sharingan to read his movements

25. neodragzero

I'm afraid that Itachi did say this. It actually is pointless to argue about who would win since we haven't seen all of Kisame's skill and moves with others in this thread picking Kakashi as the winner through favoritism.

Off-Topic: Doesn't anyone else find it wierd that Itachi and Kisame went off to fight a few jounins instead of strictly looking for Naruto. My guess would be that his scene was suppose to give us a glimpse at Itachi's power and the abilities of the mange sharingan alone with not showing much of Kisame's skill for some wierd reason.

26. stormrunner

But you have to remember that Kakashi had the sharingan to back him up, and if Kakashi was a criminal i'll bet that he would have been classified as an A+++ in the bingo book

27. Shidoshi

Zabuza was also S-class, and who won when Kakashi fought Zabuza?

28. Ai_Kotobuki

If Kisame was partnered with Itachi, it means hes slightly weaker than him. And if Itachi is one of the best there is, then Kakashi wouldn't lasted very long. I don't believe Kakashi's improved that much since Zabuza, and its true hes not really as strong as Gai, so its all bad maths from here. IF only they had power levels like DBZ, lol.

29. Mendirez

lol yeah Naruto with Power levels just like dbz :p

30. Itachi 10