1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi vs Sakura

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Buuhan, May 18, 2018.

1. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

Distance: 20 meters
    Knowledge: Manga
    Restrictions: None
    Versions: Adult Sakura, WA Kakashi
    Stipulations: Sakura can get gaiden feats
    Since Sakura has been a hot topic lately lets see who sides with who on this topic

Kakashi

vs

Sakura

Tags:
  2. Bonly The Yellow Flash

Egypt
    Sakura punches Kakashi and turns him into red mist

• Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Lewd Lewd x 1
    • List
  3. Maverick04 Well-Known Member

Kakashi is faster, smarter, has the sharingan precog and a better jutsu arsenal..Sakura has the strength and stamina advantage though..But i dont think thats gonna be enough here when Kakashi has a difference maker in Kamui..Wont be easy but i see Kakashi kamui'ing her leg or arm away..And finishing it off with a Raiton cable..Manga knowledge means he wont waste any time attacking the vitals..He'll try to straight up decapitate her

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Architect of the Works of Beauty

Iceland
    3T WA Kakashi utterly fodderstomps with Raiju Tsuiga and Lightning Clone.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Crimson Flam3s Rampage Sage

Sakura eats a raiton clone then a Raikiri to the brain.

I don't believe that she can regenerate her brain or whatever but even if she did, that just means she is eating a Kamui afterwards.

6. Polandfan Time to retire from NF. "This is it"

Kakashi. He is faster than Sakura and can switch himself with Lighting Clone. After that Sakura will receive trip to Boxland.

7. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    Ration feint + A raikiri to the spine gg :kthumb

8. Shazam Well-Known Member

Kakashi. Avoiding a punch from Sakura isnt the hardest thing WA Kakashi has accomplished

9. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

3T Kakashi can’t step up to Shin who Sakura pink misted.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

Honestly, Sakura wins Sakura has more than surpassed Kakashi at this point

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. PradyumnaR Lord Second

It would take Guy at 6th gate some time to land a killer hit on WA Kakashi and he is the greatest Taijutsu user ever....
    Sakura isn't even touching her... Even if she does.. It'll be a clone or a Kawarami. He then snipes her big ass forehead off.

12. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

Lock this thread

13. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

14. Matto Chosen One

By adulthood Sakura has surpassed Tsunade, which also means she's surpassed Kakashi.

Sakura was able to hold her own against Shin, an MS user, and his clones without Katsuyu or Strength of a Hundred - Creation Rebirth. She's going to be able to deal with Kakashi.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

16. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Someone: WA kakashi is faster than sakura.
    Me::mjlol
    Sakura could react to the speed of a kaguya trying to escape death.
    Kakashi couldn't react to madara,got his eye stolen, & was still not sure what happened. But ok he's fasterKappa

Sakura while rusty,hospitalized & with capture intent, could go toe to toe with a guy with like 7 active ms on his body,who could manipulate anything he touches & also has space time techniques,who also never showed strain or exhaustion,and also had backup from like 5 other ms users.
    But no. She loses to a dude with half a pair of sharingan & shamefull chakra levels. Ok.

17. Architect of the Works of Beauty

Iceland
    Sakura, when someone is trying to say Sakura is faster than Kakashi scaling it by their reaction:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. FlamingRain Living Legend Moderator

Kakashi didn't pull her out of the way. The sfx is for hopping and Kakashi's arm isn't long enough to reach that far. She just jumped into him.

19. Architect of the Works of Beauty

Iceland
    yeah, Kakashi dragged her across the ground so that her feet didn't left it and the sfx should've been "slssshhh" and Kakashi just extended his arm in Mitsuki's style instead of hopping together with Sakura.
    bad try

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

21. LostSelf Forest Sage

Come on Rain, he's literally hugging her.

That said, I haven't read Boruto or anything after the war but if you'd ask me I'd say Sakura should've surpassed Kakashi by the end as this was the theme of the manga.

But I've got no more information so...

22. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Leave it to architect go keep embarassing himself up and down the battledome.

Sakura is shown to move with the sfx hop & wind patterns that show where sje moved from. Kakashi neither has any sfx or design that show he just moved or "saved" sakura.

23. FlamingRain Living Legend Moderator

He could have just put his arm around her after she jumped into him.

Unless Kakashi modified his body so he could use Nan no Kaizo just for that instance.

24. Sage light Active Member

Kakashi? Or Sakura?
    Kakashi or Sakura?
    Fodder who couldnt react/reflex/evade Jubi Madara? The guy who is useless before The Kaguya? The useless guy who couldnt beat Obito?

Kakashi get's his ass sor'e from the fk-ing he's gonna recieve.

He loses hyperbollically terribly

25. TruestArtXI Well-Known Member

Kakashi wins. He has full knowledge on Sakura so he’s not going to let her get close so he can punch her. Kakashi wins.

26. NamesClassified Active Member

If Sakura's fight with Shin is indicative of how she is going to fair against Kakashi then that sucks for her. He evaded her attacks and proceeded to take her down with his MS tech. So I guess Kakashi will evade all her strikes and oneshot her with Kamui?

And as much as people claim using Kamui in a match is OOC, at least we've seen him be to use it human before. Neither Saskura nor Tsunade have summoned Katsuyu unless they were specifically engaging with other Boss Summons. Not against Kabuto, Madara or even Shin.

I could make a case for Kakashi dicing her with Lightning Cable, but someone here will claim her God Tier evasive abilities will render her immune to it so before that shit happens.......
    Kamui GG

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  27. Matto Chosen One

Sakura's fight with Shin was almost entirely off-panel.

Why are you translating Shin not getting hit to Kakashi automatically doing the same? Shin was trolling Sasuke and Naruto (neither going all out) in a way that Kakashi would not have been able to. Further, Sakura was never taken down during her confrontation with Shin. Any damage she would have suffered could have been regenerated with Creation Rebirth.

Tsunade couldn't have summoned against Kabuto because she still had her phobia of blood. Tsunade moved to summon Katsuyu first, prompting Jiraiya and Orochimaru to scramble and summon Gamabunta and Manda respectively. She summoned Katsuyu to protect the village from Pain. She was likely going to summon Katsuyu to protect herself and the Five Kage from Madara's Perfect Susano'o. She and Sakura summoned Katsuyu to protect the Alliance from the God Tree. Tsunade held the title 'Slug Princess,' obviously gained from summoning often - just as Jiraiya was known as the 'Toad Sage' and Orochimaru was known for his snake techniques.

The idea that Katsuyu won't be summoned for battle unless there is another large summon is a myth used to downplay both Tsunade and Sakura.

Lightning Chain would be suicide. He has to charge at her in straight line to slice her. She can smash the ground and devastate an entire battlefield, sending dozens of Juubi clones sprawling high in the air. Charging at her like that is asking to get rag-dolled.

Portrayal is on Sakura's side here.

28. King Ramirez Well-Known Member

Sakura without the seal held her own against a MS user Shin and she was comparable with him in speed. Now factor in Creation Rebirth and Katsuyu and she turns Shin into rest mist.

I have no doubt that Adult Sakura is stronger than WA Kakashi but can she win? No, and this is due to one thing only "KAMUI". I doubt she's capable of countering it.

29. NamesClassified Active Member

Apologies, I was referencing the animated fight on Boruto. Iv'e never seen the manga version. I guess i'll go take a look then.
    It seemed as though thats what you were doing so I just followed suit

You said "Sakura was able to hold her own against Shin, an MS user" I assumed you were making parallels to Kakashi also being an MS user. If you had made mentioned of your belief that Shin is faster and/or more reflexive than Kakashi, I would have responded differently.
    I concede on the Kabuto fight. Still doesn't explain why she opted not to use it against Madara despite people inferring that this summon is an all powerful monstrosity, when it has done nothing to gamer such praise.
    She was likely=She didn't.

I don't know why she didn't bring out this invincible behemoth of a summon when she was cut in half.
    Kakashi has the monkier of Copy Ninja, yet he only uses like 8 techs the entire manga. Hiruzen is the goddamn Professor and he uses even less.

Anyway I not denying that Tsunade/Sakura won't summon Katsyuu in battle, just dispelling any notion that she'll do so while Kakashi for some reason won't bust out Kamui to smoke her. I mean lets look at their reactions to fighting Madara

Kakashi -"Kamui!!"

Tsunade -"These hands!!"
    When I said "make a case" it wasn't meant to be taken as "Kakashi will charge her". He's got techs that can immobilize people. He can clone feint her withing a Lightninig Clone and paralyze her with it to buy time for a Lightining Cable GG.

He could use a Water Jutsu as a conduit for his Lightning Beast Running Fang to incapacitate her as well. Depending on his knowledge on CES, he could just Clone feint and Rakiri her in the face.

But of course, Kamui GG is something that Sakura under no circumstances can counter

If it isn't the glorious P word I hate so much.

30. savior2005 Well-Known Member