1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kakashi's crime

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by HakuGaara, Dec 1, 2005.

1. HakuGaara

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before but in the wave country arc, Zabazu recognizes Kakashi from his description in his bingo book...meaning that Kakashi commitied some sort of big crime in the water country before Zabuza became a missing nin.

What was his crime?

Post your theories here (unless this has been done before).

Tags:
  2. earthshine

he is a nin from another country, thats reason enough to kill him(the villages are not friendly with each other, sand is konoha's ally, the mist is prob with hidden rock, or they just wanna get rid of the competition)

3. HakuGaara

Mmm then why bother putting people's specific names in the book? Why not just attack anybody with a headband that has an enemy symbol on it? There has to be a reason why his name is in the book.

4. BlitzRonin

There is a reason he is in the book. He's a total bad ass. Everytime he walks into a room he looks around and says, "Yeah I'm the best in this room".

Seriously, someone as good as him will be in the Bingo Book of every country. He's got a big target on his head because of his Sharingan and all jutsu's he knows.

A lot of people want to kill him for that and to just boost their reputation.

He could have done something in Mist I suppose.

I think that Leaf and Mist might be more connected than we think. The way Nidaime used those Water Techniques and all.. You would think the Mist Village would keep those a secret from outsiders.

5. maya_slash

Hmm. I wondered the same thing. Well, maybe he did something in Mist Country, who knows?
    I didn't know though that nins who haven't left their village are considered criminals for stuff they did on missions. I mean, there's a difference between a criminal and an enemy. Someone might be an enemy and still not be a criminal...

6. SonicTron

Bingo book probably also list all the most powerful nin in the land so you can recognize them / run away

7. Criminal

He's in the book because he is dangerous, simple as that. Bingo book isn't just for criminals. Its a book of people who might kick your ass.

8. Alkador

Kakashi may be no criminal, but he has killed people - as a Jounin and a member of the ANBU. He has most likely had to kill people in certain missions and this has earnt him the name of 'Kakashi copy ninja', due to the use of his sharingan.

I guess Kakashi killing someone for the better of the leaf could be seen as a crime in another country's eyes. So that probably explains it for you.

9. Chi

I wonder if it was in tiimes of war.. Maybe Konoha also fought with Water country.
    And it's logical to have names of most powerfull opponent's ninjas.
    Remember stone nin that realised that it was Yondaime, said that they were told to run away from him. So i guess Yondaime was also in stone's bingo book...

10. Troublesome

That last sentence is killer man!!! :laugh

'Copy Ninja Kakashi' is a Ninja celebrity. All the 'need to know about guys' are probably in there.

11. Grumpy Zoro

I wonder if Gai is in the book too :laugh

12. Gaara-Kazekage

Kakashi used to smuggle Icha Icha Paradise into the hidden village of Mist.

13. Noex

14. Alia_Atreides

I think the Bingo Book has all the most dangerous ninja of all countries, not only the criminals... Thats why Kakashi is there, he is the most dangerous ninja in Konoha - well, one of them.

15. BlitzRonin

Just out of curiosity what Country border did Naruto and Sasuke fight at? The one statue was of Shodai, but who was the other Kage? Was that the Water Country?

16. BattousaiMS

He hasn't done any crime. He is one of the most famous Konoha shinobis so it is obvious he would be on books of all other countries. They would have to know who he is and decided to fight or avoid him, most likely to avoid him, rather then fight.

17. maya_slash

You know, this causes me the disturbing mental image of Kakashi posing for a proffesional photographer, having a make up artist, an assistant and all that jazz. :blink Then looking at the his pages in the book and grumbling that he looks fat in those photoes.:kkkawarim

18. Nibi Nekomata

If being a smexy studmuffin is a crime, Kakashi would be a walking felony.

19. Key

If kakashi commited a crime he would be a s-rank nin or be jailed up? Then again zabuza reconigzed kakashi because they fought once and because of kakashi's nickname the copy ninja that why zabuza knows who kakashi is.

20. Artuir

With all the wartime missions Kakashi has completed I am sure he'd be put in a book SOMEWHERE. He's strong and has fought a lot in the earlier wars - so of course other countries are gonna put some kind of notice out about him.